Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams (46665 Views)

Man's Car Tumbles In Lagos After He Fell Asleep While Driving (Pix) / Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) / Dangote Truck Hits Man In Kwara State Leaving Him Injured (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by ChangeIsCostant: 2:14pm On May 17, 2018
It would have been a different story for a man who survived a truck accident yesterday in Benue state after the vehicle hit his car and kept dragging it along the road till it hit another parked car. Berger Alfred Emberga,took to Facebook to share his horrifying experience.

Read below;

God alone deserves all the praises.

How God saved me from what would have been a deadly motor accident.

How it started. while I was driving to town from Northbank through old bridge, one guy who was in the truck, also driving to old bridge in attempt to over take me, picked my car from the driver's side and dragged me three streets away (250 meters) on the road before pushing me to the other side of the road.

It was my friend Benard Ukpe and I who were in the car. We heard a sound of a hit on our car, and the next place we saw ourselves was in the front of the truck dragging us on the road, this time my car has changed position. I tried all I could do to get my car off the front of the truck to no avail, the truck kept dragging us on the road.

How my car that was hit by the driver's side became in the front of the truck remains a mystery to me.

While the drama lasted, onlookers came out on the streets and were shouting while we were helpless in the car waiting for the truck to crush us. I managed to turn my eyes at the back the first time, second time, thinking the truck would leave us then I would manipulate and get on the right track, but when I turned at the third time and the truck was still dragging us on the road, I surrendered my life to God and asked Him to do His will since all my skills had failed me.

My friend Ukpe Bernard kept screaming; Hanhanhanhan, even as he kept asking; na so this man want take kill us? Na so this man want take kill us? Throughout the period the drama lasted I remain speechless and mute as I was waiting for God's verdict.

But thank God for his mercies, there was no vehicle coming from the opposite direction throughout this period, and the truck finally flinged us to the other side of the road where my car hit a pickup van that was parked on the opposite side of the road and that was the end of the drama.

When we came out of the car and driver too came out, he prostrated on the road, and was shivering and begging me to forgive him, that it was devil's work.

Those who witnessed the drama were full of praises and amazed that we survived the accident.

God alone deserves all the praises. While some trust in chariots, and some in horses, I will continue to trust in the name of the Lord my God.
#InGodItrust.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/truck-causes-accident-after-hitting-mans-car-in-benue.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by EzendiEgo1: 2:21pm On May 17, 2018
Is this one an accident

Hisss
why wasting your Mb uploading this

3 Likes

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by BankeSmalls(f): 2:26pm On May 17, 2018
Auladimeji:
Transmission, transmitted, I mean transition, transaction sorry,
Transformers, I mean Tradition, kidnapping, arm robing.
Oga Inspector General, we dey hail oooh,
Lazy Nigerian police. .
After all this (Transmission) you people will not let Street Hustlers rest,
Abeg carry ur transformers and Tradition away,
Oga (Transaction)

The IGP must have consumed some seized codeine grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:29pm On May 17, 2018
This is gory!
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by Daslim180(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2018
Grace
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by Abbeyme: 3:29pm On May 17, 2018
Error due to parallax.

A white cock would suffice for the thanksgiving
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:29pm On May 17, 2018
Auladimeji:
Lazy Nigerian police. .
Oga (Transaction)
This too is now a joke!
There was a nation!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by Andyibest: 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
There is so much death all around

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by maxiuc(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
grin

The break transmission of the vehicle failed which transmitted and transformed into an accident

Ask IGP he's my witness

11 Likes

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by simonlee(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
Auladimeji:
Lazy Nigerian police. .
Oga (Transaction)
I'll here about this for the next 3 weeks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by potent5(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
Auladimeji:
Lazy Nigerian police. .
Oga (Transaction)
? Una no go liff dis man alone
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by noobias(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2018
Buhari!!!! See what you have caused.

1 Like

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by Beno3: 3:31pm On May 17, 2018
Nonchalant environment everywhere you go. angry angry
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by rhythyson: 3:40pm On May 17, 2018
I have given up on Benue

Benue and bad news sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by canalily(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2018
Nothing is useless until it is completely useless. Jus thank the spoilt vehicle o o oh!
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by obembet(f): 3:42pm On May 17, 2018
Pray for Benue
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by sammirano: 3:43pm On May 17, 2018
That friend part got me laughing....hanhan

1 Like

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by Icon4s(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
It would have been a different story for a man who survived a truck accident yesterday in Benue state after the vehicle hit his car and kept dragging it along the road till it hit another parked car. Berger Alfred Emberga,took to Facebook to share his horrifying experience.

Read below;

God alone deserves all the praises.

How God saved me from what would have been a deadly motor accident.

How it started. while I was driving to town from Northbank through old bridge, one guy who was in the truck, also driving to old bridge in attempt to over take me, picked my car from the driver's side and dragged me three streets away (250 meters) on the road before pushing me to the other side of the road.

It was my friend Benard Ukpe and I who were in the car. We heard a sound of a hit on our car, and the next place we saw ourselves was in the front of the truck dragging us on the road, this time my car has changed position. I tried all I could do to get my car off the front of the truck to no avail, the truck kept dragging us on the road.

How my car that was hit by the driver's side became in the front of the truck remains a mystery to me.

While the drama lasted, onlookers came out on the streets and were shouting while we were helpless in the car waiting for the truck to crush us. I managed to turn my eyes at the back the first time, second time, thinking the truck would leave us then I would manipulate and get on the right track, but when I turned at the third time and the truck was still dragging us on the road, I surrendered my life to God and asked Him to do His will since all my skills had failed me.

My friend Ukpe Bernard kept screaming; Hanhanhanhan, even as he kept asking; na so this man want take kill us? Na so this man want take kill us? Throughout the period the drama lasted I remain speechless and mute as I was waiting for God's verdict.

But thank God for his mercies, there was no vehicle coming from the opposite direction throughout this period, and the truck finally flinged us to the other side of the road where my car hit a pickup van that was parked on the opposite side of the road and that was the end of the drama.

When we came out of the car and driver too came out, he prostrated on the road, and was shivering and begging me to forgive him, that it was devil's work.

Those who witnessed the drama were full of praises and amazed that we survived the accident.

God alone deserves all the praises. While some trust in chariots, and some in horses, I will continue to trust in the name of the Lord my God.
#InGodItrust.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/truck-causes-accident-after-hitting-mans-car-in-benue.html

Why were people laughing in that first pix?

Accidents have become a normal occurrence in this country I guess undecided
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2018
Nonsense gesture from the driver. He was enjoying it when he was dragging them. When he could not crush them with his truck, he now say it was devil

1 Like

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by iluvdonjazzy: 3:45pm On May 17, 2018
Lord have mercy
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2018
Emberga Casket

1 Like

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by Somatic(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2018
What Mercedes started, Pijo na im end am.
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 17, 2018
The way accidents happen in Benue these days is alarming.
Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by potent5(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2018
Na me shame come catch after watching the IGP video. Kai!

Re: Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams by SeunKelechi: 4:01pm On May 17, 2018
C

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legitimate Jobs Nigerians Do In Turkey / Finally, My Experience Flying For The Very First Time / Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.