Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks (19148 Views)

Many Arrested In Ikorodu As Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts. Photos / Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience / Lagos Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks,arrest 3 Kidnappers(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by YelloweWest: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Did you hate them before or it was nairaland that made you started hating them? Because tribe (Afonja or Igbo) has no business in this issue.

Jetleeee:
Nice..We do not harbor criminals here

Bad news obviously for those ones from the land of the rising potopoto. They know themselves. Now some people will ask, wetin concern potopoto people with this matter nah?

My reply to them is that they were the only ones who rejoiced when these criminals killed people in Ishawo because they think most of the victims are Yorubas lol even though some of their people reside in that area

They themselves can't even deny it.

Today they own 98% of Lagos, tomorrow, they're wishing the same Lagos evil. That's what happens when you mix hate with confusion.

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Nathan2016: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

Bad news obviously for those ones from the land of the rising potopoto. They know themselves. Now some people will ask, wetin concern potopoto people with this matter nah?

My reply to them is that they were the only ones who rejoiced when these criminals killed people in Ishawo because they think most of the victims are Yorubas lol even though some of their people reside in that area

Today they own 98% of Lagos, tomorrow, they're wishing the same Lagos evil. That's what happens when you mix hate with confusion.

Take your time and read the rubbish you wrote....Ask yourself who is full of hate?

1 Like

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by sekundosekundo: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

Mr man, you can do better than this. I am sorry for those that sees your as their mentor..... Spits on the ground and walk away.
Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by rmoses17: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nice one.
You can watch this video where I talked about Girl child education, mathematics orientation, rate of suicide among teenagers/students
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Obb5fd-ig
Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by miko1988(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
round of applause for Nigerian police
Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by amarachi06(f): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=elmisti post=55718780]nairalanders and tribalism cry[/quote

Can you imagine the kind of hate from the above commentators? Gosh! you guys are pathetic and FYI lgbo's are better in many ways than you.

1 Like

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by edupedia: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

....my broda i tanda your back gidi gan...oodua its time to wake up and give double fire for every fire una read...u hia?...we have been playing mister nice for too long...okay?...

5 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by totit: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

I am with you on these,and whoever isn't should just STFU. cool

SW is not an haven for criminals, baby factory, drug pusher,kidnappers...from...

Nnuf said angry

6 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Jetleeee: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
totit:

I am with you on these,and whoever isn't should just STFU. cool

edupedia:

....my broda i tanda your back gidi gan...oodua its time to wake up and give double fire for every fire una read...u hia?...we have been playing mister nice for too long...okay?...

Make una no mind them.

They've already camped in my mentions as usual lol. Hypocrites.

The only time they remember tribalism is when I post

7 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Zebrudaya666: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

Make una no mind them.

my guy you're becoming boring
I better unfollow you angry
Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by gberra: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Mr man, you can do better than this. I am sorry for those that sees your as their mentor..... Spits on the ground and walk away.
Truth hurts IPob peasants.

6 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

I can see the descendants of Jew-das Iscariot quoting you and talking trash.

The truth is that these members of the cursed tribe are happy whenever something bad happens in the SW but they sad when good things happen.
The thing is that good things always happen here and bad things rarely happen here. That explains why they are in a perpetual state of misery, disillusionment and confusion.

8 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by gberra: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=amarachi06 post=55719638][/quote] Igbos always cry.

2 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by totit: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

Make una no mind them.

Don't mind those bororo/albino of fulani descendant from the land of potopoto grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Jetleeee: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
OkoYiboz:

I can see the descendants of Jew-das Iscariot quoting you and talking trash.

The truth is that these members of the cursed tribe are happy whenever something bad happens in the SW but they sad when good things happen. The thing is that good things always happen here and bad things rarely happen here. That explains why they are in a perpetual state of misery, disillusionment and confusion.

No be today wey dem don dey cry for my mentions cheesy. and they will still cry more

If it were the other way round say those criminals killed people in Ishawo, you'd have seen them wanking on the thread just like they did on that Otodo-Gbame thread. Like I said, it's only when you let them have a taste of their own medicine that they play victim

One sekundo clown up there is talking about those looking up to me lol. Go through his post history and see the person forming
TD jakes grin

11 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

No be today wey dem don dey cry for my mentions cheesy. and they will still cry more

If it were the other way round say those criminals killed people in Ishawo, you'd have seen them wanking on the thread.
just like they did on that Otodo-Gbame thread. Like I said, it's only when you give them a taste of their own medicine that they
play victim

One sekundo clown up there is talking about those looking up to me lol. Go through his post history and see the person forming
TD jakes grin

I know Sekundo very well. He's a loafer suffering from identity crisis.

Truth is the combo we are giving them backed up with facts has put the fear of God and Yorubas in those miscreants. We have given them the home training their parents refused to give them. For instance, see Sekundo of all scums turn guidance counsellor.

5 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Jetleeee: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
OkoYiboz:

I know Sekundo very well. He's a loafer suffering from identity crisis.

Truth is the combo we are giving them backed up with facts has put the fear of God and Yorubas in those miscreants. We have given them the home training their parents refused to give them. For instance, see Sekundo of all scums turn guidance counsellor.

3 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by giddexdguru: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
I get paid $9 when you open this link. You too earn like me. Register here with an android or computer browser http://.net/7nJALh
Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Xbee007(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
amarachi06:
Perhaps you should just spare few minutes and check out the kind of hate messages, full of lies and deciet, your brothers are spewing on BBC Africa Facebook page. They have destroy the little respect Nigeria is managing. No single African country respect us again let alone others. Even the few sensible ones beg them to stop they no gree.
Hatred just full their mind.

5 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Let me tell you something. The first time i heard about the activities of these ijaw militants in Lagos was about three years ago when they killed nine DSS operatives at the arepo creeks, and it was through radio biafra. Nnamdi kanu hadnt been arrested then. You need to see how elated these ibo haters were, they called us cowards and claimed that the niger delta militants will take over Lagos. I wondered if it wasnt the same Lagos where the thieving ibos claimed to owned 99% of the properties
Jetleeee:

If it were the other way round say those criminals killed people in Ishawo, you'd have seen them wanking on the thread just like they did on that Otodo-Gbame thread. Like I said, it's only when you let them have a taste of their own medicine that they play victim

TD jakes grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by AngelicBeing: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

1 Like

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Jetleeee: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
lakhadimar:
Let me tell you something. The first time I heard about the activities of these Ijaw militants in Lagos was about three years ago when they killed nine DSS operatives at the arepo creeks, and it was through radio Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu hadn't been arrested then. You need to see how elated these ibo haters were, they called us cowards and claimed that the niger delta militants will take over Lagos.

Ahaaaa!!! The emboldened is exactly what they said when Hausas killed Yorubas in Mile2 abi na Mile12. Just replace that Niger Delta with Hausa-Fulani. The threads are still here and If I have enough time, I'll dig them out

Okoyiboz Totit

7 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
lakhadimar:
Let me tell you something. The first time i heard about the activities of these ijaw militants in Lagos was about three years ago when they killed nine DSS operatives at the arepo creeks, and it was through radio biafra. Nnamdi kanu hadnt been arrested then. You need to see how elated these ibo haters were, they called us cowards and claimed that the niger delta militants will take over Lagos. I wondered if it wasnt the same Lagos where the thieving ibos claimed to owned 99% of the properties

The Igbos generally wish other tribes evil due to their low self-esteem and inherent evil.
Is there any tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria that the Igbos wish good? They are so evil that they wish their very own selves evil.

The same thing they do to Yorubas is what they do to themselves. Anambra fighting Enugu, Abia sacking Imo workers, all of them fighting Ebonyi.

When Ibe Kachikwu an Igbo man from Delta was made the Min of State for Petroleum, the loudest voices against him were Igbos. They said he wasn't a 'true Igbo' as he was not from the SE.

This is the same thing they're doing to Rochas because he's from the APC. These are the same people who granted a nonentity like TA Orji the chieftaincy title of Ochendo Ndigbo.

Look at Chuks Okebata the American soldier they killed. Igboland is the only place I know that someone going to his father's house would hire Hausa Mopol to guard him as he enters Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by ab11baddo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=amarachi06 post=55719638][/quote] now ask ur self how are u better than them... U should av ignored them... Guess ur fingers were itchy
Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by totit: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

Ahaaaa!!! The emboldened is exactly what they said when Hausas killed Yorubas in Mile2 abi na Mile12. Just replace that Niger Delta with Hausa-Fulani. The threads are still here and If I have enough time, I'll dig them out

Okoyiboz Totit

That's quite right. Those sons of hate won't cease to amaze but I don't take them serious anymore poverty/recession is the architect of their mental issue..

Here, see hatred....

https://www.nairaland.com/2972186/killings-continue-mile-12-hausa-yoruba

Just check that out,those children of hate are just too..

3 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by AngelicBeing: 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by Jetleeee: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
grin grin tongue

I see you bro cool

2 Likes

Re: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks by AngelicBeing: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

I see you bro cool
Your gif is cracking me up grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl / Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) / Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.