Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) (69367 Views)

What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2017
thesicilian:

No be small thing o, problems after problem for Bendel Insurance FC, the Arsenal of Benin. But it seems the new governor Obaseki is willing to support us financially in order to gain promotion back to the premier league!
The other day he gave us a N1 million winning bonus when we beat Papillo FC of Owerri cheesy
that's a good thing, still a lot to be done,anyway I hope that. money was used to purchase a new bus,couldn't believe my ears when I heard insurance doesn't have a functioning bus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) by thesicilian: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2017
2dugged:
that's a good thing, still a lot to be done,anyway I hope that. money was used to purchase a new bus,couldn't believe my ears when I heard insurance doesn't have a functioning bus
Apart from the fact that the money cannot buy a standard team bus, these players have not seen that kind of bonus for a long while. Best guess is, it was happily shared. Anything to motivate the team.
Re: 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2017
Why that of barca con be like wer den observe mass burial?just observing biko
Re: 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) by justjify(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Abeg who de bear SURNAME for arsenal? Which wing he de play?

1 Like

Re: 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) by rexlims(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
I see just 2 Rooms.

Blues (Stamford Bridge) and Others.

Chelsea for life!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

KTBFFH! kiss kiss kiss
chelsea dressing room room be like first bank waiting halls................. grin grin shocked grin grin shocked shocked
Re: 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2017
thesicilian:

Apart from the fact that the money cannot buy a standard team bus, these players have not seen that kind of bonus for a long while. Best guess is, it was happily shared. Anything to motivate the team.
anyway, shared or not,I am happy for them, just hope they get more of this kind of gestures to motivate the team,sports motivation here is generally poor these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Akwa United....
Godswill Akpabio Int'l Stadium, Uyo

Re: 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) by Jeanjohnny(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
justjify:
Abeg who de bear SURNAME for arsenal? Which wing he de play?
Your Brother naw
Re: 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) by justjify(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jeanjohnny:
Your Brother naw
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) by sshalom(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Just looking at the dressing rooms alone makes me to dream of being a footballer. Unfortunately, time is gone! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) by Jeanjohnny(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
madridguy:
Thanks @ OP.
Welcome Bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.