Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,346 members, 7,839,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car (38568 Views)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Dammy Krane Blasts Tekno. Calls Him "Duck Head" Over His New Jeep Wrangler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by kenny5811(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
cnt waste my vex on sumtin like dis.. plz did he buy d car wit Zimbabwean dollar ?

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Holyrule(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
mitsubishi pajero jeep 2016 model is not up to 15 million... talk less of 45 million.....
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Luminee(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Holyrule:
mitsubishi pajero jeep 2016 model is not up to 15 million... talk less of 45 million.....

Abi...45 million naira car with Epe Plate Number
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Opakan2: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
The poor Igbo has suffered all his life in their red mud enclave there, wasting away with his talents.
But look at him now, making waves in SW living among gods (yorubas) full of love and kindness

I wonder how this one will feel about biafrau.d.. land of dead sun

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by jide219(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Your first car,mayorkun may just car don get fine car already
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by ufuosman(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
am happy for him

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Bigwig1: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
yayatoure046:
Waka... 45 million ke
Na 4.5 million they wan write,then forget to put the dot
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Opakan2:
The poor Igbo has suffered all his life in their red mud enclave there, wasting away with his talents.
But look at him now, making waves in SW living among gods (yorubas) full of love and kindness

Igbos Own Lagos,na today you knw,I respect them.
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Opakan2: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos Own Lagos,na today you knw,I respect them.

Let Oba of Lagos hear you and see what will happen.
you're lucky Eyo has not closed the border and the lagoon still calm

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
modelmike7:
This jeep is 45million?! Some people will just open their mouth and yarn rubbish!!

Op, you have edited your 45million insinuation?! Good of you...

Congrats Mr Humblesmith

Him b wan write 4.5million.
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by millionboi(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Opakan2:

Your stupidity baffls me.
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Opakan2: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
millionboi:
Your stupidity baffls me.

pele ti e..

I'm only being blunt with the truth
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by airex(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
modelmike7:
This jeep is 45million?! Some people will just open their mouth and yarn rubbish!!

Op, you have edited your 45million insinuation?! Good of you...

Congrats Mr Humblesmith
How much come be GL450? 450 million abi?
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Ojimba1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nobody wey no fit make am
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by siie: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
SMARTVIC10:
dat car isnt mitsibushi, it's pajero
As ur lordship pleases.

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by makers360: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Crixie:

That's a Mitsubishi though

The guy no know. Lol
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Chikeluba25(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
JESUS Christ!!! Mitsibushit... So you no see Volkswagen passat cc, VW SUV, BMW sedan, Audi Q7,Q8...
Ndo
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by suso(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
princechurchill:
So happy for you, but don't come back and start crying for financial support when your kidney starts misbehaving
You wicked small
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by DeBlessedOne(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
AFONJA: Why is he covering the light? BIAFRAN: Cos its 2001 model.
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by millionboi(m): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2017
Opakan2:

pele ti e..

I'm only being blunt with the truth
so if u see opportunity nw,u wudnt exploit it because is east,north,south or west?
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Nobody: 12:23am On May 20, 2019
How do you make this? Photoshop?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars / Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured / Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.