Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,594 members, 7,770,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! (1410068 Views)

Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) / This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) / I Am More Afraid Of Road Safety Than Police And Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2010
Consequences of extreme speed and not paying constant attention while on the wheel.

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2010
i want to reach my destination within 5 minutes.This might be the result sad sad cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2010
do not continue if your mind is not strong.MORE DEADLY PICTURES COMING UP wink

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2010
You might not be able to eat well if you continue.DO NOT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
I know some people are already puking tongue

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2010
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm(exhales)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2010
not everything once mouth can say.

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2010
Where are the ritualist?Enough human parts are here oooooo!!free of charge tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2010
yyyyyyaaaaaakkkkkk!!!!!!

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
Whenever you travel and arrive at your destination safely,THANK JEHOVAH.

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2010
some,damaged beyond recognition.

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2010
Hope no one is fainting yet tongue?

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2010
Be very careful while on the wheel.

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2010
the power bike dude rammed that truck and got himself killed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2010
tired of uploading,

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2010
you are sick and twisted individual to say the least angry

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2010
going to try my best to finish my upload wink

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2010
JosBoy4Lif:

you are sick and twisted individual to say the least angry
suit yourself angry angry angry angry.if you don't any other thing to say,keep your mouth SHUT!!!I am only sharing this picture with those who Love extreme speed in order for them not learn the hard way.WATCH YOUR TONGUE angry angry angry angry angry!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2010
If you do not have any good advice for speed lovers better zip your mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by Tudor6(f): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2010
Hmm i love these. . . Those of you buying cars here, this might be your end IF you don't drive safely!

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2010
And you think these pictures will be a deterrent in any way?
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by Tudor6(f): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2010
Whynot? A picture speaks LOUDER than a thousand words!

6 Likes

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2010
they say Nigerian roads are bad.Look at what good road is causing,extreme speed leading to fatal accident embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2010
JosBoy4Lif:

And you think these pictures will be a deterrent in any way?

Yes.I showed these pictures to a friend of mine who Loves speed too too much.Since then he has been a decent driver(believe me,before i showed him these pictures,i never go out with him in his car if he is the one to drive).
Tudór:

Whynot? A picture speaks LOUDER than a thousand words!
well spoken smiley wink smiley wink.

6 Likes

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2010
almost through,

1 Share

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2010
Hold yourself together,

1 Share

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2010
Still uploading,

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2010
Enough skulls cracked and crushed and brains blown, embarassed cry cry embarassed

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2010
Horse crossing road and brushed tongue

1 Share

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
Praise JAH for each second you live.

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2010
More coming up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.