Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes (40116 Views)

"None Of Una Go Die Better" Charly Boy Criticizes FG For Fighting Nnamdi Kanu / Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions / BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Ovokoo: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Veteran comedian, Francis Agoda aka "I go Die" has come out to defend Ayo Makun (AY) over the accusations from several quarters that he was encouraging rape with his jokes.

The effect of any joke is to evoke laughter which is a practice embraced worldwide.
The idea of comedy is to create humour out of tragedy.Our problem in this country is that we act like saints in the eyes of those who still pretend to be saints,i am not saints and not trying to be,the truth is that the only Saints I know is St. Moritz which you can still get the fake,the joke on BBNaija Housemates by @aycomedian was just to entertain without any form of malice. So I wonder why we go out to make issues out of none issues when we are bedevilled with various challenges that need attention.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTEjcUoDeYN/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Truth is the joke would have been funny if it was a real comedian cracking it out.

Someone like basket mouth, seyi law or bovi. They know how to bring humor from incidents without going controversial

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by may01(f): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is going to follow Kemen for the rest of his life mehn...it haff do mbok!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by tribalistseun: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
Ipob yoots are the one carrying the matter on their heads. Useless set of people.

Meanwhile kemen and ay are greater than all Igbos nation wide!
see as you just dey disgrace your generation for public

265 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by YeebosAreFools(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
tribalistseun:
see as you just dey disgrace your generation

grin grin grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by AntiWailer: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Well
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Afam4eva(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
I'm not surprised considering the fact that I go Die is the most vulgar comedian in Nigeria.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Jetleeee: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by godiskolade: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by liftedhigh: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by zangiff(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
okay................. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by adeniyi3971(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Who else is tired of all the charade??

let this stuff die down and stop defending any shi*tt. as long as you keep defending another is opposing and it doesn't stop.. jeeeez

9 Likes

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by josephine123: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
WATCH : AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRg3hATY3A

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by jeeqaa7(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by tribalistseun: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Like we should be surprise that I go dye have put his own mouth in the matter. All I go dye jokes are all about women private part. Useless comedian

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Timoleon(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
This matter never die stil?
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by cr7rooney10(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Some b enu n jawaya at times
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by rozayx5(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
i did no see any rape

tgoat is a foool and shud let us hear word

23 Likes

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Go die!
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Buharimustgo: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
Ipob yoots are the one carrying the matter on their heads. Useless set of people.

So u were sent to school to be useless,I pity whomever that wasted his money to train u,u r just a disgrace to your entire family and generation

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
abeg make we hear word,na today dey start 2 joke about serious issues grin grin grin grin ,all dz na cos of say na bbnaija cool cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
People would not let this issue rest?
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by lammsohiman(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Just small handiwork wey kemen do na em come turn stigma, nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by SageTravels: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Tell them o. Nigeria n Chemical reaction na 5&6

2 Likes

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by paradigmshift(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
I go die is a product of rape
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by dfrost: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
angry this matter should be laid to bed. Haba!
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by LOGDAN(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
sad
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:
What is this guy talking about? There are some things you don't joke about and rape is one of those things. Joking about it triviliazes it as something that isn't to be taken seriously

What are you talking about? Where is the rape? Did you watch the footage at all? Did you even watch the show? Nothing like rape in that footage young man!

Yes, he was wrong, but what he did is very common and not out of the ordinary! Tboss allowed him sleep on the same bed with her......she allowed him bath her with water while she pulled her bra, showing her pierced breasts. She led him on! He never raped her, he made an attempt to go down with her and she rejected and he stopped!

You have done it times without number, i have done it.

We should stop acting like we are more catholic than the pope. You guys are just making a mountain out of a molehill for nothing!

You guys should stop destroying this guy's career for nothing. Let him be!

Enough is enough!!!

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by bionixs: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
YeebosAreFools:

i said it,you have not been taking your drugs . Chei,madness is bad

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.