Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

**beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / **beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** (1656 Views)

Bitcoin Scams / Complete Guide To Avoiding Bitcoin Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

**beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** by olanrewajudavid: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
[/b][b]GUYS HOLD ON YOUR ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH NAIRALAND TABBAZ

TABBAZ ABI WETIN BE YOUR NAME!

WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING TO BE SAINT...

YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE RUNNING AN ANTI-SCAM CAMPAIGN AND CLAIMING A POPULAR GINGOLO FOR NAIRALAND.

ALL IN THE NAME OF SCAMMING PEOPLE.....

I SENT YOU 0.02BTC, FOR OVER 24HRS NOW, YOU ARE YET TO CREDIT ME!!!

SO IF I HAD SENT YOU MORE, THATS HOW YOU WILL DISAPPEAR!

YOU REFUSED TO PICK MY CALLS AGAIN! YOU DID NOT REPLY MY WHATSAPP MESSAGES!

YOU NOW SENT ME ONE FAKE TRANSACTION DETAILS..... NA GOD GO PUNISH U AND YOUR GENERATIONS!!!

THAT MONEY WILL NOT MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE, RATHER IT WILL BRING CURSE UPON YOUR GENERATIONS...

SO IN YOUR INTEREST , REFUND THAT MONEY COS YOU WILL BE PHISED OUT SOON AND ARRESTED

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE SCAMMER CALLED TABBAZ!!!

BEWARE PLS!!!
BEWARE PLS!!!
BEFORE YOU FALL A BIGGER VICTIM!!!

HIS NAIRALAND NAME AGAIN: TABBAZ
PHONE NUMBER: 080 620 72 347

1 Like

Re: **beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** by Swegzfreak: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE RUNNING AN ANTI-SCAM CAMPAIGN AND CLAIMING A POPULAR GINGOLO FOR NAIRALAND.

YOU NOW SENT ME ONE FAKE TRANSACTION DETAILS..... NA GOD GO PUNISH U AND YOUR GENERATIONS!!!

THAT MONEY WILL NOT MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE, RATHER IT WILL BRING CURSE UPON YOUR GENERATIONS...

SO IN YOUR INTEREST , REFUND THAT MONEY COS YOU WILL BE PHISED OUT SOON AND ARRESTED

BEWARE PLS!!!
BEWARE PLS!!!

You've been scammed bro, that's not the number on tabbaz signature

Always do your findings well before you trade

Thanks, and kindly erazy your post

5 Likes

Re: **beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** by OrigamiIII: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

BEWARE PLS!!!
BEWARE PLS!!!

Why didn't you go to exchanges. Exchanges will not mess themselves up. They hold more unto integrity than an ordinary individual would. Although there are some individuals on this same forum that will not betray the trust and are still thriving on credibility. Exchange companies are established to avoid issues like this. Sorry for your loss. If TABBAZ is available and he feels this allegation is false, he can come up with a defense to prevent bringing digital currency community into disrepute.
Re: **beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** by delishpot: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Swegzfreak:

You've been scammed bro, that's not the number on tabbaz signature

Always do your findings well before you trade

Thanks, and kindly erazy your post

It doesn't mean that it isn't the same person. A scam artist can have 20 phone numbers put one on this site just to clear himself when bubble bursts while he uses the other for reeling in more mugus. Unless you can swear that you trust him so much that your are willing to partake of the curses placed on him if he is guilty only then will your point be considered.
So, are you 200% sure he can not be the same person this brother is complaining about?
Re: **beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** by OrigamiIII: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
delishpot:

It doesn't mean that it isn't the same person. A scam artist can have 20 phone numbers put one on this site just to clear himself when bubble bursts while he uses the other for reeling in more mugus.

Thats correct.

1 Like

Re: **beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** by mamatwiny(f): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
A scammer contacted u, claiming to be Tabbaz. U foolishly did not crosscheck but sent ur money to the scammer. Clap for ur self.

1 Like

Re: **beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** by olanrewajudavid: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
mamatwiny:
A scammer contacted u, claiming to be Tabbaz. U foolishly did not crosscheck but sent ur money to the scammer. Clap for ur self.
I am beginning to suspect all that are in support of tabbaz.. It seems you are his agent.... you want to share in his curses right. It's best to keep quite and mute rather than opening your disgusting mouth.... All of you scammers will be phished out one after the other...

From this experience, a scammer can have group of other scammers. he himself claims to be clean while he serves as information careers for the other scammers.

Beware, stop your transactions with TABBAZ.. I repeat! stop your transaction with him and anyone who claims to associate with him.
Re: **beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** by OrigamiIII: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

I am beginning to suspect all that are in support of tabbaz.. It seems you are his agent.... you want to share in his curses right. It's best to keep quite and mute rather than opening your disgusting mouth.... All of you scammers will be phished out one after the other...

From this experience, a scammer can have group of other scammers. he himself claims to be clean while he serves as information careers for the other scammers.

Beware, stop your transactions with TABBAZ.. I repeat! stop your transaction with him and anyone who claims to associate with him.

Well next time go to exchanges like GeneXpayments dot online . You will be credited in minutes even if its by 2:00am.
Re: **beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** by delishpot: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
mamatwiny:

Dem dem?
Re: **beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** by dominique(f): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Where were you when Tabbaz was issuing disclaimers all over the forum that scammers are impersonating him? A simple nairaland search on the number would have saved you from this messy situation. That's why we have a lengthy scammers list on the business section. The list is not for decoration, it's there for referencing purposes and it has saved a lot of people from getting scammed. Next time, do proper verification before hastily sending money to an online stranger.

By the way, that number you posted up there is on no.48 on the scammers list. Do a nairaland search and confirm for yourself (remove the spacing between the numbers)

(1)

Earn Free Satoshi. / Redeeme Your Coinme Voucher / MMM Vs Banks: What's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.