Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Advice Needed!!!! Serious Problem!!! I don't exist!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed!!!! Serious Problem!!! I don't exist!!! (404 Views)

7 Strong Proofs Why Covid 19 Don't Exist In Nigeria (no 5 Will Shock You) / I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / A Small Problem I Have With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed!!!! Serious Problem!!! I don't exist!!! by Lmsd: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is gonna sound crazy but it's all true... I don't have time to go into all the details...

Serious responses only plz..

I was born in Nigeria in 1991... I never knew my parents or their families... I grew up in an orphanage... When i was 14 i left with a group of men and women to go to Europe... A week after my fifteenth birthday some of us ended up finally making it to Italy(illegally) ... From there i went to a few different European countries and ultimately ended up settling in the uk..

I've been living there ever since under a fake identity i got from some bermudian guy...

Long story short...

While I've been in lagos the past 2 weeks The bermudian and British immigration officials figured out my fraud and now I'm stuck in lagos with out any passport or birth certificate... I officially don't exist... I'm wondering how do i get Nigerian passports and birth certificate??

The orphanage i grew up in closed down long ago so any record of my Nigerian birth is gone with it... I don't have no family i know here.. I don't even know my parents name... I'm currently staying with a friend trying to figure this out.... Does anyone have any advice??

I would greatly appreciate it...

How do i get myself registered as Nigerian... I need a passport and birth certificate..

Should i see a immigration lawyer??

Do i have to pay someone off??

I'm seriously open to any serious suggestions..
Re: Advice Needed!!!! Serious Problem!!! I don't exist!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Trek back to italy
Re: Advice Needed!!!! Serious Problem!!! I don't exist!!! by baylord101(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why were u deported here in the first instance?

Oh, you tut Nig economy is out of recession

You for claim Ghana, South Africa or Ghana

Meanwhile this could be those guys who are always in refugees camp new strategy, since the mailing one no de work again .
Re: Advice Needed!!!! Serious Problem!!! I don't exist!!! by Lmsd: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Smallville10:
Trek back to italy

Do you know what HELL i had to go through to get their the first time... Shit.. I was almost raped and killed 4 different times... I don't have the means or the will to stomach that journey again... And with all that's going on in that region it much more difficult now.. I'll probably just end up dead or a slave in Libya..
Re: Advice Needed!!!! Serious Problem!!! I don't exist!!! by Lmsd: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
baylord101:
Why were u deported here in the first instance?

Oh, you tut Nig economy is out of recession

You for claim Ghana, South Africa or Ghana

Meanwhile this could be those guys who are always in refugees camp new strategy, since the mailing one no de work again .

I wasn't deported here... I came here for 3 weeks with a friend... Somehow our passports got figured out by the bermudian and British officials and they cancelled them.. My friend still tried to take his chances and fly out of Nigeria and he was arrested at the airport...
Re: Advice Needed!!!! Serious Problem!!! I don't exist!!! by baylord101(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lmsd:

I wasn't deported here... I came here for 3 weeks with a friend... Somehow our passports got figured out by the bermudian and British officials and they cancelled them.. My friend still tried to take his chances and fly out of Nigeria and he was arrested at the airport...
U were roaming wt fake ID and u still have the gut to make international trip, Don't worry bro, You village people never forget you.

But, Welcome to Nigeria, if you look like us (black and Nig face) Nobody will ask you for passport.

(1) (Reply)

Active Facebook Page For Sale For Awuff Price / Cheap Universities In China / Remembering... The Last Person Is A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.