Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) (36585 Views)

The New Trains That Will Be Used For Lagos-Ibadan Railway And Their Specs / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: What Ibadan Railway Axis Looks Like - Photo Documentary / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
After the formal declaration by the vice President Yemi Osinbajo, work has finally commence on the construction of the Lagos Ibadan Railway project. Demolition of structures on the right of way along the route has commence. Structures at Mushin, Agege, Iju & Agbado are being pulled down.
The rail line which will cover a distance of 156.65 kilometres was awarded to the CCECC at the of $1.5 billion after Buhari visited China June 2016. Of the project cost, VP Osinbajo disclosed that the federal government had paid its counterpart funding of N72 billion, which he said, was a condition for the loan facilities it obtained from the Exim Bank of China for the project.

See more image at http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigerian-news/2017/04/19/demolition-continues-as-work-ramps-up-on-new-lagos-ibadan-railway-project/

3 Likes

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by wahles(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Noted
Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pmb God bless you sire

Amaechi God bless you

God bless all the progressives

God please forgive enemies of state

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
The positive impact of administration would go a long way.. it would be like when we first have GSM..

15 Likes

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by papparatzzi2013: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
More blessing for SW

More development in the land of Oduduwa

More opportunities for sons and daughters of kaaro ojire

More assured future for awon omoluabi.

Well done PMB

Salutè PYO.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by Odingo1: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
papparatzzi2013:
More blessing for SW

More development in the land of Oduduwa

More opportunities for sons and daughters of kaaro ojire

More assured future for awon omoluabi.

Well done PMB

Salutè PYO.
That is what you people like,let only your region benefit all,let other region not get anything.
Injustice doesn't last forever, it bring anarchy and war.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by Jetleeee: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Odingo1:

That is what you people like,let only your region benefit all,let other region not get anything.

When Yorubas were building bridges, y'all were shouting "slaves" "afonja" . These are the results. E don clear for una eye nah

Everything is gragra to you people.

And why are you even complaining? I thought Jonah already tarred all the roads in the SE with rubies. What more can you ask for?

Isn't the SE the most developed region in Africa anymore?

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by papparatzzi2013: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Odingo1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why should I be interested in any other region apart from my region?

All of us calling someone daddy does not mean each child does not have a father or does not know his father and each child knows te boundary of his father's house/farm.

Nigeria is the general daddy, the boundary of oduduwa land is my protectorate.

Fight for your own development and leave us to fight for ours.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why should I be interested in any other region apart from my region?

All of us calling someone daddy does not mean each child does not have a father or does not know his father and each child knows te boundary of his father's house/farm.

Nigeria is the general daddy, the boundary of oduduwa land is my protectorate.

Fight for your own development and leave us to fight for ours.

This is typical ofonja for u

9 Likes

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Odingo1:

What about 2nd Niger bridge ? We also jubilated when the contract was eventually awarded. Why not now or are you the problem ?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

This is typical ofonja for u

And bad bele, envy and malicious jealousy is typical of flattinos and Nwa Osus ?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jetleeee:
Dude.. Were you in a box? Been a while. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Odingo1:

Na wa oo!! Should they be sad good things are happening to them?

Shoooo! shocked

21 Likes

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by Jetleeee: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dude.. Were you in a box? Been a while. . cheesy

E don tey small brother grin Just watching you flog our kids lol. Been supporting with likes from the background

Too many eyes on my moniker these days so I'm just playing it slow. I can't​ even post "A" without my post getting deleted

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by Jetleeee: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by Jetleeee: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by totit: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
SW...forward ever cool

7 Likes

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by totit: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
xharder:
Abeg they should continue the demolition especially the whole town called ibadan cos it is not fit for a 21century town. I needs to be demolished and rebuilt

https://www.nairaland.com/3751308/onitsha-ancient-beautiful-city-photos#55725624

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

grin

You are right my brother.
Aba need to be demolish completely and rebuild for goodness sake that state is not fit for human being.
There is just to much potopoto in aba. Aba need redemption NOWiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by leksmedia: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wow this is a long overdue project. Nice one . if this Governments can just focus on building infrastructures , it will attract a lot of investments , for your website design, blog design and Ecommerce websites visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

2 Likes

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by Badgers14: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
I hope they compensated the property owners adequately

1 Like

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by oshe11: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
hope it doesnt tk 12years

and we wud hear tinx like I built n nt I will complit d so so so n so in 2019 campaign
Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by jashar(f): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
It's true.. that's how they are chasing away the roadside traders. They even demolished Ibafo market sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by steppin: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:
Pmb God bless you sire

Amaechi God bless you

God bless all the progressives

God please forgive enemies of state

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
This guy na robot.
Repeating the same line over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by Gamniks: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Afonja benefit from APC more than any other ethnic

1 Like

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by Opakan2: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na so so work and structures for SW, none in other southern parts thanks to useless GEJ

They should stop d marginalization already and pity children of hate biko

7 Likes

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin
Some people will not like this one oooh
SW leads other follow

I no talk anything but some people already get train now
Like God is Good luxury buses
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
undecided

gej should have learnt from Akpabio

charity begins at home

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ / Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos / Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.