Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Btw Father And Son - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Btw Father And Son (794 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Me And A Scammer / Conversation BTW Me N My Teacher / Conversation BTW Covenant University And Unilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Btw Father And Son by maxwell767(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Father said Just carry the cours....

After encouraging his son to face his studies and make a good result grin

1 Share

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Btw Father And Son by maxwell767(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lalasticlala... grin
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Btw Father And Son by VickyRotex(f): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Carry the course o jere! Carry am! angry I fit give you Oshuka to carry am sef grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Btw Father And Son by StarBukola(f): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why, am not seeing any father and son relationship

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Btw Father And Son by josephine123: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
hmmm... lol

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Btw Father And Son by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol grin grin grin My friend keep quiet! I said Carry the course angry angry angry

Hmm as much as this sounds funny, I can feel the father's hidden pain from here.. It shall not be well with poverty.. Man that was typing text book just to advice his son retired to a three-word-reply after his son made a money request.. Hmm... Poverty.. Hmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Little Emmanuella made jest of her teacher. Read what she said / I Cant Stop Laughing-lol / Check Out Mc Filtermouth Comedy One Corner Sleep. Lols So So Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.