Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Alone In The Dark.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alone In The Dark.. (603 Views)

Living in The Dark (18+) / Woes Of The Dark Night / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alone In The Dark.. by chillgist(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bad thoughts.

Slowly in motion, I pulled my car into the garage. Still angry with the rate at which disappointment had it's fair share on my poor soul, I literally didn't have time for the jokes my younger brother had to tell. So surprised at such developments, my younger brother (Sam) asked why I kept my face like a burnt dough.
Normally, I would have laughed to his "gibberish" but this time it wasn't funny. Every thought of what happened was so exhuming to the extent that my head got bloated for consuming such a huge gallery of quite an unnecessary phase of life. I quietly climbed upstairs to my bedroom to get some space in order to draw a deep line of "truce" with my guilt.
What was this guilt ? Even though it still hurts to know that I would for a day ever imagine myself slaughter my only piece of joy, the only woman I love just for the lust of money and I did it so consciously.

1 Share

Re: Alone In The Dark.. by Uniquexty(f): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
#Arms folded#. You messed up bro. How much was it self? Oya tell me why you did it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alone In The Dark.. by TheWebGeek11: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nice writeup

1 Like

Re: Alone In The Dark.. by Divepen1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Not fully explicit, but still makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Alone In The Dark.. by chillgist(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Deductions

While having the "truce" , my mom came visiting. As she walked in, her eyes got caught up with my brother who actually called her to my house. "what is it ?" She asked then he replied to her that I was the problem saying that he didn't know what was troubling me.
As she heard this, the only thing that she wanted was an interest of knowledge from my troubled soul. She quickly alighted to my room and knocked for a long time then I opened the door, greeted her and didn't seem interested in her visit. But her first response was "what's wrong with you?" Still not in the mood , I didn't reply her question.
So shocked at my behaviour, she just felt that something was wrong somewhere. Without hesitation she quickly broke down in tears saying that the devil had possessed me and that she would call her pastor immediately for a deliverance. Hearing this, I told her that I wasn't possessed and she shouldn't try her luck on me with her pastor.
Re: Alone In The Dark.. by chillgist(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Final Conclusions.

After the truce, conclusions were made stating how my bad thoughts lead me into unwanted deductions. Still reminiscing on my guilt and disappointment, I hurriedly gave it a quit. In no time as my mom heard what I said about the pastor , she felt vexed and left my house. With this space , I had all the time in the world to execute what I had planned.
I simply got off from my room and shot myself out with my old pistol. Practically it's obvious to say that I shot myself into oblivion but it's also sad to know that nobody knows.

(1) (Reply)

Blood On Satin Sheet (A Novel) / Oreke Lewa (the Fair Maiden) / The Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.