Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Bill O'reilly Leaves FOX News Amid Sexual Harassment Claim - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bill O'reilly Leaves FOX News Amid Sexual Harassment Claim (546 Views)

Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) / Ibrahim Boubacar Keita Resigns As Mali's President Resigns Amid Coup / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill O'reilly Leaves FOX News Amid Sexual Harassment Claim by panafrican(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2017

Bill O'Reilly out at Fox News
by Alex Koppelman, Dylan Byers and Brian Stelter @CNNMoney
April 19, 2017: 5:06 PM ET

(...) In a statement of his own released later Wednesday afternoon, O'Reilly said, "Over the past 20 years at Fox News, I have been extremely proud to launch and lead one of the most successful news programs in history... It is tremendously disheartening that we part ways due to completely unfounded claims. But that is the unfortunate reality many of us in the public eye must live with today. I will always look back on my time at Fox with great pride in the unprecedented success we achieved and with my deepest gratitude to all my dedicated viewers. I wish only the best for Fox News Channel." (...)
Read More @
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/media/bill-oreilly-out-fox-news/index.html
Re: Bill O'reilly Leaves FOX News Amid Sexual Harassment Claim by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good riddance to racist, sexist rubbish. Hopefully he won't be picked up by another network and just fade into obscurity, this was long overdue

1 Like

Re: Bill O'reilly Leaves FOX News Amid Sexual Harassment Claim by Lucasbalo(m): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
1bkaye:
Good riddance to racist, sexist rubbish. Hopefully he won't be picked up by another network and just fade into obscurity, this was long overdue
You are absolutely right. Bill is a big time racist and a Misorgynist just like trump. Most of the anchors are racists and that includes Sean Hannity and the rest. I caught off Faux News from my cable subscription years ago. Good riddance to the worthless racist pig O'Reilly that the clowns here worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill O'reilly Leaves FOX News Amid Sexual Harassment Claim by Lucasbalo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
One down more to go. Faux News sucks.
Re: Bill O'reilly Leaves FOX News Amid Sexual Harassment Claim by panafrican(m): 12:51am On Apr 20, 2017
Sean Hannity is a coward, sumbitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ys69GnNeD8
Re: Bill O'reilly Leaves FOX News Amid Sexual Harassment Claim by panafrican(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Who is next after B.O. ? grin
Re: Bill O'reilly Leaves FOX News Amid Sexual Harassment Claim by MONITZ: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2017
And O Rilley finally bites the dust, this was long overdue, he did more harm than good to FOX with his racist comments and attitude...

(1) (Reply)

Russia Strike Kills ISIL Leader Baghdadi In Syria / BREAKING NEWS: CNN Top Producer Admits That Russia Narrative Is Bullshit / Republic Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.