Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

(video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys (1803 Views)

How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys by craix(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
A video clip was shared to me by a friend through my email. The video shows, how a Nigerian Girl whose name is disclosed, she was drag to a deep forest by a unknown white guys.

According to the information i got from the sharer of the video, she was drag to the bush and she was force to put a small wood on her head and after she put the wood on her head. The white guys used a plank and hit it on her head.

The plank hit her brain, making her lose conscience and she suddenly started die little by little,before a minute. She gave up the ghost(Die). The country which the white guys belong to is yet be known. May her soul rest in peace.

Watch The Video with this link-http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/04/watch-how-nigerian-girl-was-killed-by.html
Re: (video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys by Nwodosis(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
And all needed from her death is traffic.
Re: (video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys by ades0la(f): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: (video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys by SalamRushdie: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Damn
Re: (video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys by tasceige(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2017
All black ladies ain't Nigerians!!! Biko.
Re: (video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys by chukxie(m): 12:34am On Apr 20, 2017
The poor victim wasn't a Nigerian. Both the victim and her killers spoke a variant of Punjabi language - a language spoken in northwestern India. So, bro, do your research before you post stuff here.

2 Likes

Re: (video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys by frostylook: 3:46am On Apr 20, 2017
I still can't sleep after watching it. That was a phone that was smashed in her head,possibly hers. Totally mind numbing.
Re: (video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys by thawana(f): 4:25am On Apr 20, 2017
Pls she isn't nigerian,they are Brazilians.the guy that hit her is her boyfriend,
Re: (video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys by Philipmighty(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2017
Plz can anyone share the video for me on whatsapp i will really be grateful No.09061671050
Re: (video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys by craix(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
The information i got from the sharer of the video was that girl was a Nigerian
Re: (video)Watch How A Nigerian Girl Was Killed By Unknown White Guys by feeloscar(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
craix:
The information i got from the sharer of the video was that girl was a Nigerian
and he/she/they lied.

(1) (Reply)

Homosexual Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Little Boy / How Peace Mass Transit Ph Manager & Staff Brutalised Me Today! / Lifeless Body Of A Man Found Dumped By The Roadside In Imo (Graphic photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.