Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her (1737 Views)

Man Who Raped Mentally Disorder Woman Asked To Marry Her. PHOTOS / Woman Confronts Man Inside Church Who Molested Her And Her Sister Years Ago / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by fergie1989(f): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2019
A Kenyan man who pleaded guilty to a sexual harassment to a mad woman was given a choice between marrying her or going to jail for the crime.

The guy forced a mad woman sex and was given two options either to be jailed for 10 years or to stay with the mad woman as his wife.

With these options, next time he will never think of it again.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/man-who-molested-mad-woman-asked-to.html

1 Like

Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by fergie1989(f): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by Johnwhiteceo(f): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Lol...good for him grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by Oblongata: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2019
I love this judgement

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by pascalbenz: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2019
Ghen ghen !!
Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by Princeton92(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Oblongata:
I love this judgement

Indeed... A great one! Since he finds her attractive, he should kukuma marry her at once N save a life! Lol
angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by Teebilion: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2019
D

1 Like

Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by zuraking(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2019
pascalbenz:
Ghen ghen !!
I don't have access to my email.i saw your pm
Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by pascalbenz: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2019
zuraking:
I don't have access to my email.i saw your pm
pls hit me on whats app ....much interested on that stuff ....am not always online on NL 08099088008
Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by zuraking(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2019
pascalbenz:
pls hit me on whats app ....much interested on that stuff ....am not always online on NL 0809908 8008
honestly, the best is for you to follow the thread cos I don't want anything private..... sorry sad
Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by Bola146(f): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin Lobatan! Good for you Omo ale
Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by pascalbenz: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
zuraking:
honestly, the best is for you to follow the thread cos I don't want anything private..... sorry sad
okay tnx
Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by danny56: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
See! Cheer up people of God, if God can give a mad woman a husband, He can give you your own too... Amen?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by Godsfavour78: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Osina na na osinana chi. See gbege see trouble grin
Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by Kingsteve(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Since na mad woman be his fetish, make em see mad woman carry wholesale.
It's official! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by Lynx001: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by BlackfireX: 2:55am On Dec 01, 2019
The mad woman smile is epic....

Oya Oga rapist choose
Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by jiana02(f): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Who Molested A Mad Woman Asked To Choose Between Going To Jail Or Marry Her by bigdaddyhech: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2019
Konji na bastard! if not wetin go carry sane person go rape or f.uck insane person... That's serves him right though!

LESSON: NEVER TAKE ADVANTANGE OF SOMEONE REGARDLESS THE SITUATION/MATTER

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names / How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? / Married Woman Beaten And Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.