Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street’ish - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street’ish (934 Views)

TRIVIA : What Goes In Hard And Dry But Comes Out Wet And Soft? Delaruetv I Trivi / What Is The Past Tense Of Shoot? Simple, Right? Delaruetv| Street’ish / Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street'ish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street’ish by Delaruetv: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Hello guys, welcome to a new episode od Street'Ish on DelarueTv. Now, let's be honest now, for 30 billion naira, would you give up SEX forever

Join on this episode of Street'ish with Sabi-Wey-Sabi and get people opinions on this, it promises to be amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVPC49VXN9I?list=PLObVPC_CozNt9WOdpIfl4Ucxal4dL4dQ2

Get more of our exclusive contens on our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DelarueLIVEchannel

Re: Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street’ish by GloriaNinja(f): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2017
WHICH ONE BE SEX? MTCHEWW, I WILL GLADLY TAKE THE 30 BILLION, ANY TIME, ANY DAY. I WILL EVEN GIVE UP WATCHING TELEMUNDO FOR DA MOOLAH.
Re: Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street’ish by Delaruetv: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2017
GloriaNinja , are you trying to say you can do without the thing for the rest of your life ? Remember say body no be firewood oooo
Re: Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street’ish by Motolank: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2017
Verbally - yes
Re: Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street’ish by Delaruetv: 1:04am On Apr 20, 2017
Chai ! People like money ooo. They can do anything for money sha
Re: Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street’ish by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2017
The first girl on that video like Sex die....make Una help me Catch her. She is a spoiled Child

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street’ish by GloriaNinja(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Delaruetv:
GloriaNinja , are you trying to say you can do without the thing for the rest of your life ? Remember say body no be firewood oooo
SO YOU WILL PICK SEX OVER MONEY? OR YOU WAN STARVE TO DEATH UPON WOMAN? SO YOU WILL PICK PUNA OVER 30 BILLION?
MAKE I HEAR WORD JOOR.
Re: Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street’ish by Delaruetv: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
2papa:
The first girl on that video like Sex die....make Una help me Catch her. She is a spoiled Child

Lol! @2papa your name says it all
Re: Can You Give Up SEX For Ever For 30 Billion? Delaruetv| Street’ish by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Delaruetv:
Some body na wood oh.

(1) (Reply)

Comic:deadpool Kill The Marvel Universe / #bbnaija: Tobi Is Not The Kind Of Guys I Crush On - Cee C / AMVCA 2018 To Hold In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.