Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police (39849 Views)

Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by cerowo(f): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2017
16 students! What a waste
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Ugobest007: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Edo state students always in the news for the bad reasons..
The first place I experienced cultists to was Edo state.
God help them.

Never forget that if u want any of ur ecurrency exchange within 4mins visit nairaomm.com
Right now we offer
Bitcoins at N420.
Perfect Money at N430

Sell your bitcoins to us, get paid instantly after confirmation. We can buy over $35,000 right now.

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2017
What a waste
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by wellmax(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2017
AAU Ekpoma...I fear that school and anyone who graduated from that school.
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Dis war na btw which frats?
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Adaezemum(f): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Nawo for this country. I don't no what this youth gain in cultism.
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by gbegemaster(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Venerable612:
I wake up each day to check updates on how Nigeria is progressing via Nairaland.

Each time I am disappointed by the headlines I see. Its either someone jumps into lagoon, father rapes daughter, Senator is kidnapped, President's aides steals money, mother cuts her child into two, or one celebrity is pictured eating Eba this morning.

This is honestly, not a sign of good things and I am unhappy that Nairaland plays a part in making us (especially the youths) more bitter and for some, gullible followers of celebrity.

As much as these things happens, too many unnecessary news make it up to front page and at that it just feels as if nothing good happens in this country. Why will our friends abroad want to come back home when all they hear is kidnapping and poverty?

Advice: If Nairaland wants, you can create a section for weirdo news and limit the number those updates on front page. Lots of bad things happen in the UK and other developed countries but they know to manage their PR. You dont want to give your investors a notion that they cant come to do business in your country safely. Zuckerberg was in Nigeria last year and nothing happened to him

With healthy changes, traffic can still be maintained on this Forum.
People are more drawn to the insane and mundane news. Like moth to a flame.
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2017
NubiLove:
Police made a statement and University denied it...
because the police are always in a haste to make their report public without waiting for the school authority to conclude its own investigations
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2017
Lies..n op u should take down that picture!!!
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by excomarow(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2017
TheWebGeek11:
Wow... To kill a chicken you think twice,aw much more human... A wakeup call for Christians to spread the awareness of fear of God abroad

MY CASE IS DIFFERENT

YES OOOO

but...

come to think of it

a lot has gone down in EDO - BENIN recently ooo
it making FP every blessed day on NLF

from armed robbrey, kidnapping, rape, cultism, rituals even accidents

BENIN PEOPLE BE CAREFUL OOO
SHUN CULTISM AND EMBRASSE CHRIST
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by KINGwax007(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2017
Nairaland and sad news be like...

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by CzarChris(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2017
No bi Ekpoma?
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Shakingdbumbum: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2017
parents need to educate their children on the effects of cultism.
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by enomakos(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2017
What is going on in ekpoma again
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by willibounce1(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
16 students ke! How did this happen. Be heading 16 people when they are not ISIS. Na wa o.
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by AbdOla: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2017
Stupid lie.........Y nairalander sometimes found of lie,dis photo you attached is copied online...Read details on types of confraternity and their origination in Nigeria,DAT picture will be shown in details of explanations

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by robosky02(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this is terrible
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2017
Lalasticlala this is a very false news
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by EmmyDJourno: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2017
If I become President, I would rid Nigeria Universities of cultism, if it's that one I achieve, no shit.
You wear a certain color in school, wahala
You go to certain areas, wahala
They like your babe, wahala
They like your sister, wahala
You now see them posing like they are the best things on Earth, mtcheww, SMH undecided
We are graduating, killers and unemployable nuisances into the society year in year out...No jokes

Please Note: The truth hurts

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by CEO1(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2017
No to cultism cry cry cry cry
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by ohiku4every1(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2017
Edo+cultism+ashawo =5&6&7
Edolites, I hail thee

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by petsolo115: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2017
*_POLICE ALLEGATION- Enaholo_*

I was sitting comfortably in my comfort zone when it was brought to my knowledge the Allegation of the Edo state Police Commissioner on Social media about his arrest of three Lecturers in the Ambrose Alli University, his further claim that fire arms were recovered from the Academics, that a double barrel gun, single barel gun and a pump action were recovered from a professor. In order to attract more patronage to this movie, the Commissioner of Police also claim that the 14 dead students were discovered at the particular time they went to inspect a particular site.

*_Although the allegation did not come as a shock based on the type society we have ourselves lately, but the very character who choose to play the role of the accuser in this best describe as nollywood movie despite his office is still very much surprising._*

Seriously, it is a very pathetic situation and a very disgraceful thing to discuss today that a who Commissioner of Police of a State has become a propaganda machine and resorted to a cheap blackmail to probably score some political points just like their counterparts in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission or more obviously, to use in hidding the gross Incompetency and abuse of his Office.

*_You would recall that few days ago, a Professor in the University and Dean of the Faculty of Law (AAU) was mercilessly beaten like a convicted criminal or a thief cut in the act stealing bag of garri in this garri season in Ekpoma market and caught while the women shout Oyi! Oyi!! Oyi!!! The school Authority however felt insulted for a Lecturer to be given such inhuman treatment for no just cause by those who call themselves the Nigerian Police, hence, the University promised to bring these fellows in Police Uniform to Justice by deciding to seek redress in the Court of Law._*

It is of course obvious that because the Commissioner who is known to have been the brain behind these recent Police Brutalities in Edo state and who is know to have been the one sending Police officers to break into peoples houses, brutalize Edo indigens, hunt for possessors of laptops and and ignore arm robbers with A.K 47, arrest the Students and charge them huge sum for their release has heard what is coming to him, yes, because of the knowledge of the Legal battle from the Ambrose Alli University which the Commissioner knows fully well may not only cost his boy's job, but would also recieve the heat, the Commissioner, I mean a whole Police Commissioner had to resort to these irrelevant allegations and cook up stories against the Institution just to make them stop their Petition and beg the Police Institution for mercy and, again, I say in the language of the Bini, e Mr. Commissioner of Police Awawaaaaaaaaa!!!

*_Mr. Commissioner of Police sir! First of all, I want to let you know that we the Students of Ambrose Alli University are fully aware of that "thing" you just circulated in the Social media and we give you a good grade for "thinking" you could easily deceive the public with your borrowed nollywood entertainment strategy. But, sir, is it not a big shame to you as a Police Commissioner to bring such a huge disgrace to the Nigerian Police Force and the entire Country you swore to protect? To you sir, do you actually think you have been able to establish a case against the Ambrose Alli University which is one of the Thousand Impact of Prof. Ambrose Folorunso Alli who was obviously a man like you? Are you so joyful in seeing Edo in crisis? Are you not suppose to hide your head in shame if not for anything, but for the fact that since your inception as the Edo state Police Commissioner has been the beginning of the complains, lack of peace and insecurity in our land? Are you not bothered about the lack of confidence Edo people have in your office? And come to think of it, have you taken time to ask questions or read about the Achievements of your predecessors especially the ever Great, Gallant, Experienced, Generally loved and well Celebrated Mr. Folunso Adebango whose impact in Edo state as Police Commissioner was heard all over the Country? Mr. Commissioner sir, what is actually our offence in Edo state? What has the peace loving people done to deserve this problem from you who we ought to run to for protection?_*

It is of course pertinent at this point in time to ask you. Mr. Commissioner of Police; Are You a Politician? Sir, please this is not APC and PDP matter, this is an Academic Institutional matter and Ambrose Alli University is a well known Institution all over the Country. Again, I say, sir, this is not APC and PDP matter, this has to do with the issue of an Academic Institution training the Future Leaders in and outside the Country, and our Lecturer is the one those your boys in Police Uniform carrying cutlass and hammer like cultist just brutalized and in your bid to sweep it under the carpet, you have resorted to mere propaganda?

*_By the way, who are the Lecturers you claimed you arrested, and who are the 14 students you claim you found dead? And which AAU are you even referring to? This one that I am or which? Seriously this is really very funny of you Mr. Commissioner pf Police, indeed, Edo state has suffered to the point where Comedians and Politicians are now given them as Police Commissioners. Mr. Commissioner sir, I know you have already failed in your attempt to rubbish the name of the Great Ambrose Alli University and subsequently sweep kill this already established case of the Brutalization of our Lecturer Prof. Suny Edeko. But, next time, in case you are to involve in such a lie sir, at least, apply some wisdom so that at least even some illiterate may believe it. So, even if any lie should emanate from your office, try apply some wisdom because even a very dull person can easily consider this your Part one nollywood drama as comic relief and having no iota of truth to even make its reading considerable._*

Mr. Commissioner of Police sir, I want to bring to your knowledge today that when you get to Ambrose Alli University, the great man you will see at the Office Vice Chancellor called Prof. IGNATIUS ONIMAWO (Onibaba! The Digital V.C himself) "IS OUR MAAAAAN". So, if your aim is to bring disgrace to his Administration, please have a rethink because his he is and can not be your Standard, he is a man of Vision and that very Vision, have long left the faces of School Bulletin to a Reality! For your Information, the V.C is new, and in few months of his Inception, The University is already experiencing a rare kind of Peace that has never been Experience for so many years of its Establishment.

*For the first time in the history of the University, a very Free and Fair SUG Election has been conducted where no injury, casualty or death was recorded, in fact, the Inauguration of the Exco had their major Opponent in full attendance, can you so manage Edo state with such experience sir? And I think I should quickly answer that with an Esan language: Heyeeeooooo! Odasabor-hiehiee!*

Again, I am happy and proud to announce to you now that the V.C is Touching and Transforming every area in the University. The Faculties, Departments, and so many buildings including the Hostels are already expediency wonderful renovation, even the Sport Complex which even when not touched would not be known as a result of its location in the University is experiencing the Good Governance of the Great Professor Ignatius Onimawo Administration. The Viewing center is currently under Construction and so many things planed to put in place there. Few weeks ago, AAU bread was Established by this same V.C and I would like you to have a taste of the bread Mr. Commissioner of Police in other to testify of the Good Leadership we are experiencing here in AAU. AAU Fish will soon be counted too.

*_Time and and most importantly, Megabyte, will not permit me to say say more and more about AAU for I just sacrifice hundred naira out of my small feeding money to subscribe to sixty naira worth of mb for the only place I would have been able to use free WiFi here in Ekpoma is inside the Campus but since your boys came to Epoma and moving round like demons looking for who to destroy, we now found it difficult to hold our phones let alone trekking from your house to school with the almighty laptops that your boys now consider as A.K 47 in Ekpoma._*

But, let me quickly inform you that just few days ago, the V.C broke another record to have commence the CBT method of Examination on Campus whereby you write and get your result Immediately, which means, manipulation of results by any Lecturer has just been thwarted by the Pragmatic V.C to the extent I started wishing if I was in hundred level so that I start accumulating good grades at my level and I also at a time regretted not given f in some courses I had underserved low grades before the Inception of this V.C probably as a result of manipulations because of my incorruption so that I will rewrite them now and get my full marks right in front of the Computer without any manipulations.

*So, Sir my V.C is a man of Impact and we the Students of Ambrose Alli University says Mr. Commissioner, please and please our Vice Chancellor is our pride and we are proud to have him Manage the Institution and bringing Peace to the University especially this period in the history of our Country where even the Economists are finding it difficult to actually explain the direction of our Economy and everyone seems hungry, hence, anger easily warranted not just from the Students who can't even afford the only garri that has always keep soul and body together on campus even when you have no money to feed, but also from the Lecturers/Staff of the University.*

_Nevertheless, I must Advise you sir, to simply all this obviously cock and bull story that will not give your office any political points that you seek or even capable of changing the fact that your boys Brutalized our Lecturer, Professor, and Dean of the Faculty of Law Mr. Suny Edeko and the fact that the Nigerian Police under your Administration now break into people's houses, harass and brutalize the Nigerian Students just because of flimsy excuses that may not even have warranted interrogation from any properly trained and Right thinking Police Officer._

*Lets I forgot, I learnt that the Management has given you 48 hours to retract your cock and bull story and lies against the University, if not, will result to your call in the Law court to defend what we both know is a defenseless propaganda. Remember, it was since yesterday and the time is still counting. I know my Vice Chancellor Mr. Commissioner, he is a man of Integrity and at the same time before he says anything, he already has plans on how to accomplish it. He is a Man of his Word and believe you me we are ready to Defend our Great University in the Law Court if your Apology is not rendered within the stipulated time and I will gladly say, Mr. Commissioneeer! Wait for us in court for we are coming to pull some Uniforms not well represented as Nigerian Police in under your reign.*

Conclusively, with due respect, sir don't you think you are due for resignation Mr. Commissioner of Police? Because it is obvious Edo People are tired, in pain and had severally showed a total lack of Confidence in your Office and considered you incapable and incompetent to handle their Security affairs. So, resign and get celebrated for it is a sacrifice you have to make to earn respect from the People.

*Finally again, I call on the Edo State Government to please, preserve and sustain the Peace and Security of Edo state and its people by taking a Proactive decision concerning Police Disturbance and Embarrassment of the Edo People and the Institutions embedded in the State. Thanks and God Bless.*

*Enaholo Abel Usiale*
Political Science Dept
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by petsolo115: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2017

I was sitting comfortably in my comfort zone when it was brought to my knowledge the Allegation of the Edo state Police Commissioner on Social media about his arrest of three Lecturers in the Ambrose Alli University, his further claim that fire arms were recovered from the Academics, that a double barrel gun, single barel gun and a pump action were recovered from a professor. In order to attract more patronage to this movie, the Commissioner of Police also claim that the 14 dead students were discovered at the particular time they went to inspect a particular site.

*_Although the allegation did not come as a shock based on the type society we have ourselves lately, but the very character who choose to play the role of the accuser in this best describe as nollywood movie despite his office is still very much surprising._*

Seriously, it is a very pathetic situation and a very disgraceful thing to discuss today that a who Commissioner of Police of a State has become a propaganda machine and resorted to a cheap blackmail to probably score some political points just like their counterparts in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission or more obviously, to use in hidding the gross Incompetency and abuse of his Office.

*_You would recall that few days ago, a Professor in the University and Dean of the Faculty of Law (AAU) was mercilessly beaten like a convicted criminal or a thief cut in the act stealing bag of garri in this garri season in Ekpoma market and caught while the women shout Oyi! Oyi!! Oyi!!! The school Authority however felt insulted for a Lecturer to be given such inhuman treatment for no just cause by those who call themselves the Nigerian Police, hence, the University promised to bring these fellows in Police Uniform to Justice by deciding to seek redress in the Court of Law._*

It is of course obvious that because the Commissioner who is known to have been the brain behind these recent Police Brutalities in Edo state and who is know to have been the one sending Police officers to break into peoples houses, brutalize Edo indigens, hunt for possessors of laptops and and ignore arm robbers with A.K 47, arrest the Students and charge them huge sum for their release has heard what is coming to him, yes, because of the knowledge of the Legal battle from the Ambrose Alli University which the Commissioner knows fully well may not only cost his boy's job, but would also recieve the heat, the Commissioner, I mean a whole Police Commissioner had to resort to these irrelevant allegations and cook up stories against the Institution just to make them stop their Petition and beg the Police Institution for mercy and, again, I say in the language of the Bini, e Mr. Commissioner of Police Awawaaaaaaaaa!!!

*_Mr. Commissioner of Police sir! First of all, I want to let you know that we the Students of Ambrose Alli University are fully aware of that "thing" you just circulated in the Social media and we give you a good grade for "thinking" you could easily deceive the public with your borrowed nollywood entertainment strategy. But, sir, is it not a big shame to you as a Police Commissioner to bring such a huge disgrace to the Nigerian Police Force and the entire Country you swore to protect? To you sir, do you actually think you have been able to establish a case against the Ambrose Alli University which is one of the Thousand Impact of Prof. Ambrose Folorunso Alli who was obviously a man like you? Are you so joyful in seeing Edo in crisis? Are you not suppose to hide your head in shame if not for anything, but for the fact that since your inception as the Edo state Police Commissioner has been the beginning of the complains, lack of peace and insecurity in our land? Are you not bothered about the lack of confidence Edo people have in your office? And come to think of it, have you taken time to ask questions or read about the Achievements of your predecessors especially the ever Great, Gallant, Experienced, Generally loved and well Celebrated Mr. Folunso Adebango whose impact in Edo state as Police Commissioner was heard all over the Country? Mr. Commissioner sir, what is actually our offence in Edo state? What has the peace loving people done to deserve this problem from you who we ought to run to for protection?_*

It is of course pertinent at this point in time to ask you. Mr. Commissioner of Police; Are You a Politician? Sir, please this is not APC and PDP matter, this is an Academic Institutional matter and Ambrose Alli University is a well known Institution all over the Country. Again, I say, sir, this is not APC and PDP matter, this has to do with the issue of an Academic Institution training the Future Leaders in and outside the Country, and our Lecturer is the one those your boys in Police Uniform carrying cutlass and hammer like cultist just brutalized and in your bid to sweep it under the carpet, you have resorted to mere propaganda?

*_By the way, who are the Lecturers you claimed you arrested, and who are the 14 students you claim you found dead? And which AAU are you even referring to? This one that I am or which? Seriously this is really very funny of you Mr. Commissioner pf Police, indeed, Edo state has suffered to the point where Comedians and Politicians are now given them as Police Commissioners. Mr. Commissioner sir, I know you have already failed in your attempt to rubbish the name of the Great Ambrose Alli University and subsequently sweep kill this already established case of the Brutalization of our Lecturer Prof. Suny Edeko. But, next time, in case you are to involve in such a lie sir, at least, apply some wisdom so that at least even some illiterate may believe it. So, even if any lie should emanate from your office, try apply some wisdom because even a very dull person can easily consider this your Part one nollywood drama as comic relief and having no iota of truth to even make its reading considerable._*

Mr. Commissioner of Police sir, I want to bring to your knowledge today that when you get to Ambrose Alli University, the great man you will see at the Office Vice Chancellor called Prof. IGNATIUS ONIMAWO (Onibaba! The Digital V.C himself) "IS OUR MAAAAAN". So, if your aim is to bring disgrace to his Administration, please have a rethink because his he is and can not be your Standard, he is a man of Vision and that very Vision, have long left the faces of School Bulletin to a Reality! For your Information, the V.C is new, and in few months of his Inception, The University is already experiencing a rare kind of Peace that has never been Experience for so many years of its Establishment.

*For the first time in the history of the University, a very Free and Fair SUG Election has been conducted where no injury, casualty or death was recorded, in fact, the Inauguration of the Exco had their major Opponent in full attendance, can you so manage Edo state with such experience sir? And I think I should quickly answer that with an Esan language: Heyeeeooooo! Odasabor-hiehiee!*

Again, I am happy and proud to announce to you now that the V.C is Touching and Transforming every area in the University. The Faculties, Departments, and so many buildings including the Hostels are already expediency wonderful renovation, even the Sport Complex which even when not touched would not be known as a result of its location in the University is experiencing the Good Governance of the Great Professor Ignatius Onimawo Administration. The Viewing center is currently under Construction and so many things planed to put in place there. Few weeks ago, AAU bread was Established by this same V.C and I would like you to have a taste of the bread Mr. Commissioner of Police in other to testify of the Good Leadership we are experiencing here in AAU. AAU Fish will soon be counted too.

*_Time and and most importantly, Megabyte, will not permit me to say say more and more about AAU for I just sacrifice hundred naira out of my small feeding money to subscribe to sixty naira worth of mb for the only place I would have been able to use free WiFi here in Ekpoma is inside the Campus but since your boys came to Epoma and moving round like demons looking for who to destroy, we now found it difficult to hold our phones let alone trekking from your house to school with the almighty laptops that your boys now consider as A.K 47 in Ekpoma._*

But, let me quickly inform you that just few days ago, the V.C broke another record to have commence the CBT method of Examination on Campus whereby you write and get your result Immediately, which means, manipulation of results by any Lecturer has just been thwarted by the Pragmatic V.C to the extent I started wishing if I was in hundred level so that I start accumulating good grades at my level and I also at a time regretted not given f in some courses I had underserved low grades before the Inception of this V.C probably as a result of manipulations because of my incorruption so that I will rewrite them now and get my full marks right in front of the Computer without any manipulations.

*So, Sir my V.C is a man of Impact and we the Students of Ambrose Alli University says Mr. Commissioner, please and please our Vice Chancellor is our pride and we are proud to have him Manage the Institution and bringing Peace to the University especially this period in the history of our Country where even the Economists are finding it difficult to actually explain the direction of our Economy and everyone seems hungry, hence, anger easily warranted not just from the Students who can't even afford the only garri that has always keep soul and body together on campus even when you have no money to feed, but also from the Lecturers/Staff of the University.*

_Nevertheless, I must Advise you sir, to simply all this obviously cock and bull story that will not give your office any political points that you seek or even capable of changing the fact that your boys Brutalized our Lecturer, Professor, and Dean of the Faculty of Law Mr. Suny Edeko and the fact that the Nigerian Police under your Administration now break into people's houses, harass and brutalize the Nigerian Students just because of flimsy excuses that may not even have warranted interrogation from any properly trained and Right thinking Police Officer._

*Lets I forgot, I learnt that the Management has given you 48 hours to retract your cock and bull story and lies against the University, if not, will result to your call in the Law court to defend what we both know is a defenseless propaganda. Remember, it was since yesterday and the time is still counting. I know my Vice Chancellor Mr. Commissioner, he is a man of Integrity and at the same time before he says anything, he already has plans on how to accomplish it. He is a Man of his Word and believe you me we are ready to Defend our Great University in the Law Court if your Apology is not rendered within the stipulated time and I will gladly say, Mr. Commissioneeer! Wait for us in court for we are coming to pull some Uniforms not well represented as Nigerian Police in under your reign.*

Conclusively, with due respect, sir don't you think you are due for resignation Mr. Commissioner of Police? Because it is obvious Edo People are tired, in pain and had severally showed a total lack of Confidence in your Office and considered you incapable and incompetent to handle their Security affairs. So, resign and get celebrated for it is a sacrifice you have to make to earn respect from the People.

*Finally again, I call on the Edo State Government to please, preserve and sustain the Peace and Security of Edo state and its people by taking a Proactive decision concerning Police Disturbance and Embarrassment of the Edo People and the Institutions embedded in the State. Thanks and God Bless.*

*Enaholo Abel Usiale*
Political Science Dept
ohiku4every1:
Edo+cultism+ashawo =5&6&7
Edolites, I hail thee
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by haywhy146(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author= just what are you saying??]dunno y d sch management is being diplomatic here. i wish lai mohammed wud sit all these cult guys nd tel dem dat dey wud gain much as cultist nd dey knowing mr lai for whom he is wud use their brains nd knw dat dey r jus doing demselves. ...mtcheww....... [ ]
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by ziga: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2017
Venerable612:
I wake up each day to check updates on how Nigeria is progressing via Nairaland.

Each time I am disappointed by the headlines I see. Its either someone jumps into lagoon, father rapes daughter, Senator is kidnapped, President's aides steals money, mother cuts her child into two, or one celebrity is pictured eating Eba this morning.

This is honestly, not a sign of good things and I am unhappy that Nairaland plays a part in making us (especially the youths) more bitter and for some, gullible followers of celebrity.

As much as these things happens, too many unnecessary news make it up to front page and at that it just feels as if nothing good happens in this country. Why will our friends abroad want to come back home when all they hear is kidnapping and poverty?

Advice: If Nairaland wants, you can create a section for weirdo news and limit the number those updates on front page. Lots of bad things happen in the UK and other developed countries but they know to manage their PR. You dont want to give your investors a notion that they cant come to do business in your country safely. Zuckerberg was in Nigeria last year and nothing happened to him

The report is confusing and might be false. It was "said to be credited to the commissioner of police". But it seems to be false news. And sometimes Nairaland is responsible for propagation of these types.

By the way, you made a great suggestion. We are our own worst enemy.
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by ikorodureporta: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
youngcizza:
grin

u b suspect! Whch kyne laff b dat? cheesy
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by sheyinoni(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Venerable612:

well written write-up but you know that information is crucial whether good or bad,and i dont think this should have any effect on investors because if nairaland doesnt other blogs would,think of it do you know the change of heart that this news might cause, for instance a fresher that jus gained admission and is quite stubborn in nature? we should try and see the positives in things first before criticising,bro this is just my opinion though you are also entitled to yours.

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by petsolo115: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2017

*Enaholo Abel Usiale*
Political Science Dept

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) / How The Phrase ‘my Dear’ Can Put You In Trouble / Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.