Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police (39850 Views)

Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by MAGNETIC(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2017
Venerable612:
I wake up each day to check updates on how Nigeria is progressing via Nairaland.

Each time I am disappointed by the headlines I see. Its either someone jumps into lagoon, father rapes daughter, Senator is kidnapped, President's aides steals money, mother cuts her child into two, or one celebrity is pictured eating Eba this morning.

This is honestly, not a sign of good things and I am unhappy that Nairaland plays a part in making us (especially the youths) more bitter and for some, gullible followers of celebrity.

As much as these things happens, too many unnecessary news make it up to front page and at that it just feels as if nothing good happens in this country. Why will our friends abroad want to come back home when all they hear is kidnapping and poverty?

Advice: If Nairaland wants, you can create a section for weirdo news and limit the number those updates on front page. Lots of bad things happen in the UK and other developed countries but they know to manage their PR. You dont want to give your investors a notion that they cant come to do business in your country safely. Zuckerberg was in Nigeria last year and nothing happened to him

With healthy changes, traffic can still be maintained on this Forum.
this the best comment I have ever read on nairaland. welcome
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2017
Is it the heads they want to bury in one coffin?? grin grin grin
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by NgHealth(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2017
At this rate when does it become an accepted fact that cultism is synonymous with 9ja.

Nigerian Health Blog
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Enyimbamercedes: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2017
This one is not university again na! It is abattoir abi they are offering degree courses for butchery

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by sshalom(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Cultism is a cancer that destroys everything eventually. If only young Nigerians know the present and future dangers....

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by goldedprince: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2017
to all cultist reading this, THUNDER FIRE UNA THERE
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by ObaEwuare: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2017
Venerable612:
I wake up each day to check updates on how Nigeria is progressing via Nairaland.

Each time I am disappointed by the headlines I see. Its either someone jumps into lagoon, father rapes daughter, Senator is kidnapped, President's aides steals money, mother cuts her child into two, or one celebrity is pictured eating Eba this morning.

This is honestly, not a sign of good things and I am unhappy that Nairaland plays a part in making us (especially the youths) more bitter and for some, gullible followers of celebrity.

As much as these things happens, too many unnecessary news make it up to front page and at that it just feels as if nothing good happens in this country. Why will our friends abroad want to come back home when all they hear is kidnapping and poverty?

Advice: If Nairaland wants, you can create a section for weirdo news and limit the number those updates on front page. Lots of bad things happen in the UK and other developed countries but they know to manage their PR. You dont want to give your investors a notion that they cant come to do business in your country safely. Zuckerberg was in Nigeria last year and nothing happened to him

So you want us to start hiding the atrocities the Fulani herdsmen commit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9kFs_BUNC8

1 Like

Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by maasoap(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Venerable612:

If we keep criminal activities from the press and the citizens, how do we curtail it? How do we advise citizens based on what is happening around them?
Until now that you're saying it, I didn't know that crime reportings is a taboo in foreign countries.
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by popsyleo1: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chinese Language Studies Summer Program.

PLCHC classroom
As with the Academic Year Program, students are only admitted on a full-time basis, and classes run from mid-July to early August. Class structure and size for the summer program are generally the same as for the Academic Year Program.

Rolling Admissions Policy for Summer Applicants!

POPSYLEO CONNECTIONS HONG KONG LTD will review complete summer applications soon after they arrive at the Hong Kong office, rather than hold admissions after the summer program deadline. This is known as "rolling admissions," and the Institution will admit summer applicants on a "first qualified applicant come, first qualified applicant served" basis until the summer program is full. While there is an official summer deadline, we often review summer applications after this deadline, and we encourage late summer applicants to e-mail the administrative office to see if we're still accepting late summer applications. Admission is competitive, and it is recommended that you send in all of your summer application materials at least a couple of weeks before the official summer deadline due to limited space at PLCHL language center. Rolling admissions is not the policy for PLCHL academic year/semester program admissions, however.

Audience
The Summer School is open to all who are interested to study Chinese Language, Learn Chinese Culture and Applicants who intend to further their Education in China and Hong Kong.
The Summer School will also appeal to those who work in public and private, international and national institutions, that have relationships with Chinese Institutions and all those who have an interest in deepening their knowledge of the Chinese Language and Culture.

Structure
maximum number of participants: 80
minimum number of participants: 50

Period
Classes will be held from 10th July, 2017. The course is scheduled to finish on 19th August, 2017.
Registrations
Deadline: 5th of June , 2017
Applications for registration will be accepted until the maximum number of participants is reached, as above specified.
There are no specific entry requirements (admission will be based only on application date).

The request may be sent to the certified email address, popsy78203@yahoo.com, ilogeomine51@yahoo.com

Office : Room 5, 27/F Richmond Commercial Bldg.,
109 Argyle Street, Mongkok,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Email popsy78203@yahoo.com, ilogeomine51@yahoo.com
Contact person : Dr. Wang Li

Registration fee and payment methods
Course fee: $580.00

The registration fee includes: cost of the course; teaching materials,China visa documents and Hong Kong visa Sponsorship letter . The payment shall be made on the first day of the Program.

The registration fee does not include: travel expenses; accommodation; meals; costs for recreational activities; transport costs
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by omodave(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Op op op, how many time did I call u ? Abeg this new doesnot exist...
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by heybee72(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
qualityovenbake:
16 heads. Exaggeration
It's 12 and half... Counted it myself... Op can lie Heen...
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by chiraqDemon(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
hardbody:

Are the lecturers fingered in the allegations youths too?
As in eh
Evetytin na youths for this naija
These old men sef eh
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by youngcizza(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikorodureporta:

u b suspect! Whch kyne laff b dat? cheesy
ma no laugh again??
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by Myself2(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
You see how all the lies by Buhari's government has permeated all government strata, see how the police commissioner is lying shamelessly.
Lai Mohammed watch out,there is a certain police commissioner that is after your job
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by akigbemaru: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police by nwosu1982: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Shun cultism simple, weda d news is true or not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) / How The Phrase ‘my Dear’ Can Put You In Trouble / Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.