Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Federal Civil Service Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Recruitment (3101 Views)

How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Good morning nairalanders,I came across an advert that says federal civil service is recruiting and application deadline is april 29. How real is this please because i tried applying online and there was nothing that indicates recruitment there.

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application Form 2017/2018.

The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:

(i) Federal Ministry of Information;
(ii) Federal Ministry of Environment;
(iii) Federal Ministry of Justice;
(iv) Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
(v) Bureau of Public Procurement.

Job Type: Full Time.
Qualification: OND BA/BSc/HND.
Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara.

Job Field: Administration / Secretarial/ General

How to Apply: Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC.

http://jobsdiplomat.com/federal-civil-service-commission-fcsc-nigeria-job-recruitment-civil-servants-apply/

Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
(a) North-West (Kaduna);
(b) North-East (Yola);
(c) North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
(d) South-East (Owerri);
(e) South-South (Port Harcourt);
(f) South-West (Ibadan).

FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free.

Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected. Application deadline 29th April 2017.

All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission,4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment by donc26(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2017
what kind of foolishness is this na. You must be a fresh graduate.
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment by iykemanchi(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2017
dupsyluzy:
Good morning nairalanders,I saw this advert that federal civil service is recruiting and appllication ends april 29. How real is this please because i tried applying online and there was nothing that indicates recruitment there.

Madam what ad' did you "saw" now.
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment by malton: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2017
donc26:

Don't be silly!

Is that how you address people in your village?

She didn't force you to comment, you know.

@ OP, it's a scam. Don't buy it. They still haven't hired those from last year.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
donc26:
I wouldnt exchange words with you because only a person suffering from immaturity would utter such statement. For your information,i am a fresh graduate with a second class upper and i know the number of times i represented my secondary school during competitions. Moreover, I typed it while i was inside a commercial bus, so please before you use your hand to start writing nonsense,you ought to think it through.
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
iykemanchi:

Madam what ad' did you "saw" now.
Lol,i "sawest" an ad that says efe of bbn just found out you are his step brother so he plans on splitting the money into two. Based on logistics daz wot wat i sawest
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
malton:

Don't be silly!

Is that how you address people in your village?

She didn't force you to comment, you know.

@ OP, it's a scam. Don't buy it. They still haven't hired those from last year.
Thank you,I appreciate
Re: Federal Civil Service Recruitment by AlphaT1(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2017
dupsyluzy:
Good morning nairalanders,I came across an advert that says federal civil service is recruiting and application deadline is april 29. How real is this please because i tried applying online and there was nothing that indicates recruitment there.

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application Form 2017/2018.

The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:

(i) Federal Ministry of Information;
(ii) Federal Ministry of Environment;
(iii) Federal Ministry of Justice;
(iv) Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
(v) Bureau of Public Procurement.

Job Type: Full Time.
Qualification: OND BA/BSc/HND.
Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara.

Job Field: Administration / Secretarial/ General

How to Apply: Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC.

http://jobsdiplomat.com/federal-civil-service-commission-fcsc-nigeria-job-recruitment-civil-servants-apply/

Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
(a) North-West (Kaduna);
(b) North-East (Yola);
(c) North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
(d) South-East (Owerri);
(e) South-South (Port Harcourt);
(f) South-West (Ibadan).

FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free.

Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected. Application deadline 29th April 2017.

All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission,4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Sorry, I got your email prompt but reply was declined.... Tyav007@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme / Job Hiring: Who Has Used Testgorilla For His/her Assessment / Various Telecommunications Jobs At Mtn Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.