Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion (20379 Views)

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / Top 10 Cleanest Cities In Africa 2019 / 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2017
1.Abuja

1 Like

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2017
2.Calabar

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2017
3.Lagos

1 Like

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2017
4.Bonny island

1 Like

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2017
5.Uyo

1 Like

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by guttentag(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Stop deceiving urself, Nigeria is way backward compare to other developed countries

1 Like

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2017
6.Akure

1 Like

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2017
7.Enugu

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2017
8.Ibadan

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2017
9.Owerri

1 Like

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2017
10.Kaduna

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2017
Cccc Seun, lalasticala, Mynd44
Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2017
Op there's difference between cleanest and finest ooo, Lagos dirty, even the roads are old, not smooth, if you've been to abuja, you will understand the meaning of cleanness, the tree beautification of abuja. My opinion is,
1 abuja

2 abuja

10 abuja, the only clean city in Nigeria bye

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Oxtonguy: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2017
Enugu clean, I am not understanding, Poor drainage, littered street, haggard building are common features of Enugu. Unbiased folks will testify to it http://punchng.com/business/transport/travellers-lament-enugus-dirty-environment/
Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by UniqueOJ(f): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2017
So so true for no. 2... Calabar...
Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Oxtonguy: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jeffboi:
Op there's difference between cleanest and finest ooo, Lagos dirty, even the roads are old, not smooth, if you've been to abuja, you will understand the meaning of cleanness, the tree beautification of abuja. My opinion is,
1 abuja

2 abuja

10 abuja, the only clean city in Nigeria bye
Your opinion is biased Abuja can only be cleaner than the mainlands of Lagos, as for the island especially VI, and Lekki area Abuja na learner.
Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
guttentag:
Stop deceiving urself, Nigeria is way backward compare to other developed countries

That's not the purpose of this thread, read the topic and post accordingly or move on, stop being sadistic na, haba
Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
OP, show pictures of the streets of the neighborhoods not landmarks. I'm in Uyo, I can assist you. Who dey live for flyovers?

1 Like

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Your opinion is biased Abuja can only be cleaner than the mainlands of Lagos, as for the island especially VI, and Lekki area Abuja na learner.

Lolzz. Am 110% sure that you've not been to abuja, sir I lived in abuja for 8yrs, and before I travel I was in Lagos for 4months, I went to ikoyi for passport, I went to vi to club, ( escape night club) I even went to lekki to check a car with my friends. All those places can only be compare with wuse side of abuja, ask of asokoro in abuja, maitama, central area, you will understand

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Oxtonguy: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jeffboi:

Lolzz. Am 110% sure that you've not been to abuja, sir I lived in abuja for 8yrs, and before I travel I was in Lagos for 4months, I went to ikoyi for passport, I went to vi to club, ( escape night club) I even went to lekki to check a car with my friends. All those places can only be compare with wuse side of abuja, ask of asokoro in abuja, maitama, central area, you will understand
I have been to Abuja in two instances, spending not less than 2 weeks in both instances. I am impressed with what I saw to be sincere, but they are not to be compared with Lekki, banana island, and VI, though Lagos island is not that clean. With an open mind compare those areas you mentioned with this areas of Lagos

1.Central area as in CBD, Abuja

2.VI, Lagos

3.Maitama, Abuja

4.Banana island, Lagos

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oxtonguy:
I have been to Abuja in two instances, spending not less than 2 weeks in both instances. I am impressed with what I saw to be sincere, but they are not to be compared with Lekki, banana island, and VI, though Lagos island is not that clean. With an open mind compare those areas you mentioned with this areas of Lagos

1.Central area as in CBD, Abuja

2.VI, Lagos

3.Maitama, Abuja

4.Banana island, Lagos

You're posting edited pictures,

Which year did you went to abuja??
Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Ge0grapher(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bonny Island got my attention. so beautiful!
Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
As far as I am concerned only Abuja impresses me in Nigeria.
Lagos is a conglomeration of slums,an unplanned 16th century mega city.Apology to those that worship Lagos but I must call a spade a spade.
We should not be complacent with where we are in this country if we really want to catch up with others.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Beautyaddy: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lagos shouldn't have been on the list.
Re: 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion by Beautyaddy: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
I totally agree.

Letslive:
As far as I am concerned only Abuja impresses me in Nigeria.
Lagos is a conglomeration of slums,an unplanned 16th century mega city.Apology to those that worship Lagos but I must call a spade a spade.
We should not be complacent with where we are in this country if we really want to catch up with others.

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. / Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.