Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public (5577 Views)

5 Signs Your Job Is Sucking The Life Out Of You / Is Your Job Sucking Your Blood? Take This Leap Of Faith! / Get A Professional Certificate In Public Relations From NIPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public by asha01: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2017
Just this morning i boarded a bus to work from Iyana Iba to mile 2, the driver was alone in the bus after the bus got filled up, the driver said please your money line by line. There was this woman who volunteered to collect the money on behalf of the driver. she started collecting from her line, but there was this particular man seated next to her, unknown to anybody she did not collect the money from the man, after collecting from everybody, the man gave her the money on his own volition.
Soon after collecting money from the man, the woman started behaving funny, unfortunately it started about four bus stops before mile 2, at a point the woman insinuated that the funny feeling started as soon as she collected money from the man seated next to her, meanwhile the man did not make a serious defense, making the accusation more stronger and the other passengers started asking him what he did to the woman. When the man saw the moves by passengers and other passers-by to mob him, he then pleaded and said that he had a solution to reverse what he did to the woman.
At this point the people relaxed the attack on him and asked him to reverse what he did to the woman, the man said the solution was for him to suck the woman’s bosom as soon as he said this the anger returned and the people around started mobbing him again, but some good spirited people among suggested they should give it a trial and they begged the woman and the people to allow him do it.
The man started sucking at the woman’s nipple, he did it first, second and then looked at the crowd as if seeking their consent to continue and when there was no objection he returned to it, on the third, fourth and this time he was holding the woman tight sucking like a starved baby and suddenly the man disappeared with the woman into thin air leaving the people looking astonished at the very spot the woman and the man stood.
As I write this, the woman’s whereabout is not known and non in the crowd knew her identity she just disappeared with the man.
My people what would you call this? Please be prayerful that we or our love ones will not be a victim of the devils operations.

Re: Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public by Lekan1o1: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2017
Did this happen?
And is this the picture ? undecided
Re: Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public by mofeoluwadassah: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2017
dis 1 na real wa o cry
Re: Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public by funstufz: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2017
The problem now is:

WHo used who?

I rise....
Re: Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public by DannyJ19(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmmm......

speechless

dem for no allow am suck d boobs dem for beat am wella.....similar tin happened in Lawanson
Re: Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public by blueandbirds(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2017
I don't believe this story bros, that woman don't look like a Nigerian woman..
Re: Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public by Partnerbiz(f): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2017
so who took d pics?
Re: Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public by Tallesty1(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2017
funstufz:
The problem now is:
WHo used who?
I rise....
The picture and story no relate at all

The op is an upcoming liar
Re: Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public by freesinzu(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2017
Pls when is e-slap function coming, so liars like the op would be slapped to oblivion

1 Like

Re: Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public by yomi007k(m): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2017
Tallesty1:

angry

No mind am....

Only morons wud believe ds story.
Re: Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public by funstufz: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2017
Waowww

You badt gan ooo

What a word 'upcoming liar'

That means he need tutelage under ??

I rise...

Tallesty1:

(1) (Reply)

Cherophobia- The Fear Of Happiness. / I Fell In Love With Musa / The Earplug - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.