Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) (34977 Views)

Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics / WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
rottenPussy:
Lord where art thou!

Please come to our rescue or just end the world for a new breed.
We are in the last days. So take comfort, that the world wld come to an end, in no distant time. Then the righteous and peacemakers wld inherit the earth.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by serverconnect(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
So sad, rip.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jabioro:
God needed to me some one thousand and one question.. though he is omniscient Baba.. despite that he must answer me ...
Yes, but u must first read and study the bible, to understand God, for who he is
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
... and God was watching.. or not

Shey na God go do security operatives work? where is the clueless ambode that they elected because of his political party ? Lagos is a state filed with agberos, scumbags and filth. Where are the neighbourhood vigilante people? OPC where una dey? where are the RSS and SARS that are busy pursuing and demanding payment from yahoo boys? where are the police men? they are busy doing the job of custom and FRSC.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Jabioro: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
DavidEsq:

Yes, but u must first read and study the bible, to understand God, for who he is
Pastor nairaland give me some verses to read, that would answer my quest...
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by posh95(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Mhen na sh*t lyk dis wey go happen n u'ld b lyk does he exist?
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
What a sad end, a wicked world, a whole family wiped away by evil men, Karma will definitely come visiting the killers of these family, what they have sown they will surely reap in multiple folds, they have sown wind and they shall reap whirlwind, Rip to the family and may they all find rest with their maker sad embarassed
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
It will never be well with their killers. I pray they all die a painful death, na dog go eat their corpse
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by zeezeegal(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
God Abeg End This World Na
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by dokie: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
R. I.P to the dead.

Some people appear to be blaming God, that's not right. If you live in a battle field and you are not battle ready, don't blame God if you are killed

Nigeria is a battle field, and that's why these kind of things hardly happen to those who spend money on security and protection.

The truth is that every man In Nigeria especially those who have families should start considering having guns.

If one would be killed by hoodlums it shouldn't be those with cutlass , daggers and machetes.

If the man had a double barrel of some sort, I am sure he would have put up a fight and this tragedy most likely averted.

If you have the money, get armed. It is definitely not against the Christian faith.

If person go die for thief hand, make e be solid thief.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by charlesremigius(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
what a wicked world...Rip
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Osenobua juweye? What warranted such cold-blooded assassination in the first instance? And what's the brain behind wiping off a whole family? I'm not understanding anything!
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sad.RIP
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by fpeter(f): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Patogins:
grin grin

This is the beginning of madness.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by rottenPussy: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
DavidEsq:

We are in the last days. So take comfort, that the world wld come to an end, in no distant time. Then the righteous and peacemakers wld inherit the earth.
My grandpa told me he has the same 'We are in the last days' as a youth. God should just make this a reality already.

The world is just too complicated and unsafe.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by yatty4emmanuel(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Most Atimes I Find It Difficult Commenting Or Saying Rip,why? I Do Get Shock On How People Go About Killin Their Fellow Humans Just 4 A Reason Or The Other.I Think The Human Race Is Worst Than Any Other Animal Race.The Word Competetition & Survival Of The Featest Should Be Examplified With Humans Other Than On Lions & Reptiles. May Your Souls Rest With Christ & May The Wicked Meet Worse Fate.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by imazio: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
So sad. Rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
so long as Satan remains the God of this sinful world evil likes these unfortunately may continue is a bitter truth, we live in a world where people sell their soul to the devil worship the devil. You see God can everything but never the one within your power, is within your power to believe God, pray daily for is love and protection, making demands about what's He says in his words, like ps 117vs17 I shall not die but... so you hold on to his word. Life is a battle and only those that are strong and do what is expected can stand I hope you get me.. is well, stay blessed and protected
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Edusouls(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
my sister i feel ur question,what kind of world is this? And the creator that made it,it is just all a mystery admist confusion?
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by stolenstone: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
God had the chance to end this whole thing when Satan and the fallen angels conspired against him in heaven, he didn't end it! He allowed the devil and his cohorts to thrive and propagate evil, To what purpose?
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Everbaby: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
The wicked shall never go unpunished... God will judge them for sending this family to early grave...
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Edusouls(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
dokie:
R. I.P to the dead.

Some people appear to be blaming God, that's not right. If you live in a battle field and you are not battle ready, don't blame God if you are killed

Nigeria is a battle field, and that's why these kind of things hardly happen to those who spend money on security and protection.

The truth is that every man In Nigeria especially those who have families should start considering having guns.

If one would be killed by hoodlums it shouldn't be those with cutlass , daggers and machetes.

If the man had a double barrel of some sort, I am sure he would have put up a fight and this tragedy most likely averted.

If you have the money, get armed. It is definitely not against the Christian faith.

If person go die for thief hand, make e be solid thief.
yeah u re right boy..
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Edusouls(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
stolenstone:
God had the chance to end this whole thing when Satan and the fallen angels conspired against him in heaven, he didn't end it! He allowed the devil and his cohorts to thrive and propagate evil, To what purpose?
i dont know my brother, we re just humans, it is just too complicated and a mystery to answer, it just dosent make sense at all..
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by RELAN2446(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Blood of jezebel, evil pple every were.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by sshalom(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
This kind of heinous crime must never be left on resolved. The perpetrators should be hunted until apprehended to face the full wrath of Law.

May GOD almighty have mercy on the souls of the departed and on our nation, Nigeria.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Edusouls(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
the wind of chaos and death is blowing everwhere in the whole world,every day i go around i see evil and death also moving around just like we do, it grows stronger daily it is fueled by wicked deeds of we humans not aliens,the worst is yet to come..am so gifted with a eye that see the beyound,most humans re not given such gifts..
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by ObaEwuare: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Pierocash:
Tommorw these hoodlums are walking on the road and police shoots and kill them,somebody will say 'Nigeria police killing innocent citizens

You be mumu, how do you know hoodlums?
So anyone killed by police might be a hoodlum?
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Adaezemum(f): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rip.The bible said that no wicked will go unpunished. because then took delight in killing innocent ones, may their never find peace of mind any where in life.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by piperson(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
TinaAnita:
Osenobua juweye? What warranted such cold-blooded assassination in the first instance? And what's the brain behind wipe off a whole family? I'm not understanding anything!

O gha ma
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by ephraim18(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
so sad a story. and God was watching as well!!! nawoa
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by fm7070: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Police should please take note of this. I know that God will help them to get rid of these criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet / Checkout The Nicest Thief In Aba / Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.