Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) (34970 Views)

Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics / WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by oluwasma(f): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is so sad..and I m sure the perpetrators are still walking freely..Nigeria I hail o
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
rottenPussy:
My grandpa told me he has the same 'We are in the last days' as a youth. God should just make this a reality already.

The world is just too complicated and unsafe.
Look critically at the signs, as shown in the bible, u wld c wat I'm saying. It's not like ur grandpa days anymore.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jabioro:
Pastor nairaland give me some verses to read, that would answer my quest...
U really don't have to speak in a manner that suggests a crass personality, in order to communicate ur point. My two cents sha sad
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
And the assailants might even be nairalanders. angry
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Jabioro: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
DavidEsq:

U really don't have to speak in a manner that suggests a crass personality, in order to communicate ur point. My two cents sha sad
The thread demanded a lot why, a question that baffled every sane man mind, who are quest to know more... not religious matter.. you can keep your two cents for any other day.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by 2bam: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
... and God was watching.. or not
. keep quiet,can you question God.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by 2bam: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
after all these killings what effort did that community put into place to prevent further killings.we have to provide security for ourselves since the govt has failed us..
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
DavidEsq:

This world is ruled by the devil, since the fall of man (Adam).

e neva tai reach? when is Jesus coming back or is there some repo plan in the works
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
2bam:
keep quiet,can you question God.

does he even hear/listen talkless of answering - lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Edusouls:
my sister i feel ur question,what kind of world is this? And the creator that made it,it is just all a mystery admist confusion?

Practical Christian
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=Harmored post=55742571][/quote]

re-direct your post to the Religion section dem need am pass grin grin grin Mai hanchin masara
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by JON01: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Pierocash:
Tommorw these hoodlums are walking on the road and police shoots and kill them,somebody will say 'Nigeria police killing innocent citizens
what if you were the one being killed?? Should they call u a murderer or a thief or You just so dumb
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by ashala(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
I seriously do not understand what is happening in this Ikorodu sef. If it is not Militants, it is cultists. God have mercy!
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by HiTee4Christ(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
so sad, only God wil save us frm d evil/wicked ones. I pray 4 forgiveness 4 d ppl dat do dis nd God shld change dere mind/heart, so dat dey cn repent b4 its too late.
To d slained family; rest in d bosom of God.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Pierocash(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
JON01:
what if you were the one being killed?? Should they call u a murderer or a thief or You just so dumb
U are such a fool nt to knw that there is no effect without cause.It can't be me cos life and happenstance is a product of karma.
U dnt reap what u dnt sow,let this singular and blatant truth stick to ur empty skull
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by 2bam: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

does he even hear/listen talkless of answering - lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
. may God forgive u your sins otherwise if u die without repenting u will forever be tormented in hell,
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
2bam:
. may God forgive u your sins otherwise if u die without repenting u will forever be tormented in hell,

God is too intelligent, too occupied with important things to have a kerosene stove in his backyard where he roasts rats that ate his stockfish for all eternity. that is for illiterate psychotic humans and their greedy prophets and seers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jabioro:
The thread demanded a lot why, a question that baffled every sane man mind, who are quest to know more... not religious matter.. you can keep your two cents for any other day.
Don't u think u shld also keep ur terrble grammar for anoda day too?
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Jabioro: 3:37am On Apr 21, 2017
DavidEsq:

Don't u think u shld also keep ur terrble grammar for anoda day too?
Do you called this of mine a grammar or colloquial? You don't know the difference between jargons and perfect words..do you think I didn't see it Mr prof..
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by 2bam: 5:52am On Apr 21, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

God is too intelligent, too occupied with important things to have a kerosene stove in his backyard where he roasts rats that ate his stockfish for all eternity. that is for illiterate psychotic humans and their greedy prophets and seers
. a word is enough for the wise,heaven and earth shall pass away but my word shall not pass away.everything that is said in the bible must surely come to pass and it has already start happening.laevilmiss hmmmm repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2017
Jabioro:
Do you called this of mine a grammar or colloquial? You don't know the difference between jargons and perfect words..do you think I didn't see it Mr prof..
Argumentum ad hominem lipsrsealed undecided tongue
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Jabioro: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2017
DavidEsq:
Argumentum ad hominem lipsrsealed undecided tongue
You are welcome
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by rottenPussy: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2017
DavidEsq:

Look critically at the signs, as shown in the bible, u wld c wat I'm saying. It's not like ur grandpa days anymore.
But have also being hearing the same since birth!

I'm not condemning, I just all these many bad news to end already.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2017
2bam:
. a word is enough for the wise,heaven and earth shall pass away but my word shall not pass away.everything that is said in the bible must surely come to pass and it has already start happening.laevilmiss hmmmm repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

sure. the one with the missing books that pagan romans pulled together? or are you talking about the new age ones with whole verses changed or removed to reflect the changing times?
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by 2bam: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

sure. the one with the missing books that pagan romans pulled together? or are you talking about the new age ones with whole verses changed or removed to reflect the changing times?
. are u a free thinker,pagan, maharajj,ooo,buddha. or others.u baffle me in this wicked world u cannot hold on to ur God.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
2bam:
. are u a free thinker,pagan, maharajj,ooo,buddha. or others.u baffle me in this wicked world u cannot hold on to ur God.

i read a lot just like the book of proverbs advised.. i don't wait for daily manna before receiving wisdom
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by 2bam: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

i read a lot just like the book of proverbs advised.. i don't wait for daily manna before receiving wisdom
. hmmmmmmmm u are quoting the book of proverb,even ......................himself can quote the bible.
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 23, 2017
2bam:
. hmmmmmmmm u are quoting the book of proverb,even ......................himself can quote the bible.

why blame the devil for all your problems.. have you not heard that the heart of man is infinitely wicked? Man killed Jesus Christ not the Devil. Man kills today which is the reason there are so few going to heaven and many going to hell.. una problem too much and you are too ignorant to accept that fact.. God is even so shocked he wiped out the world in the first place to solve this non-devil problem, then he sent his son to die for it, now he will end it with fire grin grin grin grin
Re: Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
So saddening. no peace 4 d wicked. R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days / Woman Throws Her 3-day-old Baby Into Dustbin In Edo / Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.