Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,820 members, 7,837,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) (33219 Views)

Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) / Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by fpeter(f): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
lepaciousfunmi:
Oooooh my!

Glory be to Almighty God

Still looking for the fruit of the womb
May God answer me too

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry smiley sad sad angry

We are next in line dear, hope you are on our TTC thread?

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
This one na miscalculation o.

Instead of the wife to add She went to do multiplication. embarassed

Anyway congrats. Giving birth is a good thing... most of the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by Emmaxmusic(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
hmm.hmmm..
Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by Alhajikinky(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Icon4s:

When he was knacking the Akpako did he solicit the support of the Government, well-meaning Nigerians and philanthropists.

Carry your crosses o. Buhari already has too many thing to worry about
If ure nt capable or willing 2 render help, must u discourage odas??

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by olureignforever: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
lepaciousfunmi:
Oooooh my!

Glory be to Almighty God

May God answer me too

God of Ayo Babalola has answered. Soonest you will be joyful mother of Children. He did for me, he will do for you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by lepaciousfunmi(f): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
No! Wats that abt?
fpeter:

We are next in line dear, hope you are on our TTC thread?
Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by mmsen: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
MizMyColi:
Abeg which belle she take carry this belle.

My Brothers from the southwest are very prolific at birthing more than 2 babies at a go.

It's a good thing.

I pray they find succour.

It is not a good thing at all.

Most of Nigeria's problems can be explained by way of the ridiculous rate of reproduction.

The leaders (political, traditional and religious) can take advantage of the population because they know it is a large, seemingly endless well of cheap labor, poverty and desperation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
5 plenty eh
Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by lepaciousfunmi(f): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Amen!!! Thanks
olureignforever:

God of Ayo Babalola has answered. Soonest you will be joyful mother of Children. He did for me, he will do for you. Amen
Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by Fedrick111: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Really a blessing for him and his family. God I'm really grateful for your blessings to the family. May your might name be praised in Jesus Name - Amen.! !!

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by alexiej(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Icon4s:

When he was knacking the Akpako did he solicit the support of the Government, well-meaning Nigerians and philanthropists.

I know u tried to make a joke, but... Seriously?? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by fpeter(f): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Alhajikinky:
Lawd i'm stil in prayers, pls pick ma calls!!

We shall all testify, join our TTC thread on nairaland. You're not alone in this.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by adecz: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Poor man is expert in multiple birth
because, nacking his wife is his only affordable
entertainment. He has scored 5 goals with 1 penalty shot. shocked

However, when carrying out such
sweetness, he doesn't invite any 'assistance'.. wink

Nine months later, when the results are out,
he solicits the assistance of govt & all well meaning
Nigerians.... grin

May The Almighty use the babies to change the story
of this family to a testimony of abundance... Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by adele12: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
WEH DONE SIR

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by genearts(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Agadsman:
Oboi! Congrats to them...five shots shocked cool

the wife will be like
"5 shots couldnt drop me, i took it and smiled" *in 2pac's voice*

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by Yomitogreat: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
God is your strength my Bro. After this na full stop.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by mmsen: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Icon4s:

Right.

Why do these people always appeal to 'government' to help them?

If government told them to use birth control would they listen or would they get angry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by policy12: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
lepaciousfunmi:
Oooooh my!

Glory be to Almighty God

May God answer me too

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by braithwaite(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2017

The guy striking prowess pass Ronaldo,Messi and Mbappe oo

shocked
Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by spinna: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
This man is blessed ..a job is no blessing compared to this, maybe God wants him in business, but God definitely loves this man

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by botad(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
He should be crying?

mmsen:
What kind stupidness be dis?

One income, one bedroom apartment, 5 pikin but you want to celebrate?

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
I don't know if I should be happy for him or to start crying for him....

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by mmsen: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
botad:
He should be crying?

If you can't fend for yourself how do you plan on raising 5 children?

It is completely foolish and irrational what this couple of have done and the fact that so many people on this forum cannot see that is why you keep having to endure 'leaders' who come from within your own ranks and take you all for granted.

Keep producing anyhow whilst crying about a lack of development. It's your own stupid custom and your own doing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by fpeter(f): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
lepaciousfunmi:
No! Wats that abt?

It's a thread for people who are trying to conceive, you will learn a lot there.

https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc#4468862

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congratulations to them on their 5 bundles of joy.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by Olufemi66(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Up Afonja ladies. 5 females lekan tan... O wo ugwu mole.
Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by engola(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
lepaciousfunmi:
Oooooh my!

Glory be to Almighty God

May God answer me too

YOUR PRAYER HAS BEEN ANSWERED ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO KEEP PRAISING GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by Dom2020: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congrats, don't worry God will see u guys through.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by divinelove(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dt guy don buy market, one blow five akpus angry angry >:

God will provide
Re: Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) by fpeter(f): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
botad:
God's way is a mystery! Many have money and all it takes to take care of 10 at a time but they are still waiting!

May this be a point of contact to as many that are still looking up to God for the fruit of the womb!

Congratulations to the couple.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.