Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Fraud Nipost Impersonators - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Nipost Impersonators (652 Views)

Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) / 2 Gombe Deputy Governor Impersonators Remanded In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Nipost Impersonators by freindsofdesign: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Dear Readers,

This is to report an incident with an individual of the name DAVID AMOS, I received a note saying I should collect my package from an international vendor at the nearest post office. However there was no number, so I went to google and found a number, I decided to call to see how I could receive my package.

The individual said, I should bring 10,500 and pay it into the account number of:
David Amos
Diamond Bank

When I saw that it was a personal number, my suspicions were aroused. I then found the official NIPOST number for Lagos and called the nice lady, she told me it was SCAM.

So as a citizen, I am doing my due diligence to report this issue, also so that NIPOST is not blamed.

Please here's is his number and Bank account so you are not scammed!

David Amos
0809 619 6617
Diamond Bank
Account Number 0052027465

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Fraud Nipost Impersonators by Jamiubond009(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2017
K
Re: Fraud Nipost Impersonators by LadyShareefa: 2:45pm On May 03, 2017
This just happend now i orderd somthing from alixpress to a friend cuz im from belgium and my friend is in abuja and she said there was this number of a david Amos askin for money i even called the dude diddnt even made an introduction of himself and was rude but thanks i think she just has to go nd collect the package at the postoffice!! thanks this really opend doors to all questions!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught With Human Parts In Ilorin / Serious Panic As Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hand Inside Mortuary In Jos / Bald Head For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.