Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Who Else Got A Mail On Gemstone Training By BOI?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got A Mail On Gemstone Training By BOI?? (599 Views)

Please I Got A Mail From Dangote Academy Junior Technician Training Scheme. / A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got A Mail On Gemstone Training By BOI?? by Henrybright(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2017
I just got a mail this morning about gemstone training in port harcourt by bank of industry. Is there any other person that got the same mail??

Below is the details of the mail
This is to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the gemstones training organized by Bank of Industry (BOI).

The details of the training are as follows:

Date: May 4th – May 6th, 2017

Venue: Swiss International Hotel, 9 Mabisel Avenue, Off Peter Odili Road, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt

Time: 8.00am

You will be required to come with a copy of the following for accreditation:

a. Printout of training notification email

b. Valid form of identification (International Passport, Drivers Licence, National ID Card, Voters’ Card etc.)

c. Copy of certificate (Senior School Certificate, OND, HND, Bachelors’ Degree, Masters’ Degree etc.)

Please note that participants are required to take care of their own accommodation.

You are required to confirm your attendance by sending an email to solidmineralsgroup@boi.ng.

Thank you.
Re: Who Else Got A Mail On Gemstone Training By BOI?? by Lepkacious: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Henrybright:
I just got a mail this morning about gemstone training in port harcourt by bank of industry. Is there any other person that got the same mail??

Below is the details of the mail
This is to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the gemstones training organized by Bank of Industry (BOI).

The details of the training are as follows:

Date: May 4th – May 6th, 2017

Venue: Swiss International Hotel, 9 Mabisel Avenue, Off Peter Odili Road, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt

Time: 8.00am

You will be required to come with a copy of the following for accreditation:

a. Printout of training notification email

b. Valid form of identification (International Passport, Drivers Licence, National ID Card, Voters’ Card etc.)

c. Copy of certificate (Senior School Certificate, OND, HND, Bachelors’ Degree, Masters’ Degree etc.)

Please note that participants are required to take care of their own accommodation.

You are required to confirm your attendance by sending an email to solidmineralsgroup@boi.ng.

Thank you.

plz hw did u apply
Re: Who Else Got A Mail On Gemstone Training By BOI?? by Henrybright(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lepkacious:
plz hw did u apply
it's been long I applied I can't even remember the procedure anymore and I saw the advert here on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Invite From A C Nigeria / VACANCY- Support Engineer. Job In Lekki Phase 1 / U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.