Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures (104098 Views)

My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Federal College Of Wildlife Management, Niger State / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
MtuMsuper:

typical african husband. wives see this and shake head
you sound like you know all these stuff lol. Are you the type that writes a list for the wife ? grin

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
you sound like you know all these stuff lol. Are you the type that writes a list for the wife ? grin
Since its my money, i presume its only fair i know the cost of most commodities and keep track.

Oga, why again now? Why do you think land is cheap in Nairobi. Or why you think Mombasa is not a city.FYI land is far more expensive in mombasa than nairobi? is somebody giving you advice?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
I think there's a larger room to improve the agriculture sector as I see the land is very fertile and the weathe is favorable. Most of these farmers I saw are peasants. With the herd of sheeps I saw as well, this country should be exporting cotton from sheeps.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Since its my money, i presume its only fair i know the cost of most commodities and keep track.

Oga, why again now? Why do you think land is cheap in Nairobi. Or why you think Mombasa is not a city.FYI land is far more expensive in mombasa than nairobi? is somebody giving you advice?
I talked to a few people about the issue of land and they gave me an estimate which is by far cheaper to me ( note, to me).
You see that you are the " typical African now"?
So because it's your money, you turned monitoring spirit.
Mombasa doesnt really appeal to me in terms of city scope. It's like cape coast in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
Okay that's dead wrong! Don't be blind please. No way you can compare port harcourt or calabar to Mombasa.

Am sure you came with the same mind about Nairobi untill you visited... Anyway thanks for visiting

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Following silently, just share your trip

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jay254:

Am sure you came with the same mind about Nairobi untill you visited... Anyway thanks for visiting
lol no. When you de truth, talk am. You have some cool beaches doesnt make it what you think it is.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
jokes ? Please go and sleep. Truth de bite you?

Truth? Let me just sleep
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
From what I know, buying a land is cheaper in nairobi.

Following smiley
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
So you telling me PH and Ibadan are better than Mombasa..

Make an effort and visit the City

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Come enjoy the beach.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
So painful to compare calaba to Mombasa

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am sorry to invade your page but I had too.

Mombasa

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
If this is not a city then PH, Ibadan and Calaba are villages.

14 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
More of Mombasa

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by austino677(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jay254:
If this is not a city then PH, Ibadan and Calaba are villages.
kindly open your thread and post live photos and stop all. These childish act... ... Read the thread title MY KENYA TRIP

11 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mombasa for you

8 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
austino677:
kindly open your thread and post live photos and stop all. These childish act... ... Read the thread title MY KENYA TRIP

Call it child play I call it tourism...

8 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by lymelyte(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
One dollar is 100 shillings. So you know the exchange.

I booked a late flight the day before I traveled and it was 195k for return via Rwandair.
Rwandair is usually cheaper and their fleet of planes are excellent. You won't regret it.
195k to n fro?
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by claremont(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
Airport.

The Jomo Kenyatta International Airport was partly burnt down in 2013 just when I was planning my first trip to Kenya. My bosses thought of rerouting our flight to land in Mombasa instead, but we eventually came in through the same JKIA Nairobi. The arrival hall then was literally a large tent canvas because the original arrival hall was gutted by fire. The point I'm trying to make is that the JKIA was rebuilt back to world class within a space of a few months, and a first-timer wouldn't believe that this was the same airport gutted by fire just a few years ago. It's amazing what African countries can achieve if they put their heart to it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 12:24am On Apr 27, 2017
claremont:

The Jomo Kenyatta International Airport was partly burnt down in 2013 just when I was planning my first trip to Kenya. My bosses thought of rerouting our flight to land in Mombasa instead, but we eventually came in through the same JKIA Nairobi. The arrival hall then was literally a large tent canvas because the original arrival hall was gutted by fire. The point I'm trying to make is that the JKIA was rebuilt back to world class within a space of a few months, and a first-timer wouldn't believe that this was the same airport gutted by fire just a few years ago. It's amazing what African count ries can achieve if they put their heart to it.
you don't know what world class airport is? grin

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 27, 2017
BedLam:

That was a short visit undecided Try Mombasa next time. Use a train too. I think the new one is starting service in about 2 months smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 1:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

That was a short visit undecided Try Mombasa next time. Use a train too. I think the new one is starting service in about 2 months smiley
Do you ride trains at the airport?

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 3:18am On Apr 27, 2017
BedLam:
Nope.He meant to say, you may visit Mombasa using the new train service. No trains at airport

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 3:20am On Apr 27, 2017
BedLam:
JKIA is classified as category 1.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by WIZGUY69(m): 3:24am On Apr 27, 2017
The beautiful part of Nairobi looks like v.I and ikoyi ...Lagos nothing special...
Abuja is prettier than both tho... But more expensive... cool

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 27, 2017
BedLam:

Look at this one undecided

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 27, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Nope.He meant to say, you may visit Mombasa using the new train service. No trains at airport

Thank you.

Ni dada Muafrika lakini grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 5:47am On Apr 27, 2017
MtuMsuper:

JKIA is classified as category 1.
hahaha. Not in the world. In Africa, it's even down below!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2017
BedLam:
Most East African countries are one city country. So Nairobi is the only city in Kenya. Please if you mention Mombasa, I will tear you hot slap angry
Last I checked, Mombasa is a CITY with1.2 million people.
What nonsense are you talking about
My Home city has had CITY status for over a decade!!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 27, 2017
BedLam:
hahaha. Not in the world. In Africa, it's even down below!

SMH!!
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport IS a Category 1 Airport
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001230462/united-states-grants-kenya-category-one-status

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2017
GERALD710:

SMH!!
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport IS a Category 1 Airport
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001230462/united-states-grants-kenya-category-one-status
I take it your likes don't travel. Pls swerve.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.