Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures (104099 Views)

My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Federal College Of Wildlife Management, Niger State / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
BedLam:
To the guy who said Iphones is a thing of Indians , I think that's not the reason. It's a thing of the rich and middle class. An iPhone is over a 1000 dollar here and I don't know how many Kenyan students making that.
Iphones are overrated IMO. Most kenyans who own one are either well heeled and / or persons seeking status symbol. Even Mac pros belong to such folk. They are weak and not sturdy. Also accessories are not convenient stocked at shops. Android and windows based smartphones and laptops are king.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
No. that post was when I was in Nairobi. Do Massai go school ?
If you have preferences it should be between IPhone, Samsung or Google Pixel. Otherwise, its opportunity cost. Feel me ?
By the way, who doesn't like any of this I mentioned ? Unless you can't afford it.
Nigerians are spendthrifts undecided . We have one tribe that is like that too called Luo. If I had $1000 to spend, a phone that expensive would not feature anywhere in my list of priorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 4:53am On Apr 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

Nigerians are spendthrifts undecided . We have one tribe that is like that too called Luo. If I had $1000 to spend, a phone that expensive would not feature anywhere in my list of priorities.
Yes. Everyone using premium devices are spend thrift. Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 4:55am On Apr 26, 2017
iyke926:

Nigeria is a wealthy country..no one is disputing that. But it ain't a comfortable one to live at.
I'm sure you know of only Lagos. There are Nigerian cities that are well comfortable to live in. Do your research.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 4:56am On Apr 26, 2017
MtuMsuper:

i dont know, i think i see fried green banana known as matoke. Either that or its fish.
i also see fruit salad, cucumber

Was this breakfast?
dinner lol.

Below you have breakfast.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 4:57am On Apr 26, 2017
This Ox tail soup is awesome

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 4:58am On Apr 26, 2017
These are pictures from my phone. When I get a better connection, I will upload the ones on my NASA approved camera grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

You're being overly patriotic and you're simply lying. You need to travel out to see how better things are and stop deceiving people here. When beauty is being discussed as far as African cities are concerned, no city in Nigeria is ever mentioned. Not even Abuja.

Seriously?

Where do you come from? It seems you are under-rating us or you might be a naive kid or even a troll

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
I'm sure you know of only Lagos. There are Nigerian cities that are well comfortable to live in. Do your research.

He doesn't know anything.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by cutieme(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2017
which city in Nigeria are you talking about being comfortable to stay?@pidgin.Comfortable in what sense if i may ask?In power outages or unavailability of water?Insecurity or what.Look let's call a spade a spade!Nigeria is our country,no dispute about that but the truth be told.If we cannot boast of enjoying the basics of life like light,water,security and peace then it's not comfortable at all.I love Nigeria because we've got tough skin to bear any situation we may find ourselves but we are still lacking behind.I wept for naija when i visited some west african countries years back.

18 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
This Ox tail soup is awesome

Oga, you guy dey love soup.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
These are pictures from my phone. When I get a better connection, I will upload the ones on my NASA approved camera grin

You might want to confirm which NASA your talking about. Is it the Kenyan one or the American ?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Guys talking of beautiful Naija cities please ! What are you smoking? The word beauty and Naija don't come together in the same sentence, what does is Oil and Naija, As in Naija Oil.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2017
cutieme:
which city in Nigeria are you talking about being comfortable to stay?@pidgin.Comfortable in what sense if i may ask?In power outages or unavailability of water?Insecurity or what.Look let's call a spade a spade!Nigeria is our country,no dispute about the but the truth be told.If we cannot boast of enjoying the basics of life like light,water,security and peace then it's not comfortable at all.I love Nigeria because we've got tough skin to bear any situation we may find ourselves but we are still lacking behind.I wept for naija when i visited some west african countries years back.

It's not about love, stop weeping for Naija when you don't know what you are worth.

All you guys do is to post nonsense on social media, always thinking that the grass is greener at every other end, imagine someone saying Syria is better, chai

Let me tell you, you don't know the freedom you have as a Nigerian, go and ask those in North Korea, also if you can look inwards we have available cheap land for agriculture, we have 36states here and you can chose and pick anyone that fits your budget and other needs. You do not need light for your crops to grow and your animals to reproduce, only lazy people rely on western knowledge for survival, did your fore fathers have light 24hrs were they not comfortable?

What do you mean by unavailability of water, did anyone ask you not to dig the ground for water or will you wait for government to set up irrigation system in your farm? Chai, you guys are toxic

Because of this desires for Western technology your ancestors were sold out for a bottle of brandy. Learn to appreciate your own

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Guys talking of beautiful Naija cities please ! What are you smoking? The word beauty and Naija don't come together in the same sentence, what does is Oil and Naija, As in Naija Oil.

Which state is ugly in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

Relatively speaking sister. I'm not talking of beauty in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2017
The truth is, I can't stay long in Lagos because of generators. I hate noise and this happens elsewhere. Until we get electricity right, nothing will change. There's even no competition in the power sector. That's bad for business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

I don't think you asked this. Do you even know what's like to have power 24/7 ? If little Ghana can get power, what's so big about it that we can't get ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Sleeping.

8 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by sHOTdownHawk: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Relatively speaking sister. I'm not talking of beauty in the eyes of the beholder.

Are we sure she is gurl? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

Are we sure she is gurl? undecided

Lol, no reason to doubt her, except maybe for the claim on beauty. sad
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
I don't think you asked this. Do you even know what's like to have power 24/7 ? If little Ghana can get power, what's so big about it that we can't get ?

He said Nigeria is not beautiful so which sate is ugly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2017
The Mara river where the migration Takes place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by cutieme(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
@Pidgin,I doubt if you have ever stepped out of naija to experience life outside.I mean in a peaceful country and not all these racist or war zone countries.I have lived in different countries and i can boldly say that Nigeria is lacking in so many ways.A country you cannot boast of security,sleeping with fear of robbers or kidnappers.A country you cannot come out to relax outside or within your premises upto 12midnight without fear.A coumtry where nothing works,no law or justice,corruption and nepotism trolling everywhere like no man's business.You are talking trash and asking silly questions if our forefathers didn't live comfortably without all these basic amenities but you forgot that Naija wasn't like this in their time.Then there were zero cases of kidnapping and less of stealing e.t.c.Nigeria is blessed among countries in the world everyone knows but our bad leaders have made living uncomfortable for us depriving us of the basic necessities of life,something some of us are enjoying in other countries so why won't i stand by the truth.Pidgeon or pidgin stop all of those blind arguement and undeserved patrotism.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
Yes. Everyone using premium devices are spend thrift. Lmao!
Most are.

Spendthrifts make the majority.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

Most are.

Spendthrifts make the majority.
Oga shift jor.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by sHOTdownHawk: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol, no reason to doubt her, except maybe for the claim on beauty. sad

Hahaha i bet she as beautiful as nigeria grin
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
cutieme:
@Pidgin,I doubt if you have ever stepped out of naija to experience life outside.I mean in a peaceful country and not all these racist or war zone countries.I have lived in different countries and i can boldly say that Nigeria is lacking in so many ways.A country you cannot boast of security,sleeping with fear of robbers or kidnappers.A country you cannot come out to relax outside or within your premises upto 12midnight without fear.A coumtry where nothing works,no law or justice,corruption and nepotism trolling everywhere like no man's business.You are talking trash and asking silly questions if our forefathers didn't live comfortably without all these basic amenities but you forgot that Naija wasn't like this in their time.Then there were zero cases of kidnapping and less of stealing e.t.c.Nigeria is blessed among countries in the world everyone knows but our bad leaders have made living uncomfortable for us depriving us of the basic necessities of life,something some of us are enjoying in other countries so why won't i stand by the truth.Pidgeon or pidgin stop all of those blind arguement and undeserved patrotism.

Someone gullible will read this your post and think what you have said is true. How can you say that people are all in their homes by 12,are you saying we don't have night life here? Smh, I pity you, I don't know who you are but I doubt you are above 15 years (no offense)

So my trips to America and UK doesn't count for being in developed countries? Open your eyes and see what we have, I pity anyone that will form an opinion on Nigeria based on the views of desperados on nairaland, you guys are misleading people who don't see how you look but only judge your words unfortunately

11 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by sHOTdownHawk: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
cutieme:

You are pouring your heart out on a stupid troll. WHYYY??

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by PissedYagami(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hati13:

Hi PissedYagami, your country is definitely beautiful, not just only from the photos posted, but I've also heard about it from a friend and read about it from tourists on the internet. Our country is also very beautiful. You better do something, because it's a matter of time before Ethiopia become one of the world most tourist destination countrysmileycheesy. For me it is the most beautiful place in the world(I'm not been biased). If I had a chance, I would love to visit your country, even if it's going to take me to travel by foot(but too bad I've no the intention to breathe anymoresad).
Will visit your country one day too mate. Its also a beautiful country. And beautiful culture too. We have your Oromo brothers here too

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
BedLam:
Oga shift jor.
I hope I haven't stepped on the toes of any spendthrifts here, I would hate to do that to any visitor who is in the process of adding afew dollars to our economy grin
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Ugosample(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
cutieme:

Something must be wrong with this guy undecided

So you come to a tourism thread to spread rubbish about your own country.
Where and where have you been to in this country?
Have you been to Gombe town? What of Abuja? Jos? Uyo? And other towns that are not bad at all in terms of infrastructure across the country?
You have not and you are saying nonsense.

We all know that Nigeria has some challenges, chief amongst them is the power, and the infrastructure deficit, that does not mean that Nigeria is not a country worth living in tho.

Millions of foreigners are living there, and have no plans of going home, some even struggle for our nationality, so what are you saying?

This is a tourism thread, please don't derail it.

@Topic
BedLam nice one jare, keep the photos coming

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.