Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Need Someone That I Will Supply Palm Oil For In The North Or Lagos, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone That I Will Supply Palm Oil For In The North Or Lagos, (676 Views)

Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. / If You Have Buyers For Charcoal Bring Them We Will Supply And Pay You Commission / Need Crayfish, Prawns In Large Quantity? I Will Supply You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That I Will Supply Palm Oil For In The North Or Lagos, by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
am a young graduate, my uncle gave me 500k to start business.I decided to venture into palm oil business am currently buying from people in my village and some nearby markets, but my problem now is who to supply to. please if you are interested or you know someone I can supply to who is genuine and reliable just pm me let talk.
Re: I Need Someone That I Will Supply Palm Oil For In The North Or Lagos, by Ajewealth123(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
am a young graduate, my uncle gave me 500k to start business.I decided to venture into palm oil business am currently buying from people in my village and some nearby markets, but my problem now is who to supply to. please if you are interested or you know someone I can supply to who is genuine and reliable just pm me let talk.
you should have split that money in three place to generate three way income
200-200-100
Re: I Need Someone That I Will Supply Palm Oil For In The North Or Lagos, by nickyvil: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ifeconwaba:

contact me pls I have trusted way we can both work n make money togtger . I have a lot of where to supply to
Re: I Need Someone That I Will Supply Palm Oil For In The North Or Lagos, by Sunnysteve009(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
am also interested in this line of business am in the northern part of this country pls call me through my no so that we can discuss beter 07081657534 or 08149598455
Re: I Need Someone That I Will Supply Palm Oil For In The North Or Lagos, by Sakaslim(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Op I also do the business once in a while. Please where is your village and how much is 25 litres sold there? I may come around to buy if the price is favorable
Re: I Need Someone That I Will Supply Palm Oil For In The North Or Lagos, by iHart(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
i

(1) (Reply)

Itunes Single Cards $100 And Above Be Accepted Soon / Emz Bedding>> Bedsheets And Duvet Wholesaler / Recharge Card For Sale.. Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.