Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Need Crayfish, Prawns In Large Quantity? I Will Supply You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Crayfish, Prawns In Large Quantity? I Will Supply You. (1370 Views)

Need Crayfish? Private Chat Me For Best Price / If You Have Buyers For Charcoal Bring Them We Will Supply And Pay You Commission / I Need Someone That I Will Supply Palm Oil For In The North Or Lagos, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Crayfish, Prawns In Large Quantity? I Will Supply You. by Speak2klein: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
For the past 2 years we have bridged the gap between wholesalers, hotels and fishermen. We supply in large quantity only the best quality of crayfish, crabs and prawns from the Cameroon sea. Wherever you are in Nigeria, you can be sure of receiving your product in time, stress-free and without stories. Let make your suppliers and if you're interested in going into seafood business, we can assure you that it is highly profitable. Food business is good business.

Contact me on 09091772274 or parmzhelp@gmail.com for your supplies. I will drop more info here.
Re: Need Crayfish, Prawns In Large Quantity? I Will Supply You. by Speak2klein: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sample bag of crayfish

Re: Need Crayfish, Prawns In Large Quantity? I Will Supply You. by dannypalatino(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Where's ur location?

1 Like

Re: Need Crayfish, Prawns In Large Quantity? I Will Supply You. by Speak2klein: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lagos but I source from Oron.

(1) (Reply)

Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit / Get Your Business Logo, Banners, Flyers Etc Today At A Cheaper Rate / Bill Gates Overtakes Bezos As World's Richest Man In Less Than 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.