Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus (25947 Views)

Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations / Tecno L9plus: Full Review / Tecno L9plus Or Hot 4 Pro???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by Eberex(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
360Tunez:
pls did any of u notice that u cnt type faster whenever the phone is plugged? The keybord will bit slower in typing...

I havent
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by shiftback: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2017
missbeckykisses:
you lying piece of poo tecno L9 had updates now and has Hios v2.2 in it, I can see hi apps on my phone.. Plus there is ultra power mode in my phone here, Some poeple should think before they post
Who's this slowpoke?
You say the update no has HiOS which means prior to the update there was none. I've used the phone, I've bought a couple for others, I use more phones in a month than you've had in your entire life.
Did you even see where i quoted the source of the article at the end of the post or you're just plain slow and stupid?
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
shiftback:

Who's this slowpoke?
You say the update no has HiOS which means prior to the update there was none. I've used the phone, I've bought a couple for others, I use more phones in a month than you've had in your entire life.
Did you even see where i quoted the source of the article at the end of the post or you're just plain slow and stupid?
mtchew keep using cheap phones more than me in a month
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by paolokonqueror(m): 12:29am On Sep 27, 2017
Yeah! Bottom line is I don't have to worry about the battery, it's pretty solid
omoalajah:
Thats a decent usage
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by paolokonqueror(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2017
While that is true, the phone is much more than just a phone with good battery
datyorubaboy:
The L series has been on battery life
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by paolokonqueror(m): 12:32am On Sep 27, 2017
I think this depends on the charger you use, some chargers make it harder to operate phones while they are charging.

P.S. Is it even safe?

360Tunez:
pls did any of u notice that u cnt type faster whenever the phone is plugged? The keybord will bit slower in typing...
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kingxway:
Thank you so much dear friends. The phone has been updated. Everything is working just fine now

good to hear dear. Enjoy!
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kingxway:
Thank you so much dear friends. The phone has been updated. Everything is working just fine now

Oh great! Glad it worked. Keep flexing your device jare
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
paolokonqueror:
My camera is not normal tho, yes it was majorly about battery life but it's an amazing phone, barely ever lags, the camera is very good
your camera isn't normal? tell me about the camera of this phone. I'm planning to buy the phone.
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
paolokonqueror:
My camera is not normal tho, yes it was majorly about battery life but it's an amazing phone, barely ever lags, the camera is very good
your camera isn't normal? tell me about the camera of this phone. I'm planning to buy the phone. only if the camera is very sharp.
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Well for number 13, you can swipe down the screen to view
hello bro. are you still using the phone? are you enjoying it? any fault so far? how good is the front camera?

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by Eberex(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
hello bro. are you still using the phone? are you enjoying it? any fault so far? how good is the front camera?

Got it last month, so far i have been enjoying it. Battery life is good., and that is most important for me

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:

Yeah still enjoying the phone. The front camera is good.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Eberex:

Got it last month, so far i have been enjoying it. Battery life is good., and that is most important for me

superb battery life. That's actually what caught my fancy too, although it's cameras are also top notch
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:

the front camera is good and if you're a heavy user like me, that is your go-to device
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Iamdemola:

the front camera is good and if you're a heavy user like me, that is your go-to device
cool. Atimes I wonder what exactly you to with a phone to be a heavy user.. isn't it just browsing and playing games with good graphics? what else do u do with your phone?
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Eberex:

Cool. how much did u buy it?
Re: 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus by Eberex(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Cool. how much did u buy it?

52k Here in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Configure Your Phone To Access The Internet / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / Glo Leads In New Internet Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.