Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Life Insurance Policies 2017 That You Need To Consider - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Insurance Policies 2017 That You Need To Consider (439 Views)

Federal Scholarship Board 2016/2017 That Has Not Received Their Stipends / 9 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Career In Nigeria / Obasanjo Explains Why Government Policies Fail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Insurance Policies 2017 That You Need To Consider by Efukikata(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Insurance is the act of insuring life, property, etc, against loss or harm arising in specified contingencies such as fire, accident, death, disablement, or the like, in consideration of a payment proportionate or equivalent to the risk involved. It is also a coverage by contract in which one party agrees to indemnify or reimburse another for loss that occurs under the terms of the contract.

Below are some insurance policies you should give a try out in 2017:

Insurance Policies To Consider in 2017

Health Insurance

When To Get It? : Get It As Soon As Possible

What Age Should I Get It? : Any Age

See also: Insurance dictionary app

Car / Automobile Insurance

When To Get It? : Get It When You Get A Car

Long Term Care Insurance For Elderly

When To Get It? : Get It When You Or Loved One Are Older

What Age Should I Get It? : Age 50’s – 70’s

Supplemental Insurance

When To Get It? : Get It Whenever You Want Extra Coverage

Life Insurance

When To Get It? : Get It When You Get Married

What Age Should I Get It? : Age 20’s – 40’s

Disability Insurance

When To Get It? : Get It When You First Start Working

What Age Should I Get It? : Age 20’s

Renters & Homeowners Insurance

When To Get It? : Get It When You First Move Out Or Buy Home

What Age Should I Get It? : Age 20’s to 40’s

Travel Insurance

When To Get It? : Get It When You Travel

Pet Insurance

When To Get It? : Get It When You Get A Pet .

See source: Insurance Policies to consider in 2017 for full details

(1) (Reply)

How A Facebooker Celebrated His Friend On His Birthday! / Gossip: What Must You Do When It's About You? / Woman Sentenced To Death For Adultery After SHE Was Raped At Gunpoint By Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.