Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

BREAKING: Man Slaughters Okada Rider Because He Was Unable To Pay N100 Fare To T - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: Man Slaughters Okada Rider Because He Was Unable To Pay N100 Fare To T (357 Views)

Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) / Keke Rider Gets N400K Reward For Returning Lost N300K In Akwa Ibom. Photos / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Man Slaughters Okada Rider Because He Was Unable To Pay N100 Fare To T by hotest9ja(f): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
A forty-year-old man, Isiya Inusa, on Thursday, confessed to the murder of an okada rider because of his inability to pay the N100 fare.
Isiya, who spoke in Hausa at the headquarters of Katsina State Police Command where he was paraded, said he attacked the rider along Kankara-Kabuki Road, in Katsina.

He said, “Yes, I slaughtered....... http://.com.ng/2017/04/breaking-man-slaughters-okada-rider.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need My Antispam To Unban My Post Im Not A Spam Please Show Love To Me. / Corporate Market For EKITI Residents. / Full List Of 82 Chibok Girls Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.