Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Encounter With Some Evil Brain-users(magicians) Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Some Evil Brain-users(magicians) Today (540 Views)

My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Some Evil Brain-users(magicians) Today by otemanuduno: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Okay, just few minutes ago, I decided to test the power of my brain. I saw where few people were gathered. They were like five in number. I knew that they are there to scam people with tricks, but I was interested in seeing the kind of skill they are displaying and see if I can decode what they are trying to do.

When I reached there, I saw a guy scattering some things that look like wallets--three wallets in all. He'll change the positions of the wallets and open one of them to reveal a white colour. He will rearrange the wallets again easliy and ask you to pick the wallet with a white colour inside. Immediately my brain interpreted their trick to me: SURELY ALL THE WALLETS MUST BE HAVING INNER WHITE COLOURS IN THEM AS WELL AS INNER BLACK COLOURS. SO ANYONE YOU POINT TO, THEY WILL OPEN IT AND YOU WON'T SEE THE WHITE COLOUR IF THEY OPEN IT BECAUSE THEY WILL OPEN IT TO THE PART PAINTED BLACK.

Okay when I saw the guy rearranging it, I decided to know more of their tricks so I can warn others not to fall victims. Now the guy was telling another guy that he should drop 1k and then play the game. The guy dropped 1k and played the game. Immediately I smiled because I'm 100% sure they are all the same. I'm the only different guy among them grin Dem don see maga cheesy Okay the 'magician' opened the wallet and it showed black. Now the magician said to the guy who lost, "okay take back your money and play again for free." I know what they are trying to pass across to me. THEY'RE TRYING TO ENTICE A BRAIN USER?

Okay nah, they asked me to play for free and if I win they'll give me 1k. They rearranged the three wallets and asked me to pick the one with a white inner. I just pointed at one of them and the guy opened it and said that I have won. He gave me 1k.

NOW I SAY I AM NOT PLAYING AGAIN AND THEY STARTED SAYING NONSENSE(incantation). Hear the nonsense they are saying "Okay you can take the 1k away, but just show us any money you have with you. You can even put your phone down for bla bla bla..." they were just jam-talking.

Now here is what they were trying to do: As soon as they begin talking rubbish and showing their true colour, they expect me to be very scared. Then while my heart should be thumping hard, they would be talking nonsense and I should be obeying whatever they are telling me. That's called 'do as I say'. But because I was concentrating on my brain instead of my heart, they couldn't achieve anything, yet my tablet was in my hands. You know what, I was telling them, "What are you saying? Why should I drop my phone? For what? I won your 1k so the highest you could do is to get back your 1k not that I should show you any money or drop my own phone. Oya, take back ya money, I don't even need it in the first place" cheesy

This and other methods have been used successfully on those whose brains are not well-coded. Some will even come to you asking you nonsense questions like, where is Yemkem office? Do you know the mountain behind the street, bla, bla, bla? They are trying to confuse your brain. If they succeed, they'll rob you and you'll be saying that they used juju on you. It's not juju, it's just the same methods pastors use on people. They speak tongue(something without meaning) and you fall down when your emotion is stronger than the capacity of your thinking.

Another method they use is this: someone very haggard and dirty will come to you and push himself against you. Then he will say that you are the one who pushed him. As your heart is thumping for fear of what the haggard man is capable of doing to you, he will say "Do you want me to hit you with a charm?" Then your heart will thump very very fast such that your brain wouldn't function clearly at that moment. Your case will be 'sorry' after that short period of great fear because you wouldn't even realise when that haggard soul removed the purse or money in your pocket or underwear. Shortly after, you'll look for your money and it's gone. Then you'll conclude: IT IS JUJU.

FEAR IS THE FUEL OF JUJU. grin
FEARLESSNESS IS THE KILLER OF JUJU cheesy

I have experienced all the three things above and I overcame by using my brain in all three situations.

USE YOUR BRAIN!

Junia, Wilgrea7, johnydon22, promise01, hopefulLandlord, Gboyee4fun, Lordcenturion, hahn, Smallville01, Analice107, Hardmirror, Plaetton, AnonyNymous, Realmindz, joseff14

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Some Evil Brain-users(magicians) Today by mrmrmister: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin

Re: My Encounter With Some Evil Brain-users(magicians) Today by hahn(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fear - Fuel for fools
Re: My Encounter With Some Evil Brain-users(magicians) Today by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why u give them the money back nah..like say u come fear small after the threats abi
Re: My Encounter With Some Evil Brain-users(magicians) Today by otemanuduno: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
33bandit:
Why u give them the money back nah..like say u come fear small after the threats abi
I don't need their money in the first place. I just wanted to prove to them that not everybody can be outwitted.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Did Not Suspend Lawal, Oke Because They Are Christians – MURIC / What Is True Success / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 30/05/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.