Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (27757 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by imagrg(m): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2019
My Personal Encounter With Jesus

On the 8th of June this year, last weekend precisely, I composed a write-up titled "Stop Calling Jesus God" which I intended posting on Nairaland but because there was no network at that instance, I had to leave it on my notepad pending when network would be back.

My intention was to prove to the world, using my own misconstrued ideas, that Jesus was a mere messenger of God and not God Himself; what stopped this publication was beyond my imagination: my Samsung Galaxy Tab A suddenly became so hot like it never had been. So terribly hot even without putting on the internet.

I began to wonder what was really happening.
It later occurred to me to wipe off the write-up. Behold! When I deleted the piece, my tablet that was previously so hot returned to it normal state. This led me to believe that my opinion could be wrong. My new position now is that 'JESUS IS LORD!'. I now have no doubt about that!

PRAISE THE LORD!

407 Likes 50 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2019
angry undecided

Not again. Religious folks in Africa are gradually going insane. Just listen to this OP.

170 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by sukerefakere(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Call engr Tunde on

Something is wrong with your Samsung

207 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2019
imagrg:

On the 8th of June this year, last weekend precisely, I composed a write-up titled "Stop Calling Jesus God" which I intended posting on Nairaland but because there was no network at that instance, I had to leave it on my notepad pending when network would be back. My intention was to prove to the world, using my own misconstrued ideas, that Jesus was a mere messenger of God and not God Himself; what stopped this publication was beyond my imagination: my Samsung Galaxy Tab A suddenly became so hot like it never had been. So terribly hot even without putting on the internet. I began to wonder what was really happening.
It later occured to me to wipe off the write-up. Behold! When I deleted the piece, my tablet that was previously so hot returned to it normal state. This led me to believe that my opinion could be wrong. My new position now is that 'JESUS IS LORD!'. I now have no doubt about that!
PRAISE THE LORD!

Every child of God is a God.

21 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by CosmicPhoenix: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2019
because your tab got hot that means you had a personal encounter with jesus

imagrg:

On the 8th of June this year, last weekend precisely, I composed a write-up titled "Stop Calling Jesus God" which I intended posting on Nairaland but because there was no network at that instance, I had to leave it on my notepad pending when network would be back. My intention was to prove to the world, using my own misconstrued ideas, that Jesus was a mere messenger of God and not God Himself; what stopped this publication was beyond my imagination: my Samsung Galaxy Tab A suddenly became so hot like it never had been. So terribly hot even without putting on the internet. I began to wonder what was really happening.
It later occured to me to wipe off the write-up. Behold! When I deleted the piece, my tablet that was previously so hot returned to it normal state. This led me to believe that my opinion could be wrong. My new position now is that 'JESUS IS LORD!'. I now have no doubt about that!
PRAISE THE LORD!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by iTearHerToto: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Even Jesus is angry at this trash plus the Mod that pushed it to front page
[img]https:///view/kevin-hart-slap-face-your-gif-10570690.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by MrMumu: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2019
Guy if to say you dey my front right now the kind slap I go paste for your face ehn.

No be only your encounter with Jesus na your encounter with the Pedophile called Mohammed.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by lilianofentse(f): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2019
How did this make Frontpage
Mods please put this in the jokes section

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by driand(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2019

Inasmuch as the OP isn't a good writer, he made his point it's left for you guys to digest it...

OP if you actually wrote this I wonder what you wrote in your damned article...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by airsaylongcon: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2019
sukerefakere:
Call engr Tunde on

Savage!

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by ednut1(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2019
I wish i can come to your house right now and slap u. Smh

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Halleluyah!!!

I believe it's a personal message from God to you and to those few that think otherwise if they are willing to see the Truth.

I only recently had to strongly disprove an attempt by the Jehovah witnesses to reduce the Person of Jesus to a mere servant or messenger of God, for He was more than that, for even God called Jesus "My beloved Son", and a Son can never be a servant even though He serves His Father.

So I hope that the Jehovah witnesses can heed this Truth which I believe came directly from God in heaven who they call Jehovah to show His stance on the matter, and doing anything contrary to that is not of God.

#JesusisnotaservantofGod

https://www.nairaland.com/5240995/question-jws-why-jehovah-witnesses

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by GeneralPula: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2019
sad
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Mizwisdom(f): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2019
imagrg:

On the 8th of June this year, last weekend precisely, I composed a write-up titled "Stop Calling Jesus God" which I intended posting on Nairaland but because there was no network at that instance, I had to leave it on my notepad pending when network would be back.

My intention was to prove to the world, using my own misconstrued ideas, that Jesus was a mere messenger of God and not God Himself; what stopped this publication was beyond my imagination: my Samsung Galaxy Tab A suddenly became so hot like it never had been. So terribly hot even without putting on the internet.

It later occurred to me to wipe off the write-up. Behold! When I deleted the piece, my tablet that was previously so hot returned to it normal state. This led me to believe that my opinion could be wrong. My new position now is that 'JESUS IS LORD!'. I now have no doubt about that!

PRAISE THE LORD!

Jesus = God, Amen

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by hopefulLandlord: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2019
this is so dumb

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by obinna58(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Religious psychopath

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Aladdin1(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Jesus is indeed lord!! but your story sucks somewhat childish.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Changethechain: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Doubting thomas,doubted Jesus resurrection until he saw Christ..when u see Jesus as God on the day u will close ur eyes in death..The reality will dawn on every unbeliever

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Seun4FastLoans(f): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2019
I am glad you now know that Jesus is lord.

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by VBCampaign: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2019
imagrg:

PRAISE THE LORD!

Jesus is God.

If however you only came to this conclusion by such a subjective experience and not by the clear testimony of the Bible, then when next another spurious experience comes up you just may find yourself calling the Devil God next.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2019
I won't blame nonbeliever if they make fun of Christians. the $hit you wrote here is an example of why they make fun of Christianity

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Sirmuel1(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2019
I swear this one weak me. grin cheesy

You need to see this

Cc
CAPLOCKED

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by konkonbilo(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2019
You mean Jesus navas, that former man city player... Me sef don meet am before..

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Grupo(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2019
This is how madness starts

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by landmark86: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2019
sukerefakere:
Call Engr Tunde on

So anybody that now repairs phones, laptops are now Engineers?
NSE & COREN need to do sumtin on this.

Mr Tunde is a phone repairer not engineer, pls let show sum respect for those that studied Engineering courses, tnx.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Blakjewelry(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2019
so he got angry and attack your phone hehehe

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Glorylynn: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2019
You must be a clown,so because say your phone hot like this JESUS IS LORD!
You might as well go for a check up to be very sure

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by compton11(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2019
TO slap u dey hungry me.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Aldebaran(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2019
imagrg:

PRAISE THE LORD!

grin cheesy
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Which of the mods pushed this to FP ...seun seun seun ,how many times did I call your name ? Is this his useless nairaland has become

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church / Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World / Ogoja Catholic Diocese Welcomes Their New Bishop (Photo)