Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms (26266 Views)

Boko Haram Releases New Video, Kills Soldiers, Policeman / Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC / Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by supereagle(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2017
Iyem kpa
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by princechurchill(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2017
I hope tomorrow some one will not post pictures of dead men with cartridges​ claiming to be recovered weapon bcuz what we lost was armoured tanks

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by ednut1(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2017
lies , boko haram hs been defeated angry

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by frisky2good(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2017
rafhell:
i thought buhari had been given the quaran and flag of shekarau.

Is that flag being handed over to Buhari the same as the ones in the attached pictures?

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by blackpanda: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2017
[s]
SmartchoicesNG:
I thought GEJ was clueless.

Remind me please.... Which campaign manifesto has Buhari fulfilled?
[/s]

Please dont be calling that name GEJ. He is a disgrace to humanity!!
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by Temptee101(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2017
A sect that is supposed to be technically defeated as claimed by the clueless old dullard still waxing strong everyday.

Just divide this failure of a country now
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by increase3: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2017
o my God
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by begwong: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2017
SHEBI BUBU WAS BUSY SNAPPING POSTCARDS WITH SHEKAU FLAG AND READING SHEKAUS QURAN? LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW BIKO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by DarkTroll: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2017
pimper24:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229160-boko-haram-strikes-sacks-army-battalion-kills-nigerian-soldiers-seizes-arms.html
Once again the Nigerian security forces have displayed utter lack of professionalism, efficiency and discipline in the face of armed opposition.

Their gallantry and might is always at full force when armless civilians are involved.

No regrets for any fallen Nigerian soldier until they treat civilians with respect and dignity!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by malakus(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2017
Obascoetubi:
too bad
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2017
angry angry angry sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2017
this govt should invest in the army. several proper APC mounted with gun would have been able to dislodge those bastards on okada. hilux trucks arent bullet proof. a millitary base ought to be fortified enough to protect the soldiers in it and its armoury.

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by Adecks01(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2017
Please you made a mistake because we no longer have Bokoharam in Nigeria.
Our gallant armies have crushed them .it has being confirm to us by both our army,federal govt and Borno state govt

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by tit(f): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:
Buhari continue fighting IPOB and Boko Haram terrorist they might be stubborn but at the end we will win

Sai Baba

you have technically defeated ipoo
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by Adecks01(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Please dont be calling that name GEJ. He is a disgrace to humanity!!
the integrity of your entire generation cannot afford his footprint

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by 70kblack: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2017
God will help of soldiers
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by tit(f): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2017
prettyboi1989:
this govt should invest in the army. several proper APC mounted with gun would have been able to dislodge those bastards on okada. hilux trucks arent bullet proof. a millitary base ought to be fortified enough to protect the soldiers in it and its armoury.

nigeria army are cowards.
good at bullying womens and unarmed civilians.

once they hear allahu akbar and gunshots,
they pull their uniform, drop their gun, and enter okada

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by blackpanda: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2017
[s]
Adecks01:
the integrity of your entire generation cannot afford his footprint
[/s]

I cant get angry because your comment has no meaning
You reason like a child, swayed by unstable emotions rather than logic
Try and grow up, ok

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2017
tit:

nigeria army are cowards.
good at bullying womens and unarmed civilians.

once they hear allahu akbar and gunshots,
they pull their uniform, drop their gun, and enter okada
if they were equipped with enough apc having endless rounds of bullet chain they wouldnt need to run
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by sshalom(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2017
This is a major set back. But the Armed Forces will prevail!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by Litmus: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is turning into a typical banana republic war. Banana republic wars never end because Banana republic is not sophisticated enough to defeat rebels/terrorists sponsored by outside powers. Outside powers benefit in god-knows whatever ways they do, while Banana republic citizens are kept in perpetual poverty since money better spent on developmental goals hemorrhages away in the draging war. Banna republic, caught in a spiral of managing losses, (competing demands) never does what it should, which is invest heavily in military equipment and security measures such as border fences. over time, Banna republic management becomes demoralized and defeatist, no longer believing in victory but deceptions.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:
Buhari continue fighting IPOB and Boko Haram terrorist they might be stubborn but at the end we will win

Sai Baba
seems 1 ipob member bin rape ur sister to coma

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by Adecks01(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]
I cant get angry because your comment has no meaning You reason like a child, swayed by unstable emotions rather than logic Try and grow up, ok
love that maturity but on a serious note you've gad to stop such hate-speeches. SORRY FOR MINE
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
You cant defeat terrorism so easily, it is an ideological syndrome. It is a belief system. Start with Educating the people, that Allah is a Peaceful God, if he is. And that Islam is a religion of peace, if it is. The politicians do not think cerebral-wise, you do not kill a human being in order to get rid of an infection. The military are just guns for hire, they move at commands. They have no personal decisions of theirs. I have pity for them, I have same level of pity for the terrorists.

To free humanity from terrorism, if there is a goal to free humans from it, then you start by educating them to become more logical, not cognitic or atleast balance both. Let them understand that Earth has moved from 3D, where God was a Being sitting in a celestial Kingdom, to 4D where Time has become the 4th Dimension and human activities are governed by Time and God now dwells core of all humans, so actually, there is no Heaven to go to, cos there is God here and Earth is has moved from 3D to 4D and Humans must upgrade their Souls to 5D to continue to stay alive or they will be transitioned to go to 3D planets or come back here with a 4D enabled body for 4D Earth with a 5D Soul dwelling in their body.

Although I believe the cataclysms and anomalies are a natural weeding off of 3D entities from a now upgraded 4D planet, so I view these chaos with so much peace of mind as I understand it is meant to be, for those who fail to know what life is, and what their purpose in life was, before they came here, it looks like chaos. It is not, the planet has upgraded its frequency of vibration. Only the upgraded humans will be alive in the next several decades.
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by 9jja(f): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
It is a lie joor. Boko haram has been defeated even with technical knockout
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by undefeateds: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
but i thought they 've been technically defeated,this apc and their method of feeding us with lies and propaganda ehn hmmn,it is almost 2 years of apc ruling nigeria,no single acheivement,they just put everything to negative motion,i pray to God 2 rescue us frm dis demonic party
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by Butterworth: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bokoharram have been defeated, these ones are from CAMEROON

SAI BABA!!
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
malton:
Obviously, the army hierarchy is complicit in these attacks and the entire boko haram brouhaha.

There's no wicked human like the black man. He will sell his brother over a pot of porridge. We have lost way too many innocent people to the selfishness of a few.

That's how my captain friend has been missing for over a month now and nobody seems to give a flying eff. Some dumb ass was even threatening to court martial him if he returns. Meanwhile he's well aware of what happened.

There are lots of bad eggs in the Nigerian Army. I just pity the junior officers and other ranks who sacrifice even their lives, all for nothing.

O boy,don't expect that guy to return because he's already gone.The Nigerian army is highly corrupt and compromised.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by Goddex: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Punch and Nation newspapers will not report this news
so their gullible zombies will still keep thinking thier daft
dumbo president is winning the war on corruptuption

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms by gozie85(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
most of this bk boys are from niger and chad. They hv been incorporated into our system with the aid of hausa/fulani pple to loot this country dry through political and miliary propaganda. The handwriting is on the wall. Go to d SE and SS most of the so called hausa pple u c there are from niger and chad insidiously permeating our backyard and we all sit down and do nothing abt it. The only pple i am sorry for are soldiers being killed daily. They are the pawns in political and military chess game of lies and deceit. I pray we all do not all get caught up in this raging inferno

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered / Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt / 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.