Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

My Celebrity Crush Is Bidemi Kosoko, Who Is Yours? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Celebrity Crush Is Bidemi Kosoko, Who Is Yours? (640 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Bidemi Kosoko And Her Husband (Wedding Introduction Photos) / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Celebrity Crush Is Bidemi Kosoko, Who Is Yours? by Papzey(f): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Can you deny that you do not have that one Celebrity you really like? That one celebrity you'd want ti fight bouncers just get a pic or an autograph.

Well I can't empirically say now that I'd fight bouncers to get a pic with this beautiful lady, but I'd literally go out of my way to say "hi" if we ever cross parts.

I don't ever want to see a Yoruba Nollywood movie she's not acting in. She's my woman/celebrity crush every goddamn day.

About Bidemi Kosoko
She's an Actress, Producer, Dancer, and CEO of Splinterz Beauty World (cosmetics and beauty salon).

Read more on: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/06/bidemi-kosoko-is-my-celebrity-crush-who.html

Re: My Celebrity Crush Is Bidemi Kosoko, Who Is Yours? by EXCUSEme2: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: My Celebrity Crush Is Bidemi Kosoko, Who Is Yours? by Papzey(f): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

Lol wetin happen?
Re: My Celebrity Crush Is Bidemi Kosoko, Who Is Yours? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ciara
Re: My Celebrity Crush Is Bidemi Kosoko, Who Is Yours? by engrMikemd(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
fola
Re: My Celebrity Crush Is Bidemi Kosoko, Who Is Yours? by uniquealdehyde(m): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2017
Regina Daniels

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Cousin, Bred, Learns To Shoot To Ward Away Haters / Yoruba And Ibo Demons: Check Out This New Photo Of Bankyw And His Men / Davido Lavish Millions Worth Of Drinks For His 30billion Gang In The Club(pic,vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.