Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos (43521 Views)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her Birthday &10th Wedding Anniversary With Abiodun Abina / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by crimmish: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Bidemi Kosoko who is a Nigerian Nollywood actress whose movies are well-known in Nigeria celebrates her 31st birthday in grand style...
She was born on October 21, 1988. She is known for her amazing roles in Yoruba movies. The actress comes from a family that is talented in the acting world. Bidemi Kosoko is the daughter of Prince Jide Kosoko, a veteran actor.

Her stepmother, Henrietta Kosoko was also an actress who was the president of the Association of Theatre Arts. Bidemi has an elder sister, Sola Kosoko who is also an actress. She also has a brother, Tunji Kosoko. She studied theatre arts in Lagos State University. She has also appeared in several Yoruba movies with the latest being “Alakada Reloaded”.

The pretty actress with a dimpled face, celebrates as she turns a year older.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B33oim3hQq4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/bidemi-kosoko-celebrates-her-31st-birthday-with-gorgeous-photos.html

See photos:

5 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by crimmish: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2019

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Cossy: 35 years old tongue

Just 4 years older than her grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by MrHistorian: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2019
Look at how fat she's become. . . .

Bad fitness culture.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Slawormir: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2019
MrHistorian:

Bad fitness culture.

That looks like thickness my real niggarrr

There is difference between fat and thickness

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by KIDfurniture(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by princeade86(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2019
hbd
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by udoekere: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2019
.ugly bitch
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Happy birthday omo kosoko

#wolialara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by mustbewell: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2019
31years.
It's okay angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by centyboy: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Kendumazy(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Nice dimples

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by kuljayms1(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2019
Those of you body shaming her that she's fat are the reason why some people commit suicide...

She might use some workout yes I agree (if she's not doing that already) but she looks good biko.

If una see fat, una no go even fit talk sef.

By the way, I bet she looks better than most of you body shaming her! If na lie, I dare you to upload your picture on your profile here let's view.

Charcoal pot calling electric kettle black

17 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by one1prax(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2019
she's a very beautiful girl sha. lovely

Promo! get your responsive professional website for 12k only, contact - see signature

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Such a small girl wink

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Tarty wanuuuuuu ! AHh! N.a. Wa!
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by BlackfireX: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2019
Those lips.... Those hips.... Those hmmmmmmm
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Maslib: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2019
31st birthday, two similarities between her and buhari is they will always provide AFFIDAVIT instead of the originals.

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by SmartTeck: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2019
nice1

promo!!!
Scanner Mouse@ 7,999
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by OyiboPep: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2019
When I saw her face I thought she was Bobrisky.

Happy birthday to her though.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2019
Happy birthday Bidemi.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Caleb17: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Happy birthday dear.
I wish you more blessed years.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2019
mustbewell:
31years.
It's okay angry
Do you think she's more than that?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Akanoaaa(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2019
udoekere:
.ugly bitch

When she is not an Igbo women. Olodo

20 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by sisisioge: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2019
eni4real:
Cossy: 35 years old tongue

Just 4 years older than her grin

Assually, both of then are declaring football age.

For cosy, I remember watching her video in one Obesere song when I was in JSS2. I was 12yrs then, she didn't look less than 17yrs then...and I am well into my thirties now. Do the maths.

As for Bidemi, we were in the same class in OOU then during the under grads. Again, OSU did us in, plenty asu strikes, etc. That babe must have shaved off at least 3yrs from her age grin

I no be bad belle o, I just no get work ni grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Femi316: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2019
crimmish:
Bidemi Kosoko who is a Nigerian Nollywood actress whose movies are well-known in Nigeria celebrates her 31st birthday in grand style...
She was born on October 21, 1988. She is known for her amazing roles in Yoruba movies. The actress comes from a family that is talented in the acting world. Bidemi Kosoko is the daughter of Prince Jide Kosoko, a veteran actor.

Her stepmother, Henrietta Kosoko was also an actress who was the president of the Association of Theatre Arts. Bidemi has an elder sister, Sola Kosoko who is also an actress. She also has a brother, Tunji Kosoko. She studied theatre arts in Lagos State University. She has also appeared in several Yoruba movies with the latest being “Alakada Reloaded”.

The pretty actress with a dimpled face, celebrates as she turns a year older.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B33oim3hQq4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/bidemi-kosoko-celebrates-her-31st-birthday-with-gorgeous-photos.html

See photos:
Why is her eyes closed......?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Tinalex(f): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2019
MrHistorian:

Bad fitness culture.
Uncle mumu....is it your fat? Face front...its her life....yen yen yen.. Nonsense!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Attacked In His House In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event / Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.