Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

MTN, Airtel, Glo Or Etisalat. Which Network Is The Best And Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN, Airtel, Glo Or Etisalat. Which Network Is The Best And Why? (1042 Views)

Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN, Airtel, Glo Or Etisalat. Which Network Is The Best And Why? by Behankey(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerian network providers and the service they provide is just like the naira against the dollar. Unstable. Things have become so bad lately that I had to purchase all networks because I wanted to experience a very good service.

However, I've come to realize that at least one of them have a factor that makes it better than the rest. But the most common reason for we youths for purchasing sim cards is because of the data service these companies provide.

Based on your usage of various network providers services, which of them can you say is the best based on performance and providing excellent service over a long period of time because I don't trust any of them anymore.

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44 which network una fit vouch for?

Re: MTN, Airtel, Glo Or Etisalat. Which Network Is The Best And Why? by EKITI001: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
NO Fine boy in pigs
Re: MTN, Airtel, Glo Or Etisalat. Which Network Is The Best And Why? by gidimasters(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Useless thread...
Re: MTN, Airtel, Glo Or Etisalat. Which Network Is The Best And Why? by Behankey(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
gidimasters:
Useless thread...
Just like your life? I get it.
Re: MTN, Airtel, Glo Or Etisalat. Which Network Is The Best And Why? by gidimasters(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Behankey:
Just like your life? I get it.
Werey... You see as people just ignore you and your useless post again....

1 Like

Re: MTN, Airtel, Glo Or Etisalat. Which Network Is The Best And Why? by lanre316: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
OP, You need to understand that none and all of them could be the best depending your location. If MTN is the best in my location, airtel could be best in your location and Etisalat in another. The best network is the best for each person's location.

(1) (Reply)

3 Methods To Move Whatsapp Messages From Android To Iphone / Tecno Camon CX Air For Swap With Gionee M5 Plus (SOLD) / 10 Reasons Why Galaxy Note 8 Is Better Than Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.