Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) (24004 Views)

2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Luciferdevil:
I love this... for me the people of Benue are too useless for my liking , with that their coward old fear fear man they call their governor. I'm in my house, come nd arrest me.
Whether u are Hausa, Yoruba or my Igbo brother, I must let u know dat u are d most stupid person I have come across recently...
A young man's life have bn wasted for no reason n this is all that could run through ur dead brain...instead of attacking d government dat is busy cutting our lives short with security negligence, hunger and military force u are here attacking the victims...
I'm just tired of this country....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by undefeateds: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
it shall not be well with those leader dat brought buhari into power,d herdsmen dat 're suppose 2 face firing squad 're killing people and walking freely,this silly officers 're now killing unarmed protester,this adminstration is d most clueless one 've ever seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by 2016v2017: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
obiink:
So Nigeria police wan help herdsmen finish the job
this insane act will continue since Afonjas continue to hai and praise this Bubuhari govt.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Ever8054: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Luciferdevil:
I love this... for me the people of Benue are too useless for my liking , with that their coward old fear fear man they call their governor. I'm in my house, come nd arrest me.
are you human at all?...
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by 2016v2017: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
undefeateds:
it shall not be well with those leader dat brought buhari into power,d herdsmen dat 're suppose 2 face firing squad 're walking freely,this silly officers 're now killing unarmed protester,this adminstration is d most clueless one 've ever seen.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Whether u are Hausa, Yoruba or my Igbo brother, I must let u know dat u are d most stupid person I have come across recently...
A young man's life have bn wasted for no reason n this is all that could run through ur dead brain...instead of attacking d government dat is busy cutting our lives short with security negligence, hunger and military force u are here attacking the victims...
That guy is an idiot. I wonder why the modes will allow such useless comment to stay put.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Most of you are not aware that even God is tired of Nigerian matter. Either we restructure to full regionalism or outright secession. Nigeria is a shiit hole. #truthisbitter. Statistics is there to prove me right. Two most deadly terrorist group in the world combing the Nigerian landscape is not for nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by starz100: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
The lopsidedness in the military, police, navy etc plus the way the President has so kept mum over the murderous activities of the herdsmen is the cause of this.
The earlier other unaffected regions (for now) speak out in condemnation the better for the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Mumu.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
meemeetruth:

Foolish fool. In wöt Way r u beta Dan dem ?we preach unity evryday BT animals lyk u don't comprehend, lives r been lost nd u say trash so we dserve death cos we r frm benue r we nt nigerians?my dear who r u?who born u ser u speak ill of a man dat stirs d affairs of a full state dat has diff tribes I bet u CNt even handl ur home u hrtless monkey
shut up.......it seems he was right, everyday innocent benue farmers are murdered by the fulanis, when will i hear that the fulanis were murdered by the benue ppl? who said you are not nigerians? cant you defend yourselves, you kinsmen were murdered are you protesting and blocking road for who? buhari i guess, imagine! are you guys cowards? that your inability to retaliate or defend yourselves is making me boil in anger. you have decide to be slaughter like cows, very angry right now.... every time benue. y?

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by onward4life(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Obaofnaija:
According to Nor Lawrence who posted the Photo online see what he posted below:

Nigerian police shot dis protester in ikpayongo Gwer east local government of Benue state over fulani herdsmen issues.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/04/young-guy-shot-dead-by-police-at.html

The same police that complained about Lack of ammunition to combat invasion.

From the look of Tins when judgement day comes Nigeria will be the ist place to stand trial. Tribalist

Rip Young blood

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by slivertongue: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:
They killed Igbos we rejoiced b'cos they are Igbos, they killed and even arrested only Yorubas at Ife we clapped for them for dealing with the AFONJAS, they slaughter Niger deltans we hailed them and called the Victims militants, they have invaded Benue, let's hear from NgeneUkwenu omenkalives ISTANDWITHBUHAR Qmerit AlhajiSpray Sarrki madridguy passingShot Hungarbad gberra dropshot

bless you always

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Azeebi(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
And Nigeria expect the USA to see aside Patrick Leahy's law.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
meemeetruth:

Foolish fool. In wöt Way r u beta Dan dem ?we preach unity evryday BT animals lyk u don't comprehend, lives r been lost nd u say trash so we dserve death cos we r frm benue r we nt nigerians?my dear who r u?who born u ser u speak ill of a man dat stirs d affairs of a full state dat has diff tribes I bet u CNt even handl ur home u hrtless monkey

Unity in this shithole is a mirage.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by coolvitus(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
in Nigeria if no be your brother them kill you go say thank God is an iPod miscreants. but let me tell all of you the zoo youths that no hope for you because water and oil cannot mix together that is the truth the zoo should go it's ways that is the only way out in this evil forest thank yo

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Who attacked any government when they killed your Biafra brothers?Don't forget that Benue and Kaduna state are the two major states that killed your brothers during Biafra war,now the Fulanis are unleashing terror on them.Isn't it a very wonderful feeling to see them die in the hands of their so called brothers.I'm really feeling good about this "Fulanisation".

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by lagosrd: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mandate kill the grumbling ones after disaster.....
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
These Benue people are they asleep?

Haba!!!
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Pro2makx(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
gocac:
shut up.......it seems he was right, everyday innocent benue farmers are murdered by the fulanis, when will i hear that the fulanis were murdered by the benue ppl? who said you are not nigerians? cant you defend yourselves, you kinsmen were murdered are you protesting and blocking road for who? buhari i guess, imagine! are you guys cowards? that your inability to retaliate or defend yourselves is making me boil in anger. you have decide to be slaughter like cows, very angry right now.... every time benue. y?
no!! there has to be a mix-up, this comment can't possibly be coming from a female, idonbilivit.
And if u really are a female, then this one na no nonsense type.
As mad as I could be, not sure I wanna cross your path. mehnn!!
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by meemeetruth(f): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
gocac:
I c der r more monkeys in here Dan I tot we defend ourselves by lettin justice take its due course ,we all AV d right to protest. Am so sorry for animals like u who rink violence is the way
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Luciferdevil(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nder:
Mumu.
Fool
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Luciferdevil(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ever8054:
are you human at all?...
I'm the Lucifer dnt forget that next time young man.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Luciferdevil(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Tell that to the old vegetable you voted in Aso Rock. For the records, you are d most foolish fool i hav ever come across. Dnt get it twistes bro, they deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Luciferdevil(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
meemeetruth:

Stop reasoning with your anus nd shut that dirty hole you call your mouth.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by benjoggas: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
It was gory. I was at the scene caught up for several hours without security presence; a stone's throw to Makurdi.If you listened to the grievances of those young folks protesting,you will agree with me there is no government..The Police killed,and arrested the bereaved protesters.The fatalities could have increasedthanks to the intervention of Tor Tiv.

To your tent oh Israel.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by chris31(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pls someone should help
me tell Benue governor to resign with immediate effect coz he no get liver woman even pass am...what a hell
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by loomer: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
DozieInc:
The police are now killing the ones herds men didn't kill.
Its baffles me that the NIGERIAN POLICE uses LIVE AMMUNITIONS to quell protests.

Them get rubber bullet?
More than 60% of policemen never see rubber bullets for their life

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by felaismyhero(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Ironically U Call Urself Luciferdevil(not Bad),but U Are Not Evil,infact U Are Bothered About Human Lives.That Benue Guvnor Is The Worst Of All Men,gudluck Wudnt Be Dis Weak.The Guy Is So Dumb.And One Popular Guy On Nairaland From Benue(omeke Lives Or Sumtin) Makes Me Feel Maybe Benue People Are All Dumb And Weak.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by felaismyhero(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
gocac:
Sister,pls Take Dis Internet Chop Knuckle,i Wud Have Committed Suicide If I Were From Dat Benue,they All Seem So Dumb.Me Sef Wey No Be Benue,dis Tin Dey Make Me Cry.No Wonder D Fulanis Ride Them Like Donkeys.Are Herdsmen Spirits
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Luciferdevil(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
felaismyhero:
Ironically U Call Urself Luciferdevil(not Bad),but U Are Not Evil,infact U Are Bothered About Human Lives.That Benue Guvnor Is The Worst Of All Men,gudluck Wudnt Be Dis Weak.The Guy Is So Dumb.And One Popular Guy On Nairaland From Benue(omeke Lives Or Sumtin) Makes Me Feel Maybe Benue People Are All Dumb And Weak.
My bro i feel for them seriously. Just angry abt the weakling they call their governor.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by felaismyhero(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pro2makx:

no!! there has to be a mix-up, this comment can't possibly be coming from a female, idonbilivit.
And if u really are a female, then this one na no nonsense type.
As mad as I could be, not sure I wanna cross your path. mehnn!!
U Feel Her Fire Rite,thats Wat Nigeria Needs.Fela Like People.Lot Of Dumb Asses And Ass Lickers In Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by felaismyhero(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Luciferdevil:
My bro i feel for them seriously. Just angry abt the weakling they call their governor.
I Swear Its Annoying,just Killing Dem Like Goats,d One U And Him Are Insulting Eachother Is Talking About Peace Settlement.Who Settles Wit Animals,u Kill Animals.Herdsmen(not Fulanis) Are Animals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl / 35-Year-Old Woman In Hospital As 57-Year-Old Woman Beats Her For Insulting Her / Man Stabs Neighbour Over Witchcraft Allegation (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.