Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) (24133 Views)

2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by felaismyhero(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
alsudaes1:

And the aspect of aiming at the head angry gosh
So Am Not D Only One Who Noticed,d Shot Was Intentional.People Protesting,and U Aim Person Head.Sumtin Is Not Rite,dis Herdsmen Are Doing Some Peoples Bidding,and Dose People Can Control D Police.And Unfortunately,d Dumb Guvnor Is In D Apc,i Wish He Were In Another Party.He Might Not Act In Dis His Dumb Manners.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by k9ine(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
The number of deaths from summary execution and mass killings by State actors such as the Army, Police, and other security agencies of the FGN is sickening.
I believe Nigeria is the only country in the world where government operates an unwrritten-policy of summary execution.
Where did we get it wrong that our security forces take a kill-shot as the standard and comensurate consequence for a protest.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by felaismyhero(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
gocac:
shut up.......it seems he was right, everyday innocent benue farmers are murdered by the fulanis, when will i hear that the fulanis were murdered by the benue ppl? who said you are not nigerians? cant you defend yourselves, you kinsmen were murdered are you protesting and blocking road for who? buhari i guess, imagine! are you guys cowards? that your inability to retaliate or defend yourselves is making me boil in anger. you have decide to be slaughter like cows, very angry right now.... every time benue. y?
Pls Sister,you Are From Which State.I Have Been Noting Some States For Their Intelligence,smartness,humility And Most Recently Dumbness And Weakness.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by k9ine(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
So those victims who are lucky to be alive after Fulani herdsmen attack, the Police and Army finishes up the job by killing them.

Ortom are you still the Governor of Benue State? It's likely you are waiting for your kindred in your hometown to be butchered by these herdsmen before you act. Afterall the political elite in Nigeria never take action unless it affects them.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by abaegbelu: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
how many fulani travellers where killed there yesteday? what was their crime?

i was there!
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by OjukwuWarBird: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
abaegbelu:
how many fulani travellers where killed there yesteday? what was their crime?

i was there!

Which kind talk be this one

Show evidence of dead Fulani people in that area
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police At Ikpayongo, Over Fulani Herdsmen Issue (graphic) by Cityguy: 9:01am On Apr 22, 2017
My heart sinks within me everyday I read things like this. What crime did this boy commit that a policeman aimed at his head and killed him? What did he do wrong? What is it about police uniform that makes them have heart of Lucifer? Policemen are supposed to be friends of the people through providing adequate security, promoting peace, justice and fairness but what we see is quite opposite. They kill wantonly, maim, harrass, extort, terrorise, just name the crime! Hmmm, I foresee a watershed ahead. A day when the bushmeat will hunt the hunter. There is a limit to which a people can be pushed. These men in black should reexamine themselves and live up to expectation, reform their ways and act the talk of police being our friends.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Student In Viral Fight Video Is Not Dead, She Fainted" - S.A Authorities (vid) / Twitter User, Adeniji Ayodeji (PabloAyodeji) Accused Of Running Scam Ring (Pic) / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.