Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. (1562 Views)

LADIES ONLY ! 8 Ways To Avoid Sagging Bre@st At Young Age / The Natural Resources And Beautiful Town Of Akpabuyo / Natural Hair Product Haul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by JuneOctober(f): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2017
Good day ladies,
I am writing this topic based on what I've experienced around me. It's the hair thingy and I'd go straight to the point. Everyone has hair preference, be it relaxed or natural. Some people know why they can't handle natural hair hence they disvirgin their hair with relaxer to make it easier to manage.
Natural hair is very healthy and cool but because you're natural doesn't mean you should force down the idea on everyone. In both sense, you'd have to take adequate care of each of your textures. I think adequate care matters and for the relaxed hair, that the process is done strictly according to instructions to avoid stories that touch.

I have seen ladies who talk down on their fellow ladies with relaxed hair calling them "low self esteemed girls, why don't they embrace mother nature?" But when I turn around, they have weaves sown into their hair the next day. Please stop badmouthing anybody's choice on how their hair want to be. If relaxed hair is good on them, fine and if it's natural, it's fine too.

Before I receive serious e-bashing, Not all natural hair beauties are part of this crew! I just wrote what I observed.
Also, you can also texlax if you don't wanna be super straight but you'd have to be cautious when texlaxing.
Thank you. grin
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2017
Agreed! You've said it all

#TeamNaturalTho kiss
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by BlackDBagba: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2017
I love a Lady with a fro wink
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by JuneOctober(f): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Agreed! You've said it all

#TeamNaturalTho kiss

Trust me, I love natural hair ladies and the kinky look. But other people's decision to go otherwise should be respected.
Can I see a pic of your hair wink
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by JuneOctober(f): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2017
BlackDBagba:
I love a Lady with a fro wink

cheesy that's good.
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
JuneOctober:

Trust me, I love natural hair ladies and the kinky look. But other people's decision to go otherwise should be respected.
Can I see a pic of your hair wink
Yeah, I totally get your point! Naturalists do it a lot and it's so annoying.

I just started my journey like 6 months ago and I love very bit of it, but that doesn't place me above anyone. It's a choice, people should respect it natural or not

Sorry, I'm on braids right now
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Looooool! You this girl grin

Anyways you are right. What happens to your hair, how you treat it etc, is nobody's business
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
lovelygurl:
Looooool! You this girl grin

Anyways you are right. What happens to your hair, how you treat it etc, is nobody's business
you and hair sef

Abeg still advice me... I had to cut my own 2 inches long hair because of the color.... After a while it gets brown on top... It's frustrating that I had to dye it and in less than a week I was seeing brown hair again..... Please Omoge what can I do about it?
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
AyamConfidence:
you and hair sef

Abeg still advice me... I had to cut my own 2 inches long hair because of the color.... After a while it gets brown on top... It's frustrating that I had to dye it and in less than a week I was seeing brown hair again..... Please Omoge what can I do about it?

Lool grin

To be honest I don't know BUT since its melanin which gives the skin and hair color, I'm guessing it has sth to do with that. Levels of melanin can vary over the time. it might also be because the sun "bleaches" it. My hair gets lighter in summer. Maybe start eating more nuts or vegetables (foods which give you more melanin).

I don't know what else to advice you to do. Don't dye it too often though, your hair is going to start breaking
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by AyamConfidence(m): 6:49am On Oct 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool grin

To be honest I don't know BUT since its melanin which gives the skin and hair color, I'm guessing it has sth to do with that. Levels of melanin can vary over the time. it might also be because the sun "bleaches" it. My hair gets lighter in summer. Maybe start eating more nuts or vegetables (foods which give you more melanin).

I don't know what else to advice you to do. Don't dye it too often though, your hair is going to start breaking
ah well I was able to identify what might be a cause... The sun might just be the problem.... I have to get a face cap then...

Thanks Omoge
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2017
AyamConfidence:
ah well I was able to identify what might be a cause... The sun might just be the problem.... I have to get a face cap then...

Thanks Omoge

Uwc cheesy
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by AyamConfidence(m): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

Uwc cheesy
Omoge how far... How today na
Re: The Natural Hair Nazis; Ladies Only. by MistadeRegal(m): 5:31am On Feb 01, 2018
What about weavon that's already looking like a mad woman's hair?
Some will even have to get a fork to try scratching the itching!

(1) (Reply)

Best Mortgage Companies In California / Is That A Ring On Miracle's Bbnaija Contestant's Finger? / How Domesticated Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.