Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Very Profitable Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Very Profitable Business Idea (744 Views)

How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / Crayfish Business! Very Profitable. / An Investor Need For A Very Profitable Business In The Building Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Profitable Business Idea by Businesstools(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2017
No beating about the bush!

I have a way of getting contract to supply raw materials to companies that use them for their production. Before now, what I used to do is to put a call across to the farmers and dealers who make the supply and pay me a commission. But I want that to change so that others can benefit too.

I have created a Whatsapp group, "Raw Material Suppliers"

When I get an order to supply a raw material to any of the companies I deal with, I will share it on the group for members to make the supply and give me a commission thereafter.

I created a similar group before, but I had to delete it. The reason is, the crop of members I had were not the fit for the group.

Please, I don't want a similar incident to repeat itself. Hence, if you do not fall under these category, just read and pass. Do not come and distract us:

1. You are a large producer of at least one of the agricultural raw materials: maize, sorghum, groundnut, soyabeans, palm oil, palm kernel oil, kolanut, cocoa, etc.

2. You live very close to where these products can be sourced (Preferably in the north or middle belt). You must also be willing to do the sourcing.

3. You have good capital and you are willing to invest same in purchasing these agricultural raw materials and supplying to the companies.

Nobody is scamming anybody here. The person funding the supply will work directly with the producer or the "sourcer" to get the product. For very large scale supply, two or more members of the group can team-up and fund it. In which case, they must meet with the "sourcer" or producer to get the product.

My only interest in this is the commission.

If you're interested, connect with me on Whatsapp and I'll add you. My Whatsapp no is: 07030949450

PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE, do not join if you don't fall under the 3 categories.

And also, no advertising on the group. If you post an advert, I ill remove you from the group immediately.

Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Very Profitable Business Idea by deiikonac(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2017

Re: Very Profitable Business Idea by Businesstools(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mods, please delete the above comment. It's too early for adverts.
Re: Very Profitable Business Idea by Noliza(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Very beautiful business idea and concept. But the link to the site is down.
Re: Very Profitable Business Idea by Businesstools(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Thanks. Nairaland's changing the link. I have modified the process of joining.
Noliza:
Very beautiful business idea and concept. But the link to the site is down.

(1) (Reply)

Leveraging On The World Largest And Ever Evolving Industries / Happy World Meal Gate / 48 Business Ideas In Nigeria That Can Win FG Youwin Connect 2017 Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.