Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (15927 Views)

How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria / 3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by andreweb(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
For any Business you decided to do, you Must answer the following questions and if you can then you really got the business. Most people just set up any business with no aim. Once they set up the business, they start looking for whom to buy their products and services.

This shouldn't be the right step; before you start any business, you should check out its profit potentials. I will show you simple steps to identify a profitable business that would fetch you money both in the short and the long run.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-xJAPFQJWpwE/WzOx-1ryV0I/AAAAAAAAAeE/UxFqINiQaM0-aP6vYSEe-L7v8blk4Q9HACLcBGAs/s320/profitable-business-ideas.jpg[/img]

What are the Steps to Find a Profitable Business

No.1: Is there a targeted market or buyers for the business you are about to start,?

Are there people willing and ready to buy the idea, service or products? then respond or the inside answer you get will determine your fate either to start the business or not. The answer here must be yes and if it yes then you have a business idea but if it's not then don’t go for the business idea.

If you have a target market for your business, then you also have to identify where to find them. Your buyers are the ones to make you money, so you need to have a clear demographics of whom your buyers are and where to find them before you start launching any business.

No.2. Can the business be capable to make you daily income?

Can your intended business bring in daily money into your pocket and can you sell to hundreds and thousand people? Is it be a problem-solving business that can make people desperate to buy from you? if the answer is yes then you have a business. If the answer is No, then you should think again.

One of the reasons why a business fails is because of the fact that people open businesses that sells just within a specific period. If that is your type of business, then you need to reconsider.

No.3. What is the ROI?

If there is something to consider in any business, it should be your ROI (Return of Investment). Once you are guaranteed a good ROI within the first three months, then the business is a good one. Your ROI is dependent on the calibre of people that you are going to sell to.

You can't open a business that targets students and expects to have a wonderful ROI. It can't work because the people to buy don't have much money to spend.

Purchasing Power of your Customers

When I started Affiliate Marketing; I knew it was a profitable venture because of the people that would be my target market (Foreigners abroad - especially in the USA, Uk, and Canada). It was no magic when I started seeing profits within 2 months. This is because I carefully considered my options.

I am willing to teach people this profitable business I do, and I hope we all make the same money together.

There are Billions of people (Customers) living outside Nigeria, so there is a large market for those interested in becoming Affiliate Marketers.

To make it in business is not a matter of working hard but smartness and the ability to select a business idea that answer and solve our daily problem. For you to succed in any kind of business then, the business must be what people really need and willing to pay for it or buy it.

Discovering a business that can make you daily income is what really make others businessmen different from each other. A business that can’t make you a daily income then it's not the best business to focus on or to start with. One can do others business that can not give you daily income but as a second business but not a first business.

Go now and start your business but before then, try and see if that business idea of yours met with the above question before you make your final decision , as wrong decision leads to ever fail in business.

Remember to see the source link for more details.

See source for more

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by inoki247: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
all diz text book dat can nt make some richer... is just like GNLD dat will giv u false hope...
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Horlaidex(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
inoki247:
yy

Yahoo Yahoo abii?

7 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by sniperwolf(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by noobias(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
ROI. Reminds me alot of accounting and ICAN. Hated it but can't do without it in the real world.
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by rozayx5(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
E book

E book lipsrsealed
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
U claim to make so much money bt sell ebook for 2k. Smh

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Constie(f): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Wow... Very nice write up...

cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Psalmpy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Q
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Middlefinger1: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Horlaidex:

Yahoo Yahoo abii?

Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by phase1: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
inoki247:
all diz text book dat can nt make some richer... is just like GNLD dat will giv u false hope...

Lmao! grin
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by phase1: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
rozayx5:
E book

E book lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by ShinyJay22(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
I have tried Fiverr and co and the truth is that most of these packages have become over saturated...But while in the mucky Waters of this confusion I found a solution that costs me just my time and lil data...This is 100% legit and not a Ponzi or Yahoo scheme that's ineffective... Kindly pm me to get more details if you're interested...Cue: it has to do with getting free cryp... Grab a front row seat while offer last at no cost whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by chukycollections(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
I make shirts and sell materials, call or whatsApp 08142337893 for more pictures if you are interested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by ipain: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
rozayx5:
E book

E book lipsrsealed
u never change lol. Your dislike for information marketers is second to none grin
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by DAVE5(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
chukycollections:
I make shirts and sell materials, call or whatsApp 08142337893 for more pictures if you are interested

Now this poster (you) deserve some ACCOLADE for his hustle not the useless op trying 2 sell us some ebook wen he himself has not applied any of the crap he wrote it his life

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by FrankTalk1: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Before determining if a business idea is profitable you need to first LEARN HOW TO GENERATE BUSINESS IDEAS.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by FrankTalk1: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
FrankTalk1:
Before determining if a business idea is profitable or not, you need to first LEARN HOW TO GENERATE BUSINESS IDEAS.
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by mcsnup: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
For your custom shirt, sport wears, professionally tailored to express your personality contact deluxe clothings on 0813 598 7898 or WhatsApp 08022696997

Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by reidkrugger(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Op, u r exactly why there is no growth in Naija of today. And one of d reasons we lost to Argentina. The average Nigerian wants to copy and paste everything. No passion, no adventure. Do u think if faraday, Ford and co were thinking like u, the world would have gotten to where it is now? everybody wants to print and sell recharge cards, everybody is selling cars, blogging and doing other boring stuffs dat already has people saturated in. What's wrong in been another innoson? Did u know how apple started? OP please go and wash dishes and stop infiltrating FP with these your ancient way of doing things. Be innovative doing something new. Not been innovative building another bakery. Nobody will remember your name when you r gone, you know y Yeah, u guessed right.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Ibegtodiffer: 2:07am On Jun 28, 2018
reidkrugger:
Op, u r exactly why there is no growth in Naija of today. And one of d reasons we lost to Argentina. The average Nigerian wants to copy and paste everything. No passion, no adventure. Do u think if faraday, Ford and co were thinking like u, the world would have gotten to where it is now? everybody wants to print and sell recharge cards, everybody is selling cars, blogging and doing other boring stuffs dat already has people saturated in. What's wrong in been another innoson? Did u know how apple started? OP please go and wash dishes and stop infiltrating FP with these your ancient way of doing things. Be innovative doing something new. Not been innovative building another bakery. Nobody will remember your name when you r gone, you know y Yeah, u guessed right.

CAN YOU HELP US WITH INNOVATIVE THE IDEAS PLEASE?
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Estrada(m): 4:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Is affiliate jagaban a mod? undecided
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by Donald3d(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2018
Hmm, not bad !

FREE TRAINING, to help you make money and be independent !!!!
Anyway...Folks ...I have an ongoing training to help you boost your blog(for those into blogging and or those who would like to start but don't know how) and make Money with it easily, if you have been trying and failing at blogging, this training is for you .Check out the link below .There are limited FREE slots available
https://www.nairaland.com/4549363/blogging-everything-single-thing-need

I also have a training for those who want to learn how to develop websites
Check it out here too !
!
https://www.nairaland.com/4568871/ultimate-web-development-training-free
Re: How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness by slenjaman(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Be part of this.
Join us

(1) (Reply)

GtBank Domiciliary Account = N50,000 ? / What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? / Entrepreneurs: Born Or Made Or Lucky ? -lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.