Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,376 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom (13779 Views)

Who Is A Feminine Woman To YOU? Who Is A Masculine Man To YOU / Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom by bukatyne(f): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
So peeps, a counter topic by same author....

See link to first topic: https://www.nairaland.com/3754361/16-signs-she-masculine-woman

20 Signs She is a Feminine Woman

Women and men alike have forgotten what it means to be a real women or men because of endless brainwashing. Hollywood, Feminism, and political correctness are responsible for that. This article is a guide for everyone out there that wants to live a happy life again. With this guide, men can identify feminine women again! I had trouble identifying them because they are so rare and because I was totally brainwashed. Women can use this guide to maximize their femininity to live a better life. Because let’s be honest here – a woman’s beauty is her most important asset. Everyone who denies that is a liar.

1. Hair: A feminine woman’s hair will always be at shoulder length or longer. Longer hair simply looks good, needs more care than short hair, and shows that she takes good care of herself.

2. Makeup: She wears make-up and we love it. The sexier her face looks the better she is in using make-up. I rarely see women nowadays without make-up. The ones that have a super sexy face are the ones I need to look twice at if they wear no make-up at all. Feminine women are professionals when it comes to make-up.

3. She Wears a Dress or Curve Boosters: Women are beautiful and brighten up my day. When I see a woman with a healthy body and a nice dress with a feminine perfume I get a huge smile when she walks past me. Women that don’t take care of their appearance are not feminine.

4. Her Apartment Is Clean: A clean apartment shows that this woman knows that a clean environment is important for her family, partner/husband and her children to feel good. A woman with a messy apartment works too much.

5. She Does Not Have a Car: Every day I see women driving in their cars. Women without cars have a stable relationship/marriage and value a clean home and the kitchen more than a car. After all, the man is the provider and not the woman. A woman should work part time at max, and choose a good partner. If they break up she can still take a full-time job or quit her full-time job when she has a good man. Also, women use their cars to get anywhere. They become fat and lazy. If you are a woman reading this then stop using your car for every meter and quit your goddamn job if you think your man can carry financial weight for at least a year. If he can not handle that then you should take a side job. But in the end, men are responsible for the income. If he doesn’t earn enough to supply a family, then you should not quit your job.

6. She Owns a Feminine Body: Fat or skinny women always behave and look more masculine (I have never seen an exception). Fat women are extremely masculine. If you are fat or skinny then watch your goddamn diet and stop using the goddamn car for every meter. In this picture below you have a fat feminist on the left starting to cherish her feminine side. Look at her on the right.

7. You Can Barely Hear Her : Feminine women speak softly. They don’t put power in their voice. They don’t command. When I hear a woman talking I immediately know if they are masculine or feminine just from the way they speak (this guide will make you an expert in detecting feminine and masculine women). A masculine woman talks loud and harsh and says disgusting things like “I need to shit” or “It’s cold my nipples are hard”. When I hear a feminine woman I subconsciously start to flirt with her. Masculine women repel me.

8. She is Submissive: If she is submissive she is feminine. They obey your rules, give good head and want to be led. Every woman that does not have a dominant partner will become dominant herself and become miserable. Be a dominant man and both are happy.

9. She Has Female Friends: There are a lot of women nowadays saying that they have more male friends than female friends. This is just an indicator that she wants to ride the cock carousel and that she is masculine herself. A platonic relationship between the genders is not possible. One of them wants sex. They are often both denying it. Women with female friends are more feminine. It’s very good if they have no male friends.

10. She Was Raised by Mother and Father: It needs a strong dominant father to raise a good daughter. A father that can not force boundaries & consequences with his women fails as a man. The women will become masculine feminists – I guarantee it.

11. She Seems/Is Shy: Shy women don’t go out dressed like prostitutes and pretend not to suck dick. They do not dress like hookers, they are submissive, and they are often very girly. They are also very loyal and highly intelligent.

12. She Is Girly: Pink is her favorite color, she loves dresses, bubble baths, ponies and all that feminine stuff. She is the exact opposite of masculinity. And this is why I love them. A girly woman is very rare nowadays as it is seen as weakness. Feminism is responsible for that.

13. She Avoids TV and the Internet: Women that avoid the media and the internet are more feminine. The brainwashing influence of the media is significantly lower without TV and the Internet. Sadly this is very rare since 6-year-old girls have smartphones nowadays.

14. She Has Good Manners: I have seen a lot of women that said the harshest things and behave like fucking monkeys. Feminine women have good manners. They don’t burp or fart around others. They also don’t yell around or show their tits in public like the feminists.

15. She Spends a Lot of Time in the Bathroom: What is more feminine 1. A woman that is spending an hour or two in the bathroom or 2. A woman that goes in and out… 1. Because femininity needs care. Applying make-up and going through their hygiene routine takes time. No woman that looks great spends less than an hour in the bathroom.

16. Family and Friends are the Most Important: When she values family and friends over a job that gives her “independence” then she is truly feminine. There is a man that has to provide for the family. If he can not do that help him till he can. If he can’t you have chosen the wrong partner. You can not build a family like that. And if there is no man that can provide for you, then work on yourself and your job till he finds you.

17. She Loves Shopping: I have heard some women say, “I don’t like shopping.” These are women that deny their feminine side.

18. Latina, Eastern, Asian or African: I know the cancer called feminism spreads fast but these women are not as affected as our western women.

19. She Does Not Know About Feminism: That seems to be a very smart and happy woman. Sadly these women are often in a relationship or married.

20. They are not Stubborn: Feminine women love to be lead and they know that arguments involve arguments and not feelings. They will not put up with drama or “argument” with feelings to not be wrong.

Conclusion
Feminine women are connected to their true nature and they live a happy life. They are not pill poppers, alcoholics or whores. So if you are women you must stick to this guide to be happy. If you are a man you should hold your eyes open for such women and approach them.
Re: 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom by baby124: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Very stupid. Lol! I am sure this is by a man. So delusional. How can a strong father raise a weakling like the writer explains here? Or does he mean an abusive father?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom by bukatyne(f): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
baby124:
Very stupid. Lol! I am sure this is by a man. So delusional. How can a strong father raise a weakling like the writer explains here? Or does he mean an abusive father?

Hahahaha...

Check out the part 1/2 depending on your perspective..... 16 signs she is not a feminine women
Re: 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
baby124:
Bros is not about strength or weakling. And its not an abusive matter. Its d poverty of Nigeria DAT as made some women become breadwinners for themselves and their juniors even before they leave their parents house for marriage. The psychic effect is that they become unconsciously dominant as they grow. The situation is so bad in Nigeria that one hardly sees a child that was well nurtured with care and finances by both parents... If there is, then the situation described by d op is the right mindstate.

But its either 3 out of 8 children from polygamous homes had to go and live with grandmama in the village because of polygamous strife and poverty and there start learning how to make fufu and sell so that she will sponsor her education and by so doing all her muscles and confrontational habit will come out

Even you have been deluded as a nigerian that you don't know that what you read is the proper lifestyle for a woman if all things goes well in her upbringing.
Re: 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom by bukatyne(f): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

Bros is not about strength or weakling. And its not an abusive matter. Its d poverty of Nigeria DAT as made some women become breadwinners for themselves and their juniors even before they leave their parents house for marriage. The psychic effect is they become unconsciously dominant as they grow. The situation is so bad in Nigeria that one hardly sees a child that was well nurtured with care and financially by both parents... If there is then the situation described by d op is the right mindstate.

But its either 3 out of 8 children from polygamous homes had to go and live with grandmama in the village because of polygamous strife and poverty and there start learning how to make fufu and sell so that she will sponsor her education and by so doing all her muscles and confrontational habit will come out

Even you have be deluded as a nigerian that you don't know that what you read is the proper lifestyle of a woman if all things goes well in her upbringing.

So if I get you, a feminine woman should spend a lot of time in the bathroom, not drive, not work, be shy, avoid TV, loves shopping etc etc.

If you have a woman with the embodiment of all these characters, how in God's name will she be?

Anyways, different strokes for different folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
bukatyne:

So if I get you, a feminine woman should spend a lot of time in the bathroom, not drive, not work, be shy, avoid TV, loves shopping etc etc.

If you have a woman with the embodiment of all these characters, how in God's name will she be?

Anyways, different strokes for different folks.
So is it the masculine woman that you described in d part 2 that is right? Watching TV all night with feminist tendency, no tenderness or driving just for 10meters and becoming fat...is that the right standard for a woman? Even the bible says a woman's long hair is her glory.

No perfect being anywhere but some ppl are nearer to "perfect" than others. When one is in courtship, there's what is called grooming...in fact the name bridegroom means to nurture, correct and train the bride. Its a stage every true relationship must go through. This grooming adds to the lags and cuts off excesses. Everybody knows that only a woman who's willing to be groomed will submit herself for it. Now consider it yourself, between the tender feminine woman and the feminist masculine woman, which one of them will be easily groomable?
Re: 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom by baby124: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

Bros is not about strength or weakling. And its not an abusive matter. Its d poverty of Nigeria DAT as made some women become breadwinners for themselves and their juniors even before they leave their parents house for marriage. The psychic effect is that they become unconsciously dominant as they grow. The situation is so bad in Nigeria that one hardly sees a child that was well nurtured with care and finances by both parents... If there is, then the situation described by d op is the right mindstate.

Even you have been deluded as a nigerian that you don't know that what you read is the proper lifestyle for a woman if all things goes well in her upbringing.
I am a woman, raised by both parents. A very strong father. He raised me like he will raise a son. So what you say here does not count at all. Any parent that raises their child to be dependent on another human being for survivial is destroying that child. Only a father who hates women or is intimidated by a woman's success and specializes in abusing his wife, will raise his daughter to be timid.

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom by bukatyne(f): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

1. So is it the masculine woman that you described in d part 2 that is right? Watching TV all night with feminist tendency, no tenderness or driving just for 10meters and becoming fat...is that the right standard for a woman?

2. Even the bible says a woman's long hair is her glory.

3. No perfect being anywhere but some ppl are nearer to "perfect" than others. When one is in courtship, there's what is called grooming...in fact the name bridegroom means to nurture, correct and train the bride. Its a stage every true relationship must go through. This grooming adds to the lags and cuts off excesses.

4. Everybody knows that only a woman who's willing to be groomed will submit herself for it.

5. Now consider it yourself, between the tender feminine woman and the feminist masculine woman, which one of them will be easily groomable?

1. Like I told a poster, I agree that a little of the characteristics are off putting and nobody will like anyone with such qualities. I don't like to be totally any of the women described. I am sure that men who watch TV all day and drive 10 meters apart are desirable either.

2. And same Bible says women should not wear clothes of men, people shouldn't draw tattoos, men shouldn't shave their beards, people shouldn't multiplant crops on a plot of land or build an altar with steps... My point, the fact that a woman keeps low cut and still be feminine afterall, African women don't even have long flowing silky hair.... does it mean we are not feminine? Does that decides to fix weaves have 'inferiority complex'

3. Well both parties like what's acceptable and unacceptable and adjust accordingly.

4. I agree

5. Depends on who is asking.
Re: 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom by yEnifex: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
What does Feminism mean in Nigeria??

Feminism is one if the most debatable topic in Nigeria.

While some feel it's a subject of irrelevant raised by bored women who don't know what else to do with their lives.

Some people hold contrary opinion...

And that raise the question,

What does feminism really mean in Nigeria
⏩⏩ https://insight.ng/opinion/feminism-in-nigeria/
Re: 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom by Kaydra9: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hello, I read your post about signs of feminine women. So what if the feminine woman is dealing with a man who tries to manipulate and she’s being stubborn towards him due to that..
that’s not feminine? Also, what do you consider feminine job/career titles?

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Know Her Vag!na Size? Just Take A Look At Her Face / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.