Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati (3957 Views)

VIDEO: Jay Z Tribute To Nelson Mandela / New Video;jay Martins(jukpa Remix) Ft Fally Ipupa / Jay-z Is D All Time Heavy Weight Of Champion Of Rappers.wot U Think' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by HJ1(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

Just watched the video and it gave me the creeps, I wasexpectin a bossy type of video comin from intimidatingthe joint sounded but insteadt i'm seeing weird stuff and wut freaked me out more wasd the "baphomet" he had in the video (2:12), other freaky stuff like the two bullets he placed beside the crucifix of jesus (3:39) and more and more weird images . . .

I'm a major fan of hov but right now, amma have a lil change of choice . .WTF!!
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by Genuflect(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2010
Lmao
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2010
H.J:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

Just watched the video and it gave me the creeps, I wasexpectin a bossy type of video comin from intimidatingthe joint sounded but insteadt i'm seeing weird stuff and wut freaked me out more wasd the "baphomet" he had in the video (2:12), other freaky stuff like the two bullets he placed beside the crucifix of jesus (3:39) and more and more weird images . . .

I'm a major fan of hov but right now, amma have a lil change of choice . .WTF!!

LOL that image didnt last for more than 1sec. Had to keep playing back to finally see what you're talking about.

Something is def wrong
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by ofokaofoki: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2010
lol HJ , you are still listening to jay z , abi, anyway , i am coming back for u , lemme wish u happy 2010 first ,
am coming back to tongue lash u .lol. 2010 i hope u are ready for this nairalanders !!! grin grin
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2010
ofokaofoki:

lol HJ , you are still listening to jay z , abi, anyway , i am coming back for u , lemme wish u happy 2010 first ,
am coming back to tongue lash u .lol. 2010 i hope u are ready for this nairalanders !!! grin grin
grin grin grin grin rotfl
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by HJ1(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2010
ofokaofoki:

lolllllllllll . . . u stil dey carry this ur craze enter 2010, well happy new year to you too, i dey wait for the tongue lashing oh!!! grin grin
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by Amya(f): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2010
Jay z is most definitely illuminati, and he seems to be having fun with showing the world some clues. Truth is, some people won't still believe it.
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by DaBlaze: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2010
Didn't see anything wrong with the video personally. It has some weird imagery, but the music scene is so crowded right now, you need to find ways to stand out. It's crisp and clean and since you're talking about it, it had the desired effect. Abi?

If he's illuminati, that's fine and dandy for him. As long as he doesn't start rapping about it in all his songs, i'm cool with it.
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by jayflex: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2010
That fat lipped mofo used to be my idol. Its creepy man! Even the lyrics to ''empire state of mind'' has cleared all doubts that he isnt messing with the occult. He spoke about being bigger than Jesus twice on the track
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by chiogo(f): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2010
I was watching it the other day too. Pause at 0:37

Dope beat, Swizzy never disappoints tongue tongue grin
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by osasp(m): 2:07am On Jan 05, 2010
pfft. .dont care really. . . as long as it does not affect what enters my account on friday. . .he can be Jesus for all i care
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by aieromon(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2010
Funny enough,am scared to push this video into my phone sad sad
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by HJ1(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2010
osasp:

pfft. .dont care really. . . as long as it does not affect what enters my account on friday. . .he can be Jesus for all i care

lol . . ha ah very funny . .

jayflex:

That fat lipped mofo used to be my idol. Its creepy man! Even the lyrics to ''empire state of mind'' has cleared all doubts that he isnt messing with the occult. He spoke about being bigger than Jesus twice on the track

I feel u dude, i was so into hov dat i basically knew every line of every somg that he had ever and i mean ever done . . He aint gat the swag i use to see before, can u imagine he actually wore gloves like some sort of a female singer, yuck!!

aieromon:

Funny enough,am scared to push this video into my phone sad sad

hahaah
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by slimshay(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2010
First off, i dont Jay Z is illuminati, mason, ogboni or ish, cos a rule in Mason is that if you are you dont say.

JayZ in his cleverliness has latched on to the frenzy this mystery is causing and obviously using it. This is entertainment business after all. Just hoping at the end of the day it wont backfire, there's how far you take this ish.
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by aieromon(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2010
H.J:

hahaah

I'm serious,i love the song for its bragging status - i even use of one of the lines to ginga my swagga
The world can't stop me,too much ambition
I hate the new Rihanna vids for this kind of graphical display,now Jay is hooked on it embarassed
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by ofokaofoki: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2010
@aoerplane aerominon
did u snap this or u recorded d picx, what software did u record wit , upload for me now.
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by ravenzord(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
JayZ's Illuminati, Obama is Illuminati, Galileo was Illuminati,Benjamin Franklin was Illuminati. . .who isn't Illuminati!
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by Genuflect(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
H.J, I would prescribe this book to you Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol. I think you will see things a lil' different
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by semid4lyfe(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@aoerplane aerominon
did u snap this or u recorded d picx, what software did u record wit , upload for me now.
He obviously downloaded the video, played it on his pc and took screenshots at those points.
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by Mobinga: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
^^ Nope, They are obviously talking about illuminati and not freemasonry. So i'll recommend DAN BROWNS-ANGELS AND DEMONS,
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by Genuflect(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2010
^^True that, I'll recommend the two then. Those books are enlightening as hell
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by Genuflect(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2010
^^True that, I'll recommend the two then. Those books are enlightening as hell
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by HJ1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
well Genu (razor) and mobinga, I'm gon' check em out asap . . I see the books around but I use to sleep over em but now dat u guys mentioned it . . it's definitely a must read 4 me
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by Genuflect(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
Omo, H.J those books have the maddest twist I've ever read. That's apart from the truckload of info you'll get from them. Just be open-minded while reading them
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by chiogo(f): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abeg, I need to read the books too. 
At first I didn't care but people are beginning to scare me with this talk.  undecided
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by hax: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
As in. . . the twist in A&grin was CRAZY!

Totally unexpected. Fxxking madman! I liked Da Vinci code alot, but A&grin was alot better imo. Haven't read Lost Symbol yet though.

Dan Brown is a genius. lol

'Don't tell anyone, but on the pagan day of the sun god Ra, I kneel at the foot of an ancient instrument of torture and consume ritualistic symbols of blood and flesh.' Look how he made that sound. lmao

And I'm tired of all this. I used to think it was the higher ups in the labels or they just needed the controversy to sell, but it's costing them alot of fans. If they knew it'd get them more sales, they'd have put Baphomet and co. in D.O.A and Empire State Of Mind, the more popular singles from the album, but for some reason, they didn't. undecided
They should just come out and say they are Illuminati and all. And the date they joined. So I can stop listening to their music from after that date just to be safe. I can definitely do without BP3. After time, I realised that it doesn't really have any depth.
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by Genuflect(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hax, of course A&grin was far better than Da Vinci code, it was just the Jesus effect that made it sell more. And A&grin used to be his best book but after reading The Lost Symbol, I changed my mind. The twist in that book is nuts!! Btw, you got that quote from TLS, rite? And have you read Deception Point and Digital Fortress?
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by Mobinga: 1:53am On Jan 06, 2010
ive read all his books, but angels and demons was a classic mehn. effin awesome. i read that book in '06. but hey i try hard not to be an atheist, if ur mind is weak do not read the da vinci code, especially the sir leigh teabing part,
Re: On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati by platinumnk(f): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlimited L.a Vs Clarence Peters Who Is The Best Video Director. / Olamide Ft. Reminisce – Hustle Loyalty Respect / Video: Twerk! Twerk!! Twerk!!!amber Rose And Blacc Chyna Grinding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.