Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,102 members, 7,957,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) (5648 Views)

Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by yemsai(f): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tot I was d only one wif dis issue...had to swap back to MTN..
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by Abduletudaye(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wow! Lala..i thought it was network..i never knew you were experiencing same.. It drives me nuts.

Some certain threads wont open even if you reboot the phone.

I have tried out all topics on FP but not all opened.

I dont know whats happening to this mumu GLO.

angry
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by lalasticlala(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
It's going now on chrome but Firefox is not working.

Any suggestions?
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by gbegemaster(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
lalasticlala:
For over a month now, I have been having hitches browsing with glo network on chrome, Firefox, internet explorer, both on mobile and on computers.

I noticed that I can't access the "religious", "new" features on nairaland with glo, I also can't modify and open some selected topics.

A times after modifying a topic, I can't open that thread again with glo.

But the glo network only works on Ucweb, Opera Mini.

This has forced me to dump glo for MTN that works perfectly in all the browsers. I used to do the N8000 glo subscription per month, but due to this issue, I did the N5k subscription & the last one I did was that of N1k subscription, while going for MTN bulk subscription which has been serving me perfectly.

Nairalanders, please who else is experiencing these problems of browsing with glo on Nairaland? Kindly share your experiences.

Same experience. I thought it was you that was blocking me sef.
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by koskilala: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Glo is trying sha but this is not good
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by zainabicy: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2017
lalasticlala:
For over a month now, I have been having hitches browsing with glo network on chrome, Firefox, internet explorer, both on mobile and on computers.

I noticed that I can't access the "religious", "new" features on nairaland with glo, I also can't modify and open some selected topics.

This has forced me to dump glo for MTN that works perfectly in all the browsers. I used to do the N8000 glo subscription per month, but due to this issue, I did the N5k subscription & the last one I did was that of N1k subscription, while going for MTN bulk subscription which has been serving me perfectly.

Nairalanders, please who else is experiencing these problems of browsing with glo on Nairaland? Kindly share your experiences.

True ooo ! Same thing here ! I can't open some topics and that new segment too !
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by wristbangle: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2017
lalasticlala:
It's going now on chrome but Firefox is not working.

Any suggestions?

Clear all the cache on your firefox setting boss and give it a trial.

Best bet un install and re-install it again
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by teelaw4life(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2017
lalasticlala:

UPDATE:

It's now working well on chrome.
Firefox still has hitches. The "religion" & "new" features not opening on Firefox. Any suggestion?

Same here oo, sometimes when i book space and try to modify the content, it'll refuse to load. Sometimes it is with anfew selected threads on fp. The one that annoys me the most is when i open a picture thread and it refuses to load the picture.
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by Emeka71(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Glo has many limitations.
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by lalasticlala(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
Has Glo network started working well on your chrome? Can you now open "religion", " new" features?
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by epistleNow(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Same issues here with Glo, sent a compliant via email to the customer care and they haven't resolved the issues, and that's unusual.

First thought it was a nairaland problem until I changed isp.

I'm presently sending a reminder to the Glo customer care.
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by lalasticlala(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
cassidy1996:
I also observed the same thing, sometimes Glo sucks

cassidy1996
totit
YModulosGodSon
haywire07
UnknownT
Kylekent59
An0nimus
epistleNow

Is glo working well on your chrome now? Can you open "religion & new" features on your chrome now with glo?
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by UnknownT: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
lalasticlala:

Is glo working well on your chrome now? Can you open "religion & new" features on your chrome now with glo?
Yes but still can't open it with my bb's default browser
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by An0nimus: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
lalasticlala:

cassidy1996
totit
YModulosGodSon
haywire07
UnknownT
Kylekent59
An0nimus
epistleNow

It still happened yesterday or so where some pages didnt load. I followed the advice on the first page and added a '/' after the url. Worked like magic -
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by Elnino4ladies: 2:42am On Apr 25, 2017
lalasticlala:
Has Glo network started working well on your chrome? Can you now open "religion", " new" features?

Mine is working fine now
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by totit: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
lalasticlala:

cassidy1996
totit
YModulosGodSon
haywire07
UnknownT
Kylekent59
An0nimus
epistleNow

No! Except on Opera mini
Re: Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) by YModulosGodSon: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
lalasticlala:

cassidy1996
totit
YModulosGodSon
haywire07
UnknownT
Kylekent59
An0nimus
epistleNow

I tried it today and it seems to be working. I'll quote this post if it reoccurs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Little (or Big) Warning For Prospective Etisalat Easycliq Subscribers. / What's Your Current Ringtone? / Cheap Android Phones Between 20,000 – 30,000 Naira In Slot Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.