Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Power To Raise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power To Raise (250 Views)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? / Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power To Raise by overcomersfaith(f): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
As you go through the ministration open your eyes, let your ears be open also because you will hear definitly hear a voice telling you what to do (Isa 30:21).

This is the moment God has plan that deliverance; it must surely come to past, because His Hand will bring it to past. Fear not the prowl of lion or the fiery dart of the devil, my God is a Big God and nothing is difficult for Him to do.

So match on yea solider of the cross, square your shoulder and fix your gaze on Jesus, He will yet defend you and make your look triumphantly against the your greatest foes- Satan.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/power-to-raise/
Re: Power To Raise by clems88(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Amen
Re: Power To Raise by oaroloye(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
SHALOM!

overcomersfaith:
As you go through the ministration open your eyes, let your ears be open also because you will hear definitly hear a voice telling you what to do (Isa 30:21).

This is the moment God has plan that deliverance; it must surely come to past, because His Hand will bring it to past. Fear not the prowl of lion or the fiery dart of the devil, my God is a Big God and nothing is difficult for Him to do.

So match on yea solider of the cross, square your shoulder and fix your gaze on Jesus, He will yet defend you and make your look triumphantly against the your greatest foes- Satan.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/power-to-raise/

A recipe for DISASTER.

People arrogantly imagining that THEY must WIN whatever short-term gain they want- without ANY FOUNDATION whatsoever.

. DEUTERONOMY 29:18-20.

18. Lest there should be among you
man, or woman, or family, or tribe,
whose heart turneth away this day
from The LORD our God,
to go and serve the gods of these nations;
lest there should be among you a root
that beareth gall and wormwood;
19. And it come to pass,
when he heareth The Words of This Curse,
that he bless himself in his heart, saying,

"I SHALL HAVE PEACE,
THOUGH I WALK
IN THE IMAGINATION OF MINE HEART,
TO ADD DRUNKENNESS TO THIRST:"

20. The LORD will not spare him,
but then The Anger of The LORD
and His Jealousy shall smoke against that man,
and all The Curses that are written in this Book
shall lie upon him,
and The LORD shall blot out his name
from under Heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: The Realm Of Prophecy (3) - Isaiah 55:10-11 / You Are Directed / God Loves Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.