Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawers (1640 Views)

Delays In Payments / Nintendo Switch Cartridge Delays Force Games To Go Digital Only: Sources / Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawers by Obago1000: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
I use bet9ja online platform. And whenever I win and place a withdrawal for a certain amount to be paid into my bank account they take forever to transfer my winnings.

They stated on their page that it could take up to 24 banking hours (3 days) to do so but it will still extends to 4 or even 5 banking days. And if there's a weekend or holiday in between, you can imagine how long it will now take. In some cases the user may have to cancel the withdrawal to get funds to play again because each time you want to deposit they keep showing you this:

"you have an impending withdraw, click here to cancel it"

This move is to make you cancel the withdrawal you made and take money from it and bet again so you can possibly loose and loose the whole money back.

This is not right. Where are our lottery regulators? Cos I've used other betting platforms. Nairabet for. Example will pay you same day you placed a withdrawal.

I just enjoy the site (bet9ja) for placing bets cause its easy to navigate. But their customer service is definitely the worst.

I'll have to stick to nairabet hence forth and adjust to their site. At least I'm sure I'll get paid when I win
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawers by Kylekent59: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nairabet and merrybet are d best.
I forgot 1960bet tooo
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawers by youngest85(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
All this one one naira stakers sef
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawers by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Obago1000:
I use bet9ja online platform. And whenever I win and place a withdrawal for a certain amount to be paid into my bank account they take forever to transfer my winnings.

They stated on their page that it could take up to 24 banking hours (3 days) to do so but it will still extends to 4 or even 5 banking days. And if there's a weekend or holiday in between, you can imagine how long it will now take. In some cases the user may have to cancel the withdrawal to get funds to play again because each time you want to deposit they keep showing you this:

"you have an impending withdraw, click here to cancel it"

This move is to make you cancel the withdrawal you made and take money from it and bet again so you can possibly loose and loose the whole money back.

This is not right. Where are our lottery regulators? Cos I've used other betting platforms. Nairabet for. Example will pay you same day you placed a withdrawal.

I just enjoy the site (bet9ja) for placing bets cause its easy to navigate. But their customer service is definitely the worst.

I'll have to stick to nairabet hence forth and adjust to their site. At least I'm sure I'll get paid when I win
Baba give me game nw
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawers by cao(f): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3754721/bet9ja-intentionally-delays-payment-make
Go to the duplicate thread.
Obago1000, we didn't need a duplicate one, you're not suffering from a virtual stutter.

(1)

Cocgemsgiveaways- Clash Of Clans -get Unlimited Gems / Get This Games Console On Your Pc ( Brutal Fighting Game Ever) / Let's Upload Beautiful Photos When Playing Gta :san Andreas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.