Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) (21655 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Sanuzi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
wow
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by bukitt: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
repogirl:
Every week, atleast one pastor must misbehave. Lord save us from all the so called men of God.

God I beg o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by LordCenturion(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Issue of this pastor is a talk of the town all over south Africa here, I watched more than 20 ladies interviewed on SABC last night about his sex escapades with them, I was ashamed last night to share the same country with this pastor...
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by SalamRushdie: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
All I see is a seasoned Megalomaniac

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by repogirl(f): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Charly68:
Pray for them Mr Saint ..You can't imagine the trouble they are causing the host of hell hence the attack here & there forgetting that they are human as we are...They only carry grace .. Unfortunately those they are sent to help never remember to intercede for them ..Hence they fall but God is merciful to restore his own..
So... We should congratulate him because its the host of hell's fault that he fell into temptation abi? A man who had sexual relations with over thirty female members of his church?

Clap for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by troy20(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Charly68:
Pray for them Mr Saint ..You can't imagine the trouble they are causing the host of hell hence the attack here & there forgetting that they are human as we are...They only carry grace .. Unfortunately those they are sent to help never remember to intercede for them ..Hence they fall but God is merciful to restore his own..
You and your ilk is our problem in africa.this continent will continue to grope in the dark until you are weeded out.I trully weep for this continent

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Aaronsrod: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
troy20:

You and your ilk is our problem in africa.this continent will continue to grope in the dark until you are weeded out.I trully weep for this continent

No. People like you are the problem. Africans can never be free until we submit suffer and serve Yahweh.

The way of or forbears is the road to Satan.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Charly68: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
troy20:

Imagine your rantings ;in what way have I offended you now? God shall weed you out as you wish for others in Jesus name.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by 36STATES: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
I have always said it. I have never met an honest Yoruba man before, talk less of a Yoruba pastor.
Pastor Adeboye of RCCG is the headquarters of fraud in Nigeria, these ones are just minors.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Image123(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
i don't know him but in less than ten minutes, he already says angel told him in heaven that he got there because he gave money to a blind man. He also says Adam fell because he was a man, that Jesus didn't sin because He was born from baby to man. That's already a lot of rubbish for one person.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Chauke(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
oglalasioux:
This nonsense couldn't have happened under apartheid South Africa. So much for granting independence to black men.
This is happening today because South Africa has opened its borders to all sort of riff raff from failed African states.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 22, 2017
Well if you are inside a dead woman you must be in heaven literally... shocked
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 22, 2017
cheesy brainwashed christians
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Cityguy: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
teelaw4life:
There's God, Holy spirit, Holy Ghost, Jesus Christ and the Bible, yet Christians choose to let a fellow creation like them tell them how they'll live their lives.

I tire for some christian sef.
We are not endowed to same extent but if one chooses to know, the Bible and the spirit of God will guide such a person. However, that doesn't mean one can't be informed by those who know more than him or her. I'm just amazed that it came as a surprise to you because such obtains everywhere- Hinduism, Buddism, even Islam, it's same story.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Cityguy: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2017
36STATES:
I have always said it. I have never met an honest Yoruba man before, talk less of a Yoruba pastor.
Pastor Adeboye of RCCG is the headquarters of fraud in Nigeria, these ones are just minors.
Of course, you haven't ever ventured outside of your village.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Cityguy: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2017
Imstrong:
Mat 24:24 for there shall arise false christ and prophets and shall show great signs and wonders,...... if it were possible deceive even the elect
Thank you for bringing this to remembrance.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Cityguy: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2017
Charly68:
You are right. Thanks
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Cityguy:
Thank you for bringing this to remembrance.
bless u sir
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by teelaw4life(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2017
Cityguy:

We are not endowed to same extent but if one chooses to know, the Bible and the spirit of God will guide such a person. However, that doesn't mean one can't be informed by those who know more than him or her. I'm just amazed that it came as a surprise to you because such obtains everywhere- Hinduism, Buddism, even Islam, it's same story.

What happened to ask and it shall be revealed unto you. The spirit of God still ministers to people even sinners who's heart is open to repentance and renunciation of old ways will hear the word of God. All i see is blind followership from people who're probably not diligent in the ways of the Lord. Asking for a discerning spirit will take care of all of these issues.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Cityguy: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
teelaw4life:

What happened to ask and it shall be revealed unto you. The spirit of God still ministers to people even sinners who's heart is open to repentance and renunciation of old ways will hear the word of God. All i see is blind followership from people who're probably not diligent in the ways of the Lord. Asking for a discerning spirit will take care of all of these issues.
I agree with you in some respects. However, there's a place for mentorship. Jesus Christ called out twelve who were with him, not everybody. Apostle Paul when he had an encounter and realised his mistake didn't just walk on, he was told to go and see someone with a higher calling. Cornelius went to meet Peter and many more examples. Christ is our standard and we are urged like the Bereans (might need to check the spellings) to reexamine all we hear in teachings to see if they are in keeping with God's word but unfortunately, that's where many of us falter. No man should be standard to us though they do serve as beacons leading us in our journey of life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Was Paul/saul When Jesus Was Alive / Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries / Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.