Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students (3168 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by HDVideos: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pls which foreign student have finished their registration for this present NYSc Batch A 2017 set.

Have you gotten your number yet?

Mine keeps saying I have not been evealuated, and i registered yesterday
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Gewezzy1(f): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
same here o what do we do. do you have your evaluation letter
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Malleek(m): 2:58am On Apr 22, 2017
If u did nt have ur evaluation letter to upload then u just have to wait pending when ministry of education will evaluate u. The site will notify u then u complete ur registration. Or rather u finish up the registration process and wait u will be evaluated.

Contact me for more details, am also a foreign student.

08038040367. WhatsApp only
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by HDVideos: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Malleek:
If u did nt have ur evaluation letter to upload then u just have to wait pending when ministry of education will evaluate u. The site will notify u then u complete ur registration. Or rather u finish up the registration process and wait u will be evaluated.

Contact me for more details, am also a foreign student.

08038040367. WhatsApp only

But Evaluation letter wasn't among the thing they said we should upload.. Pls how do I get the Evaluation letter
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by HDVideos: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Gewezzy1:
same here o what do we do. do you have your evaluation letter

No I don't. Do you have yours and how did you get it
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Gewezzy1(f): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
HDVideos:

No I don't. Do you have yours and how did you get it
I don't have it too. I heard one can get it in Alausa
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Next2Bezee(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2017
HDVideos:

But Evaluation letter wasn't among the thing they said we should upload.. Pls how do I get the Evaluation letter

But it was na sad

I got mine at the federal ministry of education secretariat lagos when i got back last year.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Gewezzy1(f): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Next2Bezee:

But it was na sad

I got mine at the federal ministry of education secretariat lagos when i got back last year.
did you upload it?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Next2Bezee(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Gewezzy1:
did you upload it?

Yeah i did. Although i'm still waiting for my documents to be verified, it was one of the documents that i uploaded.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Gewezzy1(f): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Yeah i did. Although i'm still waiting for my documents to be verified, it was one of the documents that i uploaded.
lucky you. I don't have mine, so you saying I can get it done with Alausa n not have issues in camp?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Next2Bezee(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Gewezzy1:
lucky you. I don't have mine, so you saying I can get it done with Alausa n not have issues in camp?

Yeah you should be able to get it within 3 days. I paid 10k for it sha embarassed

I'm not sure if there will be problems in camp without it but it's better to be safe than sorry. Especially for us that studied abroad and have to present a lot of documentation.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Gewezzy1(f): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Yeah you should be able to get it within 3 days. I paid 10k for it sha embarassed

I'm not sure if there will be problems in camp without it but it's better to be safe than sorry. Especially for us that studied abroad and have to present a lot of documentation.

okay would go do it soon. bcs I heard rumors dt the evaluation must be from Ministry of Education Abuja
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Next2Bezee(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Gewezzy1:

okay would go do it soon. bcs I heard rumors dt the evaluation must be from Ministry of Education Abuja

That was in the past, foreign students had to go verify their documents there but they stopped it.

You'll be able to get it on time anyways, all the best.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Henryedom: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
HDVideos:
Pls which foreign student have finished their registration for this present NYSc Batch A 2017 set.

Have you gotten your number yet?

Mine keeps saying I have not been evealuated, and i registered yesterday
Ve u finally been evaluated
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Winifred2015(f): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
gotten mine too
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by pearl360(f): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Gewezzy1:

No need to go to Abuja. Provided you uploaded your certificate, transcript and resident permits. Well you can go if your school has issues with accreditation.

I registered on Friday and I was evaluated on Tuesday. Just give it a few days, you'll be evaluated online.
Cheers!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Gewezzy1(f): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
pearl360:

No need to go to Abuja. Provided you uploaded your certificate, transcript and resident permits. Well you can go if your school has issues with accreditation.

I registered on Friday and I was evaluated on Tuesday. Just give it a few days, you'll be evaluated online.
Cheers!
Have been evaluated but I still need it for camp
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by xtain7: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2017
All men were born equal but some are born more equal than others.
Are you a prospective coper for batch 'A'?? and you have registered and gotten your call up number, if you're seeing this consider yourself lucky. I was given an opportunity to fix in 30 corpers to Lagos States and Abuja ... if you want to serve in those states just chat me privately for more info... On WhatsApp 08063290512
N.B only 30 slots available.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students by Next2Bezee(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2017
pearl360:

Cheers!

You have not been evaluated yet. Ensure documents uploaded are complete

I registered last Saturday sad

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Error List: - What Is Our Fate??? / Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? / See What This Corpers Were Caught Doing And What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.